Japan..I need an update. What the fuck is happening in Fukushima?

Seems like there's been a total media blackout on this piece for years now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/pacific-ocean-life-dying-mass-no-one-knows/
enenews.com/
fukushima-diary.com/
deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-facts-about-ocean-radiation-and-the-fukushima-disaster/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw&list=PLw3jzIFn_oatFAZOBtdYVGmA9X0UifREU&index=18
exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/02/faq-effect-of-fukushima-and-nuclear-testingdu-weapons-radiation-on-flying-in-commercial-airliners.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/27/the-silencing-of-japans-free-press-shinzo-abe-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life ending event for the pale blue dot..

sorry but the BASED SCIENCE GUYS already addressed it, radiation literally has no dangers except when it does. dont question it goyim, you arent qualified to think.

Silent revenge for the 2 nukes. It's floating towards you, you know?

Dilution is the solution to pollution.

Damn, is the ocean really glowing bright green like that? How come NASA hasn't noticed this, or are they covering it up?

But the USSR dropped the nukes, not us. lol!

Nothing happened you fucking idiot. Not a single person died from radiation and likely nobody is going to get any diseases from the radiation (which was back to normal levels almost instantly.)

nuke don't exist

>t. doesn't understand the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
you're qualified to think but too stupid too

Not just towards the U.S.; this will engulf the entire planet and last I heard is 0% under control and unable to even be approached by robotics without them dying

holohoax

Water is a great radiation shield. Also people underestimate the volume of the Pacific (660m cubic km)

jewmasonry runs goyim via cops clergy courts

The fuck are you even talking about nigger

They should've just let the thing blow up.

Dolphins BTFO!

What did the roleplayer mean by this

it's been leaking millions of pounds of radioactive waste water a day into the pacific since the accident and just recently they took some pictures of it. pescatarians BTFO

>Radiation meme
Don't buy that kike Greenpeace bullshit. Fukushima is an entirely contained issue a long time ago.

>im not reddit so i'll just post this overused reddit meme
i understand the difference faggot, both can have harmful effects despite what r/todaygoylearned says.

These two posts are the opposite of one another.

>People freaking out over being exposed to less radiation than 1/3 of the us gets due to radon in the ground
>People are completely fine with exposing themselves to more radiation flying than being within a 5 mile radius of Fukushima

Really makes you think.

On the bright side, the whole planet will soon be as weird as the nips. We are entering a new era for mankind.

nothing

>even our metal friends will perish
This is the saddest thing I have ever read. I'm literally crying right now. How could we have let this happen? I always thought maybe, somehow we would find a way to live on in the case of a world ending event. People could move underground, or maybe we could invest in AI and upload ourselves into the cloud. But if nothing, not even robots can survive... that's the saddest thing I have ever read.

One is obviously a larping faggot and the other is an American

Explain how non-ionizing radiation can have harmful effects.

sure...

weird, right?

>nothing
what do you mean by this?

Both Americans. One of us has handled radioactive material and had lunch 20 minutes later.

Go on--

>1 post by this ID
>hundreds of articles on Google
>Sup Forums eats more bait on off topic threads

I'm surprised you didn't take the >too b8 but I'll wait for you too reply too with your superior knowledge on the subject...

Life on earth is quite literally doomed. If humans are wiped out suddenly our power plants and weapons will destroy the rest of life anyway. I'm not sure why it was allowed but it's certainly beyond the point of no return.

Why don't you tell us what's going on with three mile island.

your brain runs on electricity dipshit. altering the function of your brain has far more negative effects than positive effects.

now go back to raditz you fucking faggot pseud. parroting SCIENCE!!! memes doesnt make you smart.

Let's just say the sudden boost in transsexuals is no isolated occurrence

fucking 4 posts, nigger.

Wait. So we could pollute the sea with non-ionizing radioactice material to make it glow without any harmful side effects?

Is non ionizing radiation harmful to humans?

Non-ionising radiationdoes not penetrate deep into the tissues but increases theriskof damage to the skin and eyes. Dependent on the energy and exposure time,non-ionising radiationcan cause localised heating, or photochemical reactions can occur with possible permanent harm. Exposure should therefore be minimised

im not a stupid faggot so i dont care much about simple and common typos. sorry you are so "smart but unmotivated" that you need to feed your ego by pointing out peoples spelling errors on a casual internet forum,

This.
Nuclear engineering PhD here.

