How will you test your potential future wife before proposing?

I'm going to show her this image and ask her what her thoughts are.

is this thread satire

>pretend I don't hate niggers
>ask her if she slept with a niggers
>dump her ass if she says yes

Women are very open about things if you pretend to be tolerant.

Woman who goes to enemy tribe Africa is no woman of mines, dead cattle not fit to carry Aryans.

State that has Africa is no state of mines.

>this year right now
>marrying

You white people are really hilarious sometimes. I hope the jews will fuck your people up hard.

Polygraph. Bitches are dumb enough to think its actually work, so if she get super nervous, you know she has some niggers in closed.

If virgin -> Marry
If not virgin -> NEVER marry

Easy as fuck.

There will be zero nigger loving in a potential wife. I'm going to be all relaxed about it, we'll have some wine, Ill pretend I'm a progressive lib fag whose call with everything, get her to feel comfortable admitting it. If she doesn't, then fine. If she admits to it, POW right in the kisser, I call her a nigger lover and break out of there

this is pretty accurate. This is how I've usually done it. I was racist in front of one of my exes before we hooked up, she knew what I was like generally, so I never for sure knew if she wasn't lying about never being with a nigger. She was 28, which was enough time for something to happen

Ask them what is best in life.

I've never been with a confirmed nigger lover (never would) but if a girl I was fucking came out that she did some degenerate shit like that then I don't think I could ever find her attractive again

>Virgin
>Christian
>Submissive
>Didn't stick around with chads

Either be pure, or get fucked

Not middle ground. Women are all whores inside, no reason to attach me with one whore as well. In this degenerated age, either thrive on the pile of ashes of civilization and live as a hedonist king, or keep your head down, and stay away from the filth.

Women are all corrupted. No need to pretend otherwise, they are worthless now. They will divorce, will get your shit, and will cheat on you.
There is nothing good a women can provide, unless she is loyal to death. And we all know women were never much good at that, and in this age, pretty much impossible do ask them that too.

Women is for fucking, not loving, and they do know that as well.

Women don't admit 1% of their sexual deeds. Remember that all women are sexual objects, hunting for superior owners. They will not admit stuff that makes them lose their sexual capital, in front of a potential mediocre bidder, but stable savior. Your strategy is shit.

Pay some Chad to tempt her. Pay multiple Chads to tempt her. Analyze how she will react. Will she tell you, will se fall for it, will she pretend nothing happened?

This is a far superior strategy.

I'm not kidding either. She's getting the boot if I found out she was out ooga booganing "down at the club, drinkin 40s nigga, all up in that ass nigga". Fuck that.

You dont understand women, it will always be the case of "Men will lead, women will follow"

Too obvious, she'll tell you what she thinks you want to hear.

Nah you can be crafty about it. Pretending to being open a progressive and open to race-mixing and getting her wasted and then teasing her with a "'m cool with it" vibe should do it. On the plus side, most white women don't really like black guys, so the odds are always in my favour.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

you think (((they))) will stop at us?

get her curious about her ancestry and goad her into getting a dna test so I can find out if she has any jew in her

No Hymen. No diamond.

Women will only do that, if they see you as a worthless maggot. Being cool won't be enough, if she REALLY is desperate to marry. She will not make a move that will decrease her sexual capital.

You can only test a women by afar, questioning her is middle to low value information, because of their abilities for lies. You need to test a girl, in our day and age, if you really down for marriage.

You're a fucking idiot dude. You'll never get a chick's "number" but you can get a good sense and find out if she's fucked niggers (and Jews) by getting drunk and "trading war stories" because I'm "so cool" with race mixing. Works like a charm

Already tested my girlfriend. Brought up ww2 and her mother said she watched The Greatest Story Never Told haha. I was absolutely dumbfounded, had to ask her to repeat herself and she said "yes Hitler was very misunderstood."

Then my girlfriend always notices the mixed race couples and talks shit about them, says they're unnatural and gross especially the white/black ones.

She wants many children, says she enjoys being submissive to me, wants to be a home-maker, etc.

Found her in an FSSP Catholic church and she takes it seriously. Can't wait to marry this girl, she's amazing.

You don't need her number. You need to know her character. You only know by hardcore testing it.

I don't care if you want to risk your entire financial life on a whore, I'm just calling you retarded for it. Women are corrupted as feces in our age, TEST THEM before attaching them to your bank account, house and life. Stop being an idiot.

