Based Israel Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJpuw5-33y0
almasdarnews.com/article/trumps-son-law-donates-money-israeli-army-illegal-settlements/
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
abcnews
archive.is/5M72f
ipsnews.net/2001/09/politics-us-administration-factions-battle-over-bushs-war/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa3tRbE_sDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ ANCIENT JEWZ AN SHEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=kJpuw5-33y0

btw, this is just food for thought, I don't know if the third temple is on the "temple mount" or in the city of david yet. I'm leaning towards the city of David heavily

Fuck off kike, I hope Israel gets nuked and that the nukes are also loaded with Zyklon B.

Sage

IDF CUTIES

>IDF CUTIE

almasdarnews.com/article/trumps-son-law-donates-money-israeli-army-illegal-settlements/

thank you.

You noobs always fail so hard at getting pol to support Israel

Jews with vagoos in reality

Palestinian genocide when?

Genetic sewage
Kike ivanka

Jew genetics

Garbage wrapped in skin

>Using a fucking Subaru.

Kikes are even too cheap to put a god damn cow catcher on the front.

Nothing sexier than white girls in in the military. Thanks, user.

If Sup Forums is truly full of Jewish shills, why is there so few of us bumping this thread?

You can't have it both ways.

These JIDF threads sometimes make me unironically want to learn hebrew and make aliyah, and I've never been inside a synagogue or worn a yarmulke in my life.

God I love Jewish girls. Something about the pale skin and dark curly hair

Not in our lifetime.
I'd take someone who hates me to my face any day over a Jew who waits in the shadows to stab me in the back

>$5,000 to $10,000

Wow, that much? It's freaking nothing, Finlan.

Though it's scary that he's making Shillary steps with this Foundation shit... thought he could be better than that, namean?

(((based)))

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

I was on no fap before entering this thread. Damn you, OP.

>youtube com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
hooktube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>abcnews go com/2020/story?id=123885
archive.is/5M72f

Ive seen that

>Jews aren't whi-

ANOTHER IDF CUTIE

>You support Israel right, user? Don't tell me you're a mudslime or a filthy liberal are you?

>that nose

Oh jew

She makes me want convert to Judaism, move to Israel, join the IDF and help her secure the existence of her people and a future for Jewish children.

>When a dirty muslim or liberal thinks they can insult your utopian ethnostate
Ummmm no sweetie you wish you were lucky enough to have your own ethnostate too bad Europeans are cucks who let Muslims and Africans walk all over them

WRONG

Same desu

>hating on one of the best propagandists of the 20th century

ipsnews.net/2001/09/politics-us-administration-factions-battle-over-bushs-war/

"“Among the leading figures in the debate are Deputy Secretary of Defence (((Paul Wolfowitz))), Pentagon policy chief (((Douglas Feith))), and Cheney’s chief of staff, (((I. Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby))) on the unilateralist side. Ranged against them are Secretary of State Colin Powell and his senior advisers. Cheney and Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld, normally allied with the unilateralists, have not yet come down firmly on either side.”

Semite means of Shem. Christ said Jerusalem is presently trampled by Gentiles. There's no doubt Palestinians are Semites. The synagogue of satan on the other hand? That's another story. Every time you whine you get told by God to stop. You never listen and then erect idols

>hey user! Get your galil we're gonna go kill some rioting Palestinian rats you better be a good shot! ;)

Didn't he also say that when they suck everything they can out of 'Murica it can dry up and blow away in the wind

Ohh yes this sexy Jew makes me want to sterilize all the Ethiopian immigrants and build a wall

Ayy

Man, the kikes really have been bleached.

>this thread

Is that anzu?

Romans built that wall, kike. Herod never finished it and by the time your little rebellion was over, they razed the temple and everything around it and rebuilt it better.

Meanwhile, in Murrika

58% and falling

Nope.

Here's a tip for all you retards:

The USA will ALWAYS support Israel.

Fringe-dwelling anti-Semites make up a very small percentage of the USA population. The majority are Christians. Even among the niggers and spics, Christianity is the dominant subtext when it comes to politics.

Now, try to convince a Christian - any Christian - that his country should not support God's Chosen People. Try to convince one that the restoration of Israel to sovereign-nation status isn't the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. Try to convince a Christian to vote for a politician who wants to cut support for Israel.

Good luck.

I really don't mind. The truth is, the Israelis are a bunch of fucking badasses.

Baste Israel thread?

>user! I wanted to know if you could umm.. *blushes* come to my
Bat mitzvah I think you're really cool we should hang out more often

This. You cannot consider yourself a true Christian if you're anti Israel.

