Should trannies have the right to withhold the fact that their trans from people they want to hook up with?

Should trannies have the right to withhold the fact that their trans from people they want to hook up with?

No. People should know if they are getting into bed with a mental ill individual

Just the same as I'd refuse sex if a girl took off her pants and let loose a tidal wave of fish stank I would tell anybody with a dick or mutilated flesh sock to go fuck themselves and literally throw them out the door if that's what it takes.

It's not their obligation to tell people but they should know that not telling people is how mentally disease fags like them get murdered.

>should trannies have the right
>should
>right
Statist pls go

hahahahahaha
these people have created their own little world and are living on it. What a bunch of retards. The West is doomed.

Checked, get comfy folks west is doomed

Ugh. That frown on the face, and that shiver up one's spine. That feel of disgust.
That is nature's reaction to the existence of a tranny. How did things go so wrong, that such a thing was ever born? It's like a dog gestating a pig. In it's ass. It needs to have never existed.

having fun larping as a philosopher?

Trannies have the right to be put in a mental asylum. Why do we need endless threads about some mental ill faggots? They make like 1% of the population but here they are treated as they are 50%
Sort yourselves out faggots.

>1%
You don't seriously believe they number anywhere near 1%, do you? That would be a cataclysm.

I count in the "normal" lqbtbbq+-/* faggots as well, because they suffer the same mental illness essentially. The number is around 1-2%

Hell no

You can go to prison if you trick someone into having sex with you under false premises. Why should trannies get a free pass for something much more sinister than lying?

If you can't tell a real vagina from a inverted former penis then you deserve to be raped by that tranny.

Neogaf thread?

>Predator and Commando are terrible movies

This upset me more than anything else they said

>Should people with STD's have the right to withhold the fact that they have an STD from people they want to hook up with?

same guy lol

Yes. The right to free speech also includes the right not to disclose information.

And if you can't tell a man from a woman, there's a bigger problem you need to address.

It's always extremely obvious in person, even if they're capable of passing in photos online.

>one flag, one banner. Unite
Like trying to make a toilet into a sink.

If someone crafted an apple, an apple that could pass as a ripe, tasty apple, but this apple actually tasted like rotten garbage, you'd be wary of all the apples you run into from then on out.

Or at least ask that the apples are labelled.

>having a (possibly mutilated) penis instead of a vagina
>something that should have zero bearing on their relationship
Kek. But really, if you can't tell if someone is a man or a woman, you kinda deserve to get pozzed.

I always tell them after they show some interest in me, it's not something easy to do but it has to be done.

>call der führer
>der führer
why are americucks absolutely shit at speaking foreign languages?

If you've had srs I don't see the problem in one night stands but if you wanna be with the guy for a long time it's better to just tell him.

As long as I can beat them to death when I find out

More devilry. It's now righteous to lie and deceive. We must go back to God.

Because American English is objectively the best language and learning other languages is for foreigners, because they don't yet speak American English (but they should).

No. That's when they become traps. Nobody like to fall into a trap.

Yes, if they want to end up in hospital with their face smashed.

pretty sure this is how 90% of those tranny murder/beating videos happen

>girl fetishist

+ possible HIV

are you a nigger? school was very very hard for you? stop appropriating european culture you 56%er.

>not being able to tell someone is trans before fucking them

No, they should be forced to wear a badge to differentiate them from normal people

>implying that trannies can pass for actual women

If you're hooking up with what you think is a girl and can't tell that it's really a dude then you might be retarded.
So if he's totally passable and only find out when your about to fuck him then the nice thing to do is fuck him in the ass and dump him right after that. "This is as far as this relationship can go."

Then a restaurant is free to not disclose that it's using rotten meat and dangerous chemicals in the food? I mean, you should have been able to figure it out from the smell before you took a bite after all, right?

Relationships, even one night stands, are viewed as transactions of sorts under the law. You have to be honest about what you're selling you misshapen tranny.

that badge exists it's called a male skeleton

>that feel when can only cum to biological females

No, it's their own business what kind of junk setup they have. It's pretty shitty to mislead people about it though, and if they choose not to be upfront about it they can't blame the other person for backing out after they get wise to it.

>can't tell if somebody is transgender, even while having sex with them

Watch your fucking mouth, switzerland. My family was here when the US was still a colony. My pedigree represents all the best Europe had to offer; courageous men and women who pulled up roots and made a life elsewhere, probably because Europe is faggy as shit. Now we're the biggest and best. Your shitty little country is only known for chocolate and being neutral. Two world wars raged all around you fuckers and you still somehow managed to fag your way out of any actual fighting.

>literally what China has done to make sure the people can never speak against the state ever again

Are traps gay?

I saw a thread on Reddit about fetishes and someone linked some trap videos and I ended up watching them. It was by far the most degenerate stuff I have watched in my life and i'm pretty ashamed I found it hot, let alone watched it.

this

Yes.
you are now gay.
faggot.

>girl fetishist

What did he mean by this?

I would actually be attracted to trannies if they weren't such neurotic fucks. I know I'm a degenerate but I used to date one but she (male) was too fucking crazy for me to stay with.

Great input Satan

you are attempting to fuck a thing that has a dick. If trannies are gay but traps aren't, you got some serious dissonance going on there bud

>they can't blame other people beating the ever loving crap out of them after they get wise to it

*fixed

They aren't very attractive IRL, well a few of them are, but before I met one I actually thought was cute I had been searching for 2 years on and off.