Women will never tell you the truth about there past..... but women are stupid and show their hand. Girls who are worth a damn don't shove their tounge down your throat the first date. And nigger lovers are easy to detect. Here are symptoms of nigger loving.
>Listens to Rap music
>Hoop Earrings
>Piercings
>ANY Tattoo's
>Speaks ghetto
>Obsesses over her ass. For example doing nothing but squats in the gym.
>Fat
>Virtue Signals
>Likes sports *Excluding Hockey*
>Has coal burning friends
>Hangs out with black guys
>Comes from a single parent home
>Hates her Father
>Has been divorced
>Has a niglet *obviously*

t. Ahmed and Mohammed.

why are asians cuter than white girls?

i became a volcel until i get a qt korean or jap wife

You're an idiot Brazil. If I found out my current gf fucked a nigger that's ALL I need to know about her character.

1.Meet her parents,scope out their relationship especially between her and dad
2.Drop LSD(ego death is like a truth serum) with her talk about her sex life
3.Tell her I plan to be a humble patriarch and have at least 5 kids and live in small town.
4.Tell her I plan on homeschooling or private schooling our children

I'm a black-white hybrid who only dates black women so if shes bin blacked i dont give a fugg.

My gf used to burn coal, she still follows black male pages on instagram.

She said she made some mistakes and turned it around, I believe her. She's 27 and I'm 24

All women talk about "mistakes", it is not a mistake if you enjoyed it, and still enjoy it and fantasize about it.

All women are sexual objects, trying to get attached to a high value owner.

>>Listens to Rap music

Not kidding around, I was seeing a girl who "liked Drake" and that was a material factor in me dumping her. Not the only factor,but looking back on it, it definitely was a motivation,

Congrats m8. I had a girl who was the exact same way. 100% identical--submissive, home-maker, conservative in every way and pro-white. Wanted like 8 children.

She wouldn't marry me unless I converted to Catholicism and so we cut it off. My faith and devotion to God comes first, looks like he wants me to be alone for the foreseeable future. (possibly to my grave as I keep getting sicker)

Life's a bitch. But at least one of you will get her and be happy. Remember me when you're taking her virginity.

Shoving her away as hard as possible and seeing if she still loves me

Playing rap music until she turns it off

Looking at her disappointingly when she says anything fucking retarded

>C U C K
>U
>C
>K

If you want to figure a girl out, talk to one of her best friends.
95% of them hate eachother and fall in the category of overcompensation where you hate someone but give them a huge gift for their birthday etc

Their friends talk.

>I believe her
Wew lad

This better be bait

I have never met a girl who liked rap who was worth a damn.

I give a lady between the option of 3 bics

A big black one
A big white one
Tiny pink one

You get the picture.

bics?

I think he means those disposable lighters. No way this is a reliable test.

He might as well just show her pictures of cocks and ask which one she likes most.

I have found that everyone who doesn't like Eminem is a bit uptight

you will be shot on the streets dog

>Fish looking pan face
You ever seen asian women without make up? Every single one looks like a peasant rice farmer.

There are way to many nigger threads lately

You know they have brown colored pussy right?

I just asked her if she'd still marry me if I was black, she said no, it's gonna be great

Nice strat. I'd use it if I were in a country of 54%

I have done this and it worked. Saved my life.

It's always americans. Probably nigger posters.

Underrated

This sums up my explanation to my family members as to why I'm always so angry

>getting married
you're just asking for it...

Bar Refaeli : kike queen

Fucking this. Hypocrites.

this is too real

holy shit

>Ill pretend I'm a progressive lib fag
wife material would be disgusted with you

but wouldn't being racist make a nigger lover offended and she would eject for you?
a woman who had been blacked but knows it was wrong would still lie, and maybe be turned off by the guy who was okay with it.

What a manlet

Pardons for poor English, where to find intact hyman in this age??

> manlet nigga

truly a fate worse than death

Use loxism, stupid

>too stupid to appeeciate rap and hip hop

Shaking my head at you niggers

Throw yourself in a windmill achmed

how do you know if she's virgin
memes aside, she can break her hymen doing something other than sex

>she can break her hymen doing something other than sex
Such as?

horse riding, not the women that pose near horses during the day and then act as sluts at night
the hymen might also NOT break during sex
and asking her is out of the question

if shes ok to meet up with my 4 wives and propose to her to become my 5th wife

God said maximum 4 only habibi, you'd need a divorce for that to happen.