Subtly Redpilled Movies

Hollywood is blue-pill central, but every now in then extremely redpilled elements sneak their way into movies.

Picrelated involves the merchant (((company man))) who is literally and obviously a kike selling the whole rescue crew of white-man marines, all the colonists and a mexican in order to make a pretty profit.

It's also one of the most badass movies of all time, and one which I cherish from my childhood...sort of slightly redpilled me at a young age about merchants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbnPx9yWDg0
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hm.. go on, Mr. Musk--

get on the ready line marines... GET SOME TODAY... GET ON THE READY LINE!

>The future is multiracial
>Gurrrrl power!
>Innocent aliens destroyed just for trying to perpetuate their species

in the dark future of the Aliens franchise, even the spics are kikes

Say what you want about the movie but Ripley was fucking badass and I didn't give two fucks that she was a girl

Fuck man that's Triumph of the Will tier! I'm going to go out and buy in on Blu-ray to stick it to those kikes!

Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Yeah its tame by today's standards but it paved the way for this ridiculous girl power shit we see today with 95 pound bimbos beating up on 250 pound men.

No, have you Bill Paxton?

Transhuminism elites wants everyone to upgrade and become the same.
Outmoded robots want to hold on to who they are and refuse to adapt to the hive mind.
Elites have taken control of what the scientists can create.

Except you know, ripley had to deal with the threat of death the entire time because her character wasn't a overpowered Mary Sue

are you asking me or pvt vasquez? she had a dyke look but you could tell she loved that white boy smartgunner dicc

I always wonder if the people who say she's an endearing badass have even seen the movie.

She's the most annoying character by far, and she straight up disobeys her sergeant when they enter the no-fire zone.

In defense of the woman I would also ignore the fuck out of that pog asshole telling me to disarm around god damned aliens

so did drake. they didnt trust those (((Weyland)))-(((Yutani))) bastards one bit.

Fuck yeah, glad someone else noticed this.

>Red Pill Drifter

Those colonists weren't xenophobic enough

The Thing is about Jews.

I always thought it was about (((Communists))). Then I realized we're both right.

Samurai Jack is super redpilled for a show aimed at kids and young adults.

>The Past is a world of nationalists - ethnically homogeneous kingdoms that generally tolerate one another outside of a few squabbles, but respect each other's borders and sovereignty.
>Our hero travels the world, learning about each kingdom's unique culture, philosophy, and martial techniques in order to gain the experience, wisdom, and tools necessary to defeat the ultimate evil.

>The Future is a dystopia where every trace of culture and nationalism has been systematically purged, and a cruel tyrant unleashes criminals, rapists, murderers, and monsters on unsuspecting, peaceful communities
>Our hero travels the world, coming to the aid of those in need and the few isolated nationalist societies that have survived being purged in order to ultimately go back and fix things.

This. I was too young to notice it during its first years. This scene from the final season could not have been less subtle with the Jew and the refugee.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbnPx9yWDg0

Alien is actually about homosexuality. The alien creature represents the essence of homosexuality condensed into a living walking creature. It reproduces through traumatic unnatural rape, after which the victim later seems to be unharmed, but in reality the seeds of the creature are buried within it. This is allegory how homosexuals reproduce through the rape of children. Like a child victimized by a homosexual rapist the unnatural creature of homosexuality bursts forth later in life, ruining its host and turning it into a smaller version of the predator that infected it. The people who created these films were incredibly redpilled.

dont forget 'They Live'

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Red pill people with this seminar. They will say they do not have time or energy for it and that is why they absolutely need to see the information

In the original Alien, the crew trust (((mother))), the ship's/companies computer, and go back to her for advice while she is conniving to get them impregnated by a xenomorph. (The same can be said for (((Ash))), the ships doctor/android too!)

> Hamlet

This actually makes a lot of fucking sense.

Eyes Wide Shut.

Kubrick witnessed firsthand the kind of depraved, ungodly shit the Rothschilds did in their spare time and decided to sneak a depiciton of it into one of his movies. And they killed him for it.

You could just represent Alien in this case as a manifestation of the quality of "Otherness"

You can actually represent Alien as anything. You could said this was an allegory to Nazism, in which the Alien itself represents the ultimate, perfect being who broke off an imperfect carcass, which others who do not understand it and see it as a horrible monster.
I think this is because Alien was so fucking well written.

So when will you losers talk about Attack on Titan is a red pilled series about white guilt?
I guess in 2019?
Just read the manga

fat

Kill them all. Skin them alive

Btw guys , the Netflix remake John Boyega will voice Bigwig

You're right. It's about rape, in particularly male rape.