>Biologically viable

I believe is what he meant by that phrase.

Trannies should have no rights at all. They should be treated for their delusions. Until then they should not be taken seriously.

>she (male) was too fucking crazy for me to stay with

In what way?

>having sex with transgender people
>finding out after the fact
thingsthathappen.xlsx

To be fair for that analogy to work you would need to make the case that there are health issues with having sex with the fakegina

if anyone ever needs evidence that the death of freedom will be sold through progressivism..

gender dysphoria doesb't actually make you delusional, you know exactly what you are and you hate that so much and it never stops you go crazy

also transition is literally the only treatment

not if they don't want ppl to have the right of shanking them after

If one of these guys wanted to get silly and kiss me while making me believe he's a woman, his whole set of teeth would be in serious danger, the second I lay my eyes on his dick.

Shut up tranny, you're just enjoying the attention.

>It's getting more and more difficult to detect them in the wild.
>CAVEAT AMATOR

What about mental health issues? What if you believe sex with same chromosomes to be homosexual and you have any sort of reason to not want to engage in homosex? Mental scarring?

>perfectly normal
>untreatable until the last handful of the hundreds of thousands of years of human life
select uno nigger

You think they are being treated right now ?

Reminder folks: humanity is self-correcting. This nonsense will not endure.

Ehn maybe, but that's a stretch. Not the same as getting syphilis or warts imo.

If you were getting in a relationship or married would you not want to know if the person has a criminal record, any health conditions, financial debts, children. It's not about what could be harmful or beneficial to you. It's knowing what your getting yourself into and whether or not you want to.

Why do you care so much? It doesn't change who you are right? It doesn't even hurt anybody!

if they want a knuckle sandwich

Everyone likes attention but you had some records that really needed correcting I'm just trying to help you out.

My boyfriend liked me when he knew me as anonymously as a trap when I went around being an obnoxious horny teenager on a diff acct. Then randomly met me as my fake boy personality and liked me. Then he found out I was trans and we've been together for two years now. It never really changed anything because it was always just me. He was actually really happy when he found out the people he liked were same person and the reason he liked me and didn't like boys was because I was trans.

>rectal cancer and aids doesn't hurt anybody

it's not really "perfectly normal" it's a debilitating mental illness and if I wasn't fortunite enough to live in western society with advanced medicine and mercy I would have killed myself a long time ago.

Lets change the question. Two cute lesbians hook up. Turns out one of them is a trap with a 9" cock and the trap just fucks the lesbian right in the pussy. Should a trap have the right to withhold their massive throbbing cock from lesbians that they interact with?

Another question: Do you like puss on your cock?

I agree. But again, that's not the same as not disclosing a health issue, where health consequences will follow just from having sex

What's stopping you?

Fuck no. If you're a man, you should have at least one Y chromosome.

If convincing naive women to have sex with you is rape, why isn't convincing guys to have sex with you if you're a man isn't?

>what about this scenario where the person is incapable of telling it's a trannie even after seeing them naked?

yeah, that sounds like a likely scenario that is worth considering

Those things have nothing to do with liking traps though.

only if i get the right to shoot them in the face if i accidently touch them or they touch me or i spend any money, before i found out. Including gas or any fucking thing

real life trolls = trolls
trolls = bad

No. It's called rape by deception. There's laws regarding it. Those laws should apply in these circumstances. Also, your spidey senses should tingle at the sight of one.

You are missing my point and OPs question. I was making the point that if you are going to become intimate with someone you should disclose personal information.

Don't wanna die anymore. Hrt really helped lessen my dysphoria and it's realy managable now. I like how I look now and I don't want to put my face in a blender when I see my reflection anymore. I can live like this. Maybe even someday I'll find a husband. I just see no reason to quit now.

>Should trannies have the right to withhold the fact that their trans from people they want to hook up with?

If you're talking about RIGHTS, everyone has the right to remain silent. Of all an American citizen's Constitutional rights, this is the one that has actually never been infringed.

But you aren't really talking about rights. You're talking about social etiquette.

Personally I don't see a problem if a tranny wants to withhold that information. If he/she is attractive and passable enough to pull it off, then for all we know, it might be the best way for he/she to get a mate. Maybe some guy who would normally never consider sucking a dick will change his mind in the heat of passion. Could happen.

As for this Jerry Springer-esque idea of a person not knowing the other person is trans even after having sex with them, I just don't buy it. If you didn't get a full view of the other person's genitals, you didn't actually have sex. If I have sex with a girl, I'm gonna be down there plenty long enough to know what's there.

It's really the trans person taking the chance with that kind of behavior, not the other person. Barring any kind of deep-seeded psychological problems, it would be quite easy for a guy to just get up and walk out the moment he realizes it's a pecker not a pussy. Or, he could stay and experiment.

But for the trans, it's definitely not up to him/her what's going to happen at the moment of the "big reveal." Could end up being a murder or a savage beating instead of sex. And I'd have to say if that happens, he/she brought it on him/herself.

If you're eating at Taco Bell, you know what the fuck's up or you deserve to stick your dick in a mentally ill/sexually mutilated fuck.

"Buyer be ware"

Take some fucking responsibility for your own fucked decisions you niggwhore.