Unironically this

based

Dammit dilution is not always the solution. What if the radioactive material just settles at a certain depth and stays there? We are looking at possibiltiy of severy wipeout of lifeforms that are in that viscinity. And it's been happening already since 2012 except the media has been ignoring it.
>wearechange.org/pacific-ocean-life-dying-mass-no-one-knows/
There is tons of other reports out there with same dire content.

>good goy here, nothing to worry about, not at all
cant fucking wait for commiefornia to succeed and become mutant central.

>radiation is good for you, and for Earth.
>melted nuclear reactors oozing radiation 24/7/365 is normal now.

Fuck off!

Sad part you don't even need a PhD I'm an undergrad in physics and if you've ever used a Geiger counter you know that you're exposed to radiation at higher levels in an airplane.

>1 post by this id

>handled radioactive material
>had lunch 20 minutes later
context pls
what does that mean

How the new Ice age begins
cap this

yeah I hate it when green activists shit on nuclear energy, it's so counterproductive to their movement
what? I made the spelling error and was pointing my own error out. Nice reading comprehension and ad hominem though. Still didn't answer the question.

>dont question it goyim, you arent qualified to think.
DO NOT QUESTION

fuck life

Besides, drinking Vodka makes you immune to radiation.

Fukushima is the worst disaster of our time and there's literally nothing we can do to stop it.

Tepco doesn't know where melted cores are because they have melted deep into to the earth and radioactive groundwater keeps leaking into ocean. We cannot just pour concrete over it because it will leak into ocean anyway. Radiation inside the buildings is too high even for robots and humans would collapse in seconds.

Marine life is dying in pacific, you can google "pacific die-offs".

MSM is covering it up to avoid global panic. Tokyo isn't safe for 2020 olympics either. I would not be suprised if they were cancelled because by 2020 Japan is really fucked. People have radiation sickness symptoms and birth defects have gone trough roof.

Just remember my words if you don't believe me now. Fukushima will lead to major panic in the future when MSM cannot cover it up anymore.

It's much worse than chernobyl, reactor 3 had MOX-fuel made from plutonium, thats why it exploded critically, it wasn't hydrogen explosion. It has been estimated that by now Fukushima has released over hundred times more radioactive fallout into ocean than Chernobyl did into atmosphere.

America isn't safe either. Jet stream brings radioactive particles over the pacific and ocean currents will spread them around the world.

enenews.com/

fukushima-diary.com/

Follow them if you want redpill on this. People don't realize that it will slowly kill whole globe. What happens when Japan runs out of nuclear engineers and becomes inhabitable? Who will fix it then?

can you fearmongering retards just fucking neck yourselves already?
deepseanews.com/2013/11/true-facts-about-ocean-radiation-and-the-fukushima-disaster/

This situation is going to make parts of japan unlivable for centuries, and poison a large patch of the pacific ocean.

It will kill you too you dumb piece of shit.

you called the spelling error b8 you fucking disingenuous little faggot.

friendly reminder: (You)s are NOT upboats.

Aircrews and people who fly a lot are suffering from radiation poisoning because planes attract radioactive particles from Fukushima:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw&list=PLw3jzIFn_oatFAZOBtdYVGmA9X0UifREU&index=18

Pilot are having blackouts and seizures, even fistfights have occurred. Aircrews get more radiation during 40 hours of flying than nuclear workers get in a year. Radiation levels inside planes have increased over tenfold after 2011 Fukushima accident. There's lots of static electricity on airplane skin which attracts radioactive particles and engines are sucking them also. Wigner effect is causing planes to fail.

exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/02/faq-effect-of-fukushima-and-nuclear-testingdu-weapons-radiation-on-flying-in-commercial-airliners.html

Fukushima is massive coverup and it's much worse than MSM lets you believe. It's still leaking as we speak.