Agreed. Which is why Christianity is the problem

I just Overdosed on swarthy.
No tits, brunette, no ass, short, misshapen pointed Jew head.
Why are Jews facial features so bizarre and ugly?

>tfw BASED Israel takes 60 years to kill Palestianian farmers and goat herders
B...based KIKES

It would be hard to be against USA, if they're the only reason your country exist.

@135730869
Spotted the butthurt homosexual Muslim in denial. No (You) for you, faggot.

Mr Netanyahu, tear down that abomination.

Fuck yeah, kill all the Muslims while you're at it, Israel.

So, how is that Afghanistan war coming along?

Feel close to that big victory yet?

Is that how Ivanka looks without make up?

Why do jewesses use hair chemicals in a feeble attempt to appear Aryan?
No blondes in the Semitic sewage DNA

>look me in the eyes and tell me you love me, my strong handsome goy

>No tits

Uh, you do know what tits are. Don't you?

Jewish girls were MADE for black cock.

>that psycho smile

>white

Its the kike version of Ivanka.
Breeding that filth is literally my nightmare.
I can't unsee those Jew legs

Good goy

Ain't she lesbo?

Not a fan of hers. Isn't she a lesbian? I prefer pic related when it comes to Jewesses.

good jew is are dead jew.
literally proven right by history of mankind itself.

Mate if that's an ethnic Jew then I'm a slave alien. She's obviously a European convert her grandparents probably converted or something has little to no Jewish features

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa3tRbE_sDQ

>circumcised
>4 Jewish grandparents
>practices Sabbath
She's as Jewish as one gets it seems.

That's a Roman wall, kike.
>And Jesus went out from the temple, and was going on his way; and his disciples came to him to show him the buildings of the temple. But he answered and said unto them, ‘You see all of these things, do you not? Truly I say unto you, there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down’
>Matthew 24:1-2

Meanwhile in Russia

Deep down they're good
Pic related

Exactly she's just religiously/culturally Jewish just like any European can convert to Islam. She isn't an ethnic jew that's for sure

Yeah but that was supposed to be off-camera. He was talking to the family of prisoner-exchanged soldier Gilad Shalit I think. Got scaramucci'd

There are so many Jewish sects (from European to Middle-Eastern to African to Asian) that it's hard to label them as one unfortunately. She's Jewish by faith, that's enough for my uncircumcised penis to get erect.

>mfw these stupid fucks are duped into killing each other to make the American military-industrial complex richer

Your misery is our gain fuckers.

UMMMMMM

Welp, here's what the Bible promises us:

Rampant famine, poverty, disease, crime, and war, followed by a final battle that will wipe out 1/3 of the world's population.

We have the first 5.

Israel sits right in the middle of all her ancestral enemies, all of whom want to see her destroyed and will do anything, up to and including suicide, to make that happen.

So you can "good goy" yourself into total marginalization. Or...you could look at the facts, suppress your urge to believe that the Bible is just some ancient fiction and actually read what it prophesies, and get on-board for the fabled Last Days.

I expect you'll choose the former. You can take the idiot out of the disinfo cycle, but you can't take the disinfo out of the idiot.

thats look pretty good.
our country side rednecks are better than moscivite fag jews.

This is a textbook JIDF thread, lmao you shills are too lazy

pic half related

>African tier poverty
>African tier HIV rates
>African tier drug addiction rates
>one of the biggest human and drug traffickers in the world
>overwhelmingly massive Muslim population
You're the Africa of Europe. I see exactly why you were the first to be thrown into the camps. The 3rd Reich knew what was up with you lot.

ur our ally we're not yours. bitch.

patrick?

Jews and niggers are the worst groups in the history of humanity.

Can I convert to judaism without having to go through a circumcision?

Wow Ahmad. That was bad. Comparing Hamas to the Taliban? Yeesh.

>No blondes in the Semitic sewage DNA
Clearly you know nothing. Most of (((my))) (((family))) are blond Jews.

I am actually Jewish but I don't think so. Reform judaism is degenrate as fuck (I once went to their synagogue and the "rabbi" was a lesbian woman), so you might want to try going that route. There's no way you can be an uncircumcised Conservative or Orthodox Jew.

I applied for Aliyah and I had to get a signed letter from the rabbi at the synagogue where I was circumcised at birth. Also had to get a letter proving my mother was Jewish (because she converted right before marriage).

>Reform judaism is degenrate as fuck (I once went to their synagogue and the "rabbi" was a lesbian woman
This is why I call it reform "Judaism"...

I went to one as well once and had the female rabbi laud gay marriage in front of the congregation

>God I love Jewish girls. Something about the pale skin and dark curly hair

Same

Post more Jewish girls with rosy cheeks