Do you think ALL jews are evil?

Do you think ALL jews are evil?

My neighbors are all jews, I dont see them plotting evil things against my white kin, they are very friendly i could go ask them about all these crazy theories and they wouldnt even be mad.

I know this because I did.

Some Jews have done evil things, some Muslims have and some Christians have, some fascists have and some communists have, some nihilists have and some atheists have.
All people have the capacity to do evil things.

It's too simplistic to blame our problems on groups.

Ok Anonymous

so why does Sup Forums always blame ze joos?

>Do you think ALL jews are evil?
Nah, it's just the ones in your head. Get back on your meds, OP.

sauce?

isnt that what a jew would say tho?

does the monkey fuck the girl?
i dont want to go to that website, just tell me what happens

Blacked.com

Mere coincidence, of course.

Very few of them are plotting anything. They are simply naturally parasitic. They will naturally align against the interests of their hosts. It's like asking if a tapeworm is evil.

-_-

what is this a post for shills?

What's with all the white women getting blacked these days? It's like they all got jungle fever.

The first time I've heard a leaf say something not cuck-ish

When it comes to Middle Eastern Muslims, there is no way 90% of them aren't fucked beyond repair. They will literally kill you and others before ever, EVER accepting a reform of Islam, to make it something actually civilized. American Muslims seem to be mostly fine, but there are traces of such attitudes popping up here and there. It's worrying.

No. The chimp just sits there doing nothing. And that's good because bestiality is a byproduct of judeo-Bolshevism

because Sup Forums is a pathetic shadow of its former self. stormfags and magacucks have become the majority now and they can't think for themselves, so they pick a simple and obvious topic and spew it in every thread thinking they're "redpilling normies". Sup Forums has been dead for a while now.

is the chimp redpilled?

Wow, you cannot have been here very long if you think antisemitism is new.

every online community thsts been around for more than a week says these things

You got me with your special trick, OP. Hahahah. You really do make me laugh.

As a white boi, I'm mad but sort of turned on in a jewy manner.

Have the jews won Sup Forums?

>Do you think ALL jews are evil?

no, but they enable evildoers