That's why Japan passed a media control law in 2013 or 2014 essentially killing free press.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/27/the-silencing-of-japans-free-press-shinzo-abe-media/

>Measuring nuclear half life of radioactive isotope
>be exposed to α and β radiation In low, but above background doses.
>wash hands
>contamination removed

are you gonna be ok for your show in 2020?

hmm maybe itll neutralize the trash

answer the fucking question and stop diverting, I was just meming - how does non ionizing radiation cause physical harm?

Imagine being so bored that you constantly need to create conspiracy theories out of everything to stimulate your dull life.

Good. That way I don't have to do it myself.

>the good goys on /po/ haven't taken the plutonium pill yet
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

Nah, our core is radioactive anyway. We'll manage

hory sheet

Why would you need a nuclear weapon to destroy a reactor? Any decent explosion should do it.

already answered it retard, try getting reading comprehension if your frontal lobe is still functional (it isnt).

Are you retarded m8? It's not a conspiracy theory, it's reality you fucking faggot

Doesn't most nuclear material degrade to safe levels after 2 weeks?

That's what they say, 2 weeks after a nuclear war, you are relatively safe coming out of your bomb shelter

he's trolling and you're unable to pick up on it

The main reason this is not world wide news is Japan is controlling the narrative on this one, and they keep telling their own people, and other world leaders that everything is fine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Unless you've travelled to another country during this thread you haven't answered the question, you're too full of shit to debate. Try answering it now if you'd like to redeem yourself. If you can.

you literally cannot reason with reddifugees. their minds have been withered by upboat echo chambers and liberal though policing.

..but is it? Must not be if they have to come up with a cover story..

I wish I could unironically strangle you and any person who believes this until death.

here, fixt 4 u

sorry about the brain damage kiddo
pretty obvious that you own and constantly run numerous consumer electronics.

I honestly think this is the same guy from another thread I was just in. He's unhinged, one of the literal psychopaths that the name troll best represents. It's literally like south park, he just says the meanest things he can while barely contributing. Also his spelling is bad and he always responds to spelling critique, so this may be a slide bot.

Ever notice how no reputable nuclear scientists ever make a big deal about this shit? It's because it's a non-issue and everyone who talks about it is usually just being hysterical.

Yes, because when the Japanese government says something, everybody always listens

Fuck, man. Uncalled for. /pol is a board of peace.

why does reddit get violently angry when their worldview is questioned? is it cognitive dissonance?

Real physicist here with 160+ IQ. You guys are both retards. The radioactive material has been continuously leaking into the Pacific Ocean since the 2011 incident. Now a lot of the disproving reports cite radiation levels of cesium-137 and cesium-134 being detected at normal acceptable ranges. The problem is, cesium is a heavy element, and I'm pretty sure it's denser than water. So...would it really make much sense to test water radioation levels at surface level or 200m below the surface when this radioactive material is probably situated at a deeper level?

Did anyone besides the US Navy bother testing ocean depths at 500m or 1km? That's where the real problem and the real question is....what is the radioactive contamination as you go deeper and deeper and how much of a real affect has it had on the wildlife at those depths. It doesn't take much to collapse an ecosystem.

If you faggots seriously think that fucking Fukushima will affect anything legitimately, you're a retard. This is literally nothing.

>90 posts
>this is the only post from a nip

Yeah I'm out
I'd recommend anyone else who reads this to do the same

>i cant imagine two people would ever have similar speech patterns
post the thread bud i'll confirm if true.

>hurr durr the mediurrr
The media literally cannot by law lie to you

it's probably just someone with a really low IQ who decided to shit up everyone's day with his annoying shit-tier personality issues

hopefully he finds his way into a banhammer soon

Well no shit, but that's due to xenoestrogens not radiation

>cant make a real argument
>cant handle bantz
why the fuck do you even come here faggot?

It depends on the half-life of the radioactive isotopes

Some radioactive isotopes have half lives that last seconds, others last years.
The half life is how long it takes for the material to radiate away half of itself. Half-life of 5 hours means, every 5 hours half of the mass is gone.

The shorter the half-life the more dangerously radioactive an isotope is, but the faster it disappears.

So when you're supposed to stay inside for 2 weeks, that's because the really dangerous stuff has gone away. However, a better length of time would be 2 months, not 2 weeks.