THIS IS NOT OK

This is a statue of a mass murderer
Where is it do you ask? China? No. Russia? No. North Korea? No. Cuba? No.
The Answer? Its in the US. In Seatle to be precise.
Why is this OK when putting up a statue of Hitler isn't?
Can we start a petition to get it removed to show that the people don't stand for evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKhhcUnfajs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>masonic lodge
>lenin
>seattle
oh, look.
it's the left being the left again.

Hang on, that was a war trophy wasn't It?

Why do people worship communism until they're living under communism?

who cares? looks a e s t h e t i c

Melt it down and make Shekels with it Lol

Pretty fucking simple
Pic related

The lodge is a block away, and I doubt they are fans of Lenin.

How long its been there ?

Why doesn't somebody decapitate it?

Doesn't matter

because it sounds good in theory, but in theory only.

>Jews
>Masons
>Communists
They're all on the same team.

Been there and seen it in person.

It undergoes regular vandalism.
I'd say that it has to get cleaned off more often than the Pike Place Gum Wall.

Seattle's fucking weird, man.

marxist was created by (((them))), forced onto the world by (((them))), and killed a bunch of goys. no wonder liberals love (((them)))

> nerds

>undergoes regular vandalism
>money is spent having to clean it up again and again
>hurr durr lets just keep it up instead of doing the logical thing and removing it

>workers
>jews

>Why is this OK when putting up a statue of Hitler isn't?
that would be ok

youre trying too hard behind that flag.

The difference is Hitler wanted to improve earth for all while Lenin wanted to mass murder people

It's a statue on private property.

I'm pretty sure the biggest reason that the family is keeping it is for maintaining controversy in hopes that someone will either buy the statue to destroy it, or so they can collect the insurance on it.

But seriously, is there a petition going or a way we can start one?

The road against commies is a hard one but step by step we will win.

There's only one traffic camera in that area. Surprised Sup Forums hasn't just used thermite to melt its face

>Can we start a petition to get it removed to show that the people don't stand for evil?
Why don't you actually take matters into your own hands and remove it?

"oh muh petitions! maybe if I ask nicely enough something will get done!"

>the government will surely listen to the will of the people!
I bet you think voting works, don't you?

>But seriously, is there a petition going or a way we can start one?
Petition for WHAT?

It's private property, and the family is trying to sell it.
You'd be more successful starting a kickstarter to remove it.

We got God emperor in. Case and point

Niggers vandalize private property all the time under the >much oppression

Germans, Pols, and Russians let's meet up and destruct this oppressive statue
#HideGenocide

find the owners, rape their dog, and kill the family

fucking faggot.

So he isn't completely red pilled. so what

He is still on our side

>Hates niggers
>Wants to act like one

even thought communist death toll makes fascist/nazi death toll look like a Call of Duty kill streak, it will never be held as a great evil because communist is about economic equality and all the deaths were an unfortunate side effect of the poor implementation of the ideas (even though any implementation of communism is cancer). Nazism and fascism on the other hand centered around the fully intended slaughter of civilians since ethnic cleansing was a core idea of it.
The point is people remember intentions more than actions.

Communism inheretly leads to tyranny which inheretly leads to mass murder. therefore its inheretly evil

>So he isn't completely red pilled. so what
He's not pro-White.

That's the thing you civcuck nationalists and cuckservatives never understood. Republicans are just as anti-White as Democrats.

>He is still on our side
He's not on "our side" he's on the Jew's side.

You really think Trump will save the White race? He can't even save his own family from the Jews. All his grandchildren are or will be Jewish.

Its in fremont to be precise

That taco del mar is pretty good too

agree

I ate at a conveyor belt sushi bar when I was down there.

It was pretty fun.

Won't you at least agree he is a step in the right direction? Did you expect the current government to go from 0 to 100 overnight?

Cultural appropriation my friend

Is this Minneapolis?

What do you suggest?

>Pays to get into the grave of Marx, father of communism
>trade currency for a service/product
communism at its finest

>Won't you at least agree he is a step in the right direction?
No, he's not.

Democracy got us into this problem. Democracy won't get us out of this problem.

The kikes will never allow the White race to vote itself freedom from it.

>Did you expect the current government to go from 0 to 100 overnight?
The government will never legally go to "100" (whatever the fuck that is) at all.

Ignore it or laugh at the irony that a communist statue is protected by capitalist interests.

>Ignore it or laugh at the irony that a communist statue is protected by capitalist interests.
Probably because Communism and Capitalism are both Jewish.

>Nazism and fascism on the other hand centered around the fully intended slaughter of civilians since ethnic cleansing was a core idea of it.
completely false, but since they failed some significant genocide will probably be necessary to set the world right

>communist is about economic equality and all the deaths were an unfortunate side effect of the poor implementation of the ideas
The Jewish left uses economics as a weapon against white people. The claim that Communism is about fairness and equality is specious; fairness is subjective, easily molded to whatever policy is desired, and material equality is evil.

