Why did this e-celeb wannabe lose his lunch today over the firing of Scaramucci? Honestly...

Why did this e-celeb wannabe lose his lunch today over the firing of Scaramucci? Honestly, I wasnt sure what to make of the move earlier, but after seeing the infilitrators like Mike freaking tf out, I understand a lot better what has been going on. You guys are going to see a completely different Mike now. In fact, he has a pinned tweet basically saying he is quitting Twitter for a while starting tomorrow. So yeah. Chew on that

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1501/56/1501566755435.webm
instagram.com/fitjuice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He really means
>"Mooch's firing is part of larger problem - I have no sources leaking to me anymore and won't be able to exacerbate the drama of my intended portrayal of a WH in chaos/crisis!"

Anything that pisses off Cernovich is a good move.

the only one in the administration who could be reasonably considered /ourguy/ is bannon

Cernovich was Trump's greatest ally. Trump needs smart people like Mike supporting him. This is really bad.

Is Cernovich not aware of the distractions (from impending Clinton/Obama investigations) the Trump admin are pulling right now?

I mean we are in the know, how the fuck isn't Cernovich in the know?

This, but I still can't put all the pieces together. Mooch came in to fire the leakers, but was he already set up to be a leaker himself? Or Cernovich is just finding a way to be upset at something other than the real thing: His source (someone fired by Mooch) getting nixed.

Cernovich is fucked now though, he has no more juicy intel to keep people on his twitter feed. Time to make an actual living faggot.

Oh no, where would we be without all of our greatest allies...

Thernobitch is a
>carpet-bagging trannyfucker
He rode the fucking STUPID name "ALT-Right" to a regular spot on infowars...which he will lose as soon as Alex sees he brings ZERO content and is just a commentary fag.

Hi Mike!
>You fucking suck.

this. shouldn't be understated how subversive this filthy kike is. maybe he had something going with mooch or knew some of his inner circle and is just pissed about losing access. or something else is going on. admittedly, i never looked into mooch so idk much about him. That makes me wonder why his firing put thernobitch on tilt.

...he is helping distract

From what I understand Cernovich was a friend of a friend of Flynn's son and when Flynn got axed he lost his "source" and now is just making things up based on what he sees on Twitter, here, other news sites, etc.

Concernoshills big "journalism" story is how the Trump loyalists are getting the short end of the stick. His source is probably some alt right lightweight that Trump doesn't consider serious enough and they are upset so they leak and push this bs divde cancer

Is there any evidence to back this up or is it just the white house larper?

>quitting Twitter for a while starting tomorrow

He's writing a new e- pamphlet

Because Cernovich is a fucking moron out for his own good and nobody else's. He doesn't care about the facts unless he's the one leaking them.

He's just a greedy fucking kike out for his own gain and he's just butthurt his leakers are getting the axe. Fuck Cernovich.

New! 45 action-packed pages of Knowledge Bombs from Mikes' new e-book:
>Baboon Brainwave
>"how to survive terminal embarrassment in the social media age..."

This. He's a leftist thats riding the trump train to promote his products. Hey look at me everyone, SJWs are dumb amirite? Buy my book.

This guy gets it. Hey Mike, did you ever get the taste of tranny out of your mouth? and did the tears ever stop flowing?

When did he fuck a tranny?

What would a Gorilla do?

he got tranny tricked. happens to the best of us. Sup Forums said it's not gay though.

Fucking checked and disgusting

Rekt w/ digital proof
Never gets old

Are you referring to the story posted above? It was a readers story not his it says at the top

Sure thing buddy

Cernovich is a Jew. /End thread

Sure thing, debased Mike.

how the fuck do you stop the drug use after something like that? If I found I'd the girl I'd just fucked was a man, or by some fucked up logic knew but did it anyway, you wouldnt be able to prise the xanax away from me, fuck thinking about or remembering that shit

What evidence do you have that it's him?

This is just satire, Michael. Take it easy. Dont get those Bonobo Brainwaves workin too hard now

we just found out who Scaramucci was a week ago and Cernovich is blackpilling over his ousting? what a whiny fag. that's dumber than the blackpilling over the Syrian airstrip

it is cernovich then after getting triggered changed it to "readers story" years later

mooch was one of his sources. he's pissed that he wont get shit now.