>The point is people remember intentions more than actions.
People with slave morality are subhuman and ought to be led, not obeyed.

And these are the same people that are claiming that muh Russia stole the election from Hillary. Bwahahahahahaha

What do you propose we do? I am not exactly against you, I just don't know how to go about it realistically

Deface that statue, or better yet, steal it, melt it down and make lots of Kek statues out of the metal.

>What do you propose we do?
White revolution is the only solution.

I think Antifa wants it for moral

Better yet import a shit load of pigeons and let them have at the statue.

What's next a statue of Chris Dorner buttfucking George Zimmerman?

>doesn't have redpilled priests who defile holohoax monuments on a daily baisis
>Hehe,w-we are redpilled,no really!
youtube.com/watch?v=KKhhcUnfajs

never realized this
>base your entire views on russian politics
>complain that Trump has too many russian ties

its not like the left is known to be rational

>This is a statue of a mass murderer

And so was this.

Kek

Ok then...who is going to throw some paint on that motherfucker?

It's been for sale for years the city doesn't want it.
Crowdsource $250,000 and it's gone.

The horse?

Except he fought for his peoples ways. and it was war

No, he was a general. A legitimate government official and an integral part of this nation's history. There's a pretty big difference. Douchebag.

>And so was this.
You do know the anti-Whites won't stop at confederate movements, right?

They won't be happy until all monuments to White people (including mount rushmore) are torn down.

Of course democracy is not a solution, nobody is saying or implying otherwise, but it has its uses. It might arguably have been better for us had Clinton won the Presidency, but Trump is doing some positive things and his campaign in particular let us get our foot in the door of public conversation.

Please tell us your not college educated nigger, because that's a statement only a retard that does not understand history would make.

this

that already happens regularly

not giving those commies one cent

Just carve nigger lips on all of them

And how do you propose we get from here to there? I do expect that revolution will be necessary, but we don't have the numbers, organization, or the right political climate yet.

kek'd

nice one

Correct. Washington and Jefferson will be next. They did own slaves as a historical fact, and the SJWs will target them next.

I'm going to laugh if Kim Jung Un nukes the west coast. It will be irony in the purest form.

Because it's easy to romanticize any panacea for the world's problems.

Because bread lines.

Use better paint, or better yet, something that will etch on the metal. Go for the face...

These are the same bastards that are constantly coming to the South and demanding that we remove statues of our Confederate heroes. Can we have another Civil War already? Please.

>Of course democracy is not a solution, nobody is saying or implying otherwise, but it has its uses.
Not to White people.

>but Trump is doing some positive things
Like what?

>and his campaign in particular let us get our foot in the door of public conversation.
When has the public discourse been shifted to talk about the Jewish question and White genocide?

>And how do you propose we get from here to there?
Individually we each find and support a group.
Real world activism.
Recruitment.
Raising awareness.
Stop talking on the internet.

>Correct. Washington and Jefferson will be next. They did own slaves as a historical fact, and the SJWs will target them next.
There is only one federal holiday that celebrates a White person and that White person isn't even american. There is no federal holiday that celebrates any american White person.

That's only the beginning.

Communism is pretty good if you're the ruling class. Maybe the cuckolds all think they are going to be the new ruling class?

mason here.

I kinda dislike jews.

I'm all for helicopter rides for Commies.

To be fair, its a privately owned statue and the city spends no money on it. Doesn't mean a statue of Lenin belongs in any western nation let alone America

we will purge all c-mmunists

>All his grandchildren are or will be Jewish.
Thats not how jewishness works.

The mother has to be an ethnic Jew. It's passed through the matriarchal line. Trump's daughter, while a convert, is not an ethnic Jew. She doesn't have the blood, thus the kids won't either. There's no way around this.

Trump is reducing the number of beaners. Every beaner that gets taken out is good for us, and a lot more realistic a problem than your esoteric "JQ"

Murder refers to unlawful killings. This was not the case.

>in b4 Texas v. White (1869) that rules states did not have the unilateral right to secede.

>Thats not how jewishness works.
Jews are a race of course. Even if they're not considered Jewey enough for the Jews they still won't be White.

>Trump's daughter, while a convert, is not an ethnic Jew.
And yet she's as anti-White as her (((husband))).

>Trump is reducing the number of beaners.
Cuckservatives love non-White immigrants as long as they're legal. Trump would have no problem with flooding amurrica with legal spic immigrants.
Same with mudslimes just as long as they're "vetted".

William Sherman was a mass murderer and arsonist. No better than the barbarians who sacked Rome.

Trump is not a Cuckservative. Stop creating false dichotomies. It's hard for Trump to do anything because he has to deal with the commie judges and largely cucked and useless Republican party.

Fact is, Trump is taking out beaners, and that's a mass improvement. At least he's doing something.

>Trump is not a Cuckservative.
All conservatives are cuckservatives.

> It's hard for Trump to do anything because he has to deal with the commie judges and largely cucked and useless Republican party.
Because the entire system is rigged and broken.

>Fact is, Trump is taking out beaners
Yeah? How many? Is it anywhere close to the 11 million illegal immigrants?

Let alone the hundreds of millions of non-Whites and anti-Whites?

>At least he's doing something.
Putting your finger in a leaking dam will not stop the dam's collapse.

pretty much this. reality doesn't sink in until they're the first ones to get shot under the new marxist government.

For years. It's been in Ballard since I can remember

>workers of all land unite
>unite to be my slaves goyim i'm on your side

>Not to White people.
point of fact: the President is not a nigger or a woman, and Clinton would have without a doubt stacked the Sanhedrin further left, probably dooming muh free speech and gun rights.

>Like what?
deporting spics, fucking up one or both of the establishment parties, pushing back against the left. He's not perfect by far but he's mostly helping for now. Time will tell.

>When has the public discourse been shifted to talk about the Jewish question and White genocide?
Both were in the news more in the last year than ever in my lifetime. I don't expect Trump to speak on either topic, but he's keeping the left in constant agitation, which provides us opportunities to mess with them. Trolling works better than simple propaganda; pissing off Jew journalists is one of many paths to victory.

>IRL stuff
Absolutely. But the Internet is still an extremely useful tool.

>a lot more realistic a problem than your esoteric "JQ"
Read Culture of Critique.

>Is it anywhere close to the 11 million illegal immigrants?
probably closer to 30 million desu, but no.
It's stemming the flow, though. Because of Trump we have more time. Not much more, but more.

>point of fact: the President is not a nigger or a woman, and Clinton would have without a doubt stacked the Sanhedrin further left, probably dooming muh free speech and gun rights.
And thus pushing Whites closer to what is needed, White revolution.

Trump just gives Whites a false sense of security all the while we still march on to genocide.

>deporting spics, fucking up one or both of the establishment parties, pushing back against the left. He's not perfect by far but he's mostly helping for now. Time will tell.
And none of that will save the White race. Republicans are not pro-White and never will be.

>Both were in the news more in the last year than ever in my lifetime. I don't expect Trump to speak on either topic, but he's keeping the left in constant agitation, which provides us opportunities to mess with them. Trolling works better than simple propaganda; pissing off Jew journalists is one of many paths to victory.
Pissing off Jews will not stop White genocide. deporting the kikes will.

>Absolutely. But the Internet is still an extremely useful tool.
And virtually no one on Sup Forums advocates for IRL activism.

>It's stemming the flow, though. Because of Trump we have more time. Not much more, but more.
How much more?

because we're still on par to be a minority by 2042 and extinct 25-75 years after that.

They are going to go after any and every white figure, as it is representative of the normalization of whiteness and therefore "white supremacy".

Every and anything white has been branded as evil by the maniacal social justice freaks. Their mantra is that all white things will be replaced, all white people will become extinct, and all white people cannot die out fast enough. They regularly cheer on the depopulation of whites, and foam at the mouth over the thought of white people being genocided.

SJWs and anti-whites are the enemies of truth, reason, white people, and critical thinking.

>And thus pushing Whites closer to what is needed, White revolution.
It's debatable. The political climate would be very different with Democrats lined up for permanent control. The planned HUD genocide project would actively fracture white communities/neighborhoods, making it even harder to organize.

>Trump just gives Whites a false sense of security all the while we still march on to genocide.
And yet we're a lot more active than we were before Trump came along. The only whites I know who seem complacent are Democrats anyway. Most have even quit watching the news and aren't participating in politics at all, while the right is increasingly energetic.

>none of that will save the White race.
not alone, but they help. If/when the Democrats fall, the Republicans will likely split into multiple parties. And due to the implicit whiteness of the GOP, given our demographics they will be forced to address race before long. Ideally by that time their youth ranks will be filled with our people.

>Pissing off Jews will not stop White genocide. deporting the kikes will.
We're never going to fucking deport them if they don't make themselves an obvious nuisance, and that will never happen in time if they're not provoked.

>virtually no one on Sup Forums advocates for IRL activism.
Go to the rally on the 12th. Join a TRS, DS, VA, or any other local group, or all of them. Sup Forums is not an appropriate venue for networking, though it is a good place to, for example, post pictures/videos/stories of IRL activism. That might help to inspire others, but you have to get off Sup Forums if you want to work with more than yourself.

I don't know, but it's silly to pretend it's not an improvement. We should certainly organize campaigns of anti-foreigner activity. If you prefer to sit and wait for Trump to effect change or fail on his own, you'll be disappointed. Will to power.

>lenin and free mason logo in the same image
topkek