I dont know, man. I guess they are also adept with lying to themselves. Cause I would have jumped off a cliff if I woke up and realized I went full-blown gay like that.

Half the time he's just being dramatic for views.

interesting that Cernovich was bragging today about raising $170,000 in crowdsource funding for "investigative journalism" ... and on his periscope today his wife was bragging about shopping for a new luxury SUV. she said she's leaning towards a new Volvo XC90 -- which costs upwards of $70k

Mite Ternotits danjerplay gojilla mindtet! I got a real dtoop! Buy my boott at amaton!

This faggot is retarded.

No one even knew who Mooch was 3 weeks ago.

The connection is Ivanka and Jared brought in Mooch. Cernovich's contact in the white house is Kushner

I thought that, but idk. lawyers are STATUS conscious. mooch went to harvard law -- cern is a sketchy bottom feeder who doesn't even practice. seems like mooch would find this guy weird a f

I think kushner told cernovich to try to blow this up because it was kushner's idea to bring in mooch. it's another jared fuckup

Cernovich is nothing. This asshole is just trying to get people who like him to fight with people who don't like him. Fuck off with this shit.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1501/56/1501566755435.webm
Webm with sound of mike harrassing a doctor at the RNC last summer

maybe it's easier to be a closet faggot in denial when you've got that GORILLA MIND-THET

he's just a jewish faggot that is trying to pretend he's one of us again.

he's a literal fucking poser. somebody gas him out of his misery.

fine, i'll do it.

he's just a jewish faggot that is trying to pretend he's one of us again.

he's a literal fucking poser. somebody gas him out of his misery.

fine, i'll do it you pussies.

>the base betrayed

Wasn't this the faggot that immediately denounced the "alt-right" when Spencer made headlines

indeed.

Holy shit, you're massively in the closet. Just suck a dick already. I know you fantasize about it.

that is all he's ever done. the fact he was given that much attention shows how utterly fucking stupid you all are, and the trump admin is.

but i told you all that. fucking retards.

nah, he's made a new fitjuice to shill.

instagram.com/fitjuice/

light that faggot up bros.

can you believe he was doing this in late 2015? leelelelelelelelez. stupid jew. the next time i see you taking a photo of my car on the beach at newport, i'm going to bash your face in, (((mike))).

go back to illinois you faggot.

ps. yo mike, my boy anthony p gets out of jail soon. we are going to have a lot of fun.

you should leave california.

Gorilla mind meld is just another one of those Twitter famous faggots that has to claim outrageous shit every 48 hours, or so, just to attempt to stay relevant. Why the fuck would firing Mooch, a lefty, anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-immigration manlet be betraying the base?

Mooch was his leaker. Salty af now

>has no idea the point he was making today
he was saying that mooch getting fired will scare off any outsider, non-politician, non-establishment people from wanting to join the trump admin. the only people left that will want to join are DC swamp fuckers who just try to ride everyones coat tails and have nothing to lose.
mooch:
>gave up billion dollar business
>lost wife
>missed baby's birth
>all for nothing
literally no honest person that has something will be willing to give it up now that they are afraid they will just get fired 10 days later

who?

alt-lite = clickbait nationalism

We want people doing it for their country anyway. Like swamp fuckers would go near Trump, he embarrasses them for fun. How do you know mooch wasn't a swamp fucker?

and Miller

Bannon is our guy. He mocked Bannon. SAD!

>swamp fuckers wouldnt go near trump
>reince
>mcmaster
the people who were giving up their businesses or high paying private sector jobs are the ones doing it for their country.
>tillerson
>mooch (took no salary)
>bannon

You can't make everyone happy. Trying to align when him, Ann Coulter, and Laura Ingraham are not on the rag is an almost impossible proposition.

bannon is a cunt, he is a glorified tabloid editor, breitbart is full of empty headlines and clickbait

bannon is a kike servant, just like breitbart himself

Only thing I can think about the Mooch firing is that he was a sacrificial lamb- meant to oust ppl from the admin while giving the Don some deniability that it was his intent (for party cohesion- Prebius), but damn if the optics aren't fucked.

All the e-celebs can burn- fucking stupid...