/NZPOL/ GENERAL - Labor is Fucked Edition

radionz.co.nz/news/political/336241/as-it-happened-jacinda-ardern-takes-charge-as-labour-leader
The Labor party elects A talking horse but my she is a fine one isn't she. Little Andrew is gone. newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/larry-williams-drive/audio/stuart-nash-labour-admits-agreement-with-greens-hurting-its-chances/
Last sane man in the Labor party speaks common sense and is then promptly ignored.

nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11897697
Winston on the war path over the Todd Barclay affair

nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11897683
Peters calls the Labor party manlets - "If you begin from a position of weakness, that's all you'll be, is weak."

nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11897218
local Spinster wants to scrap School decile ratings and send your kids to some South Auckland shithole

newshub.co.nz/home/election.html
Election Survey up on News Hub. You know what to do.
Videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxejFpT8TD4
LIVE STREAM: Labour's new leader Jacinda Ardern

youtube.com/watch?v=COTPDfnJRFE
Winston to PM: I know about your texts

Polls.

Reid Research
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/07/new-zealand-election-2017-newshub-reid-research-poll-data-bank.html

Colmar Brunton
colmarbrunton.co.nz/news/political-polls/

(((Curia Polls)))
curia.co.nz/category/nz-political-party-polls/

Roy Morgon
roymorgan.com/findings?to=8f7a9e1f34aa4cb5a45097562326a7b9&cn=bb295320653148d698db3e154441dfb7

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativeparty.org.nz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpill me on National

National confirmed for record fourth term.

Ardern will give Labour a little boost but she's a meme candidate. Similar to Trudeau with all that virtue signalling. Outside of the central cities, New Zealanders are still red pilled enough to not buy that shit.

Is Labour actually fucked boys? I dont know who to vote for now, anyone but national is alright i guess

>red pilled
>voting National

Might as well just sell the country wholesale to China. last one out turn off the light.

Fucking great news. Hopefully National can go further right economically to destroy leftism in this country.

This

At least we can all live together on the streets in a few years, we can have a little cardboard castle on a street in Wellington and suck each other off for warmth

Labour is definitely going to lose. They must have figured that their polling is about the lowest it's going to go, so changing leader would either leave them at the same level, or slightly raise their vote. They still can't win though.

The best potential outcome would be NZ First holding the balance of power, in the hopes that National's sell-out policies might actually be able to be curbed. If not, expect some kind of local Trump in 2020.

Im going to probably vote for NZFirst how about you?

The Key national government is almost exactly like what nine more years of Helen Clark would look like.

Brash was a huge dumpster fire but he was the last conservative leader of National.

Yep. I don't know how much influence they might have, but it's really the only chance for something to be done about NZ's problems. Labour/Greens or National governing without any brakes on them will continue the same shit that's being going on for years.

Maybe Winston
Maybe ACT

They are basically our version of Hillary Clinton.

ACT. NZ First has too many leftist policies like "free" university and shit.

But they'll leave the boongas and degenerates on the streets, and I'll be step closer to my own house with a tax cut. You've gotta take the good with the bad user.

Labour lost me years ago when they had cuntlips apologizing for being a man. Then they tried to introduce "sex-contracts," and legally change the "innocent until proven guilty," status to "guilty until proven innocent," for males charged with rape.

At this point, labour would basically have to come out and say "gas the Jews, all niggers back in the fields," before I would even consider voting for them again.

I guess it's a matter of choosing which policies you're willing to hold your nose about, and which ones you consider the most important. I'm in Auckland so to me the rampant immigration problems and (related) housing prices are the big thing for me. In other parts of the country the priorities probably look different.

>it's happening in new zealand as well
the minute a war with china kicks off, i am fucking enlisting

Chinese immigration has been helping the economy, they work hard, are intelligent, don't cause any crime, usually create small businesses leading to work for kiwis, etc. Fix foreign investment and it'll work out.

If you're voting for ACT or Nats riddle me this, will it matter whether this country is left or right when it isn't yours anymore?

So who does that leave?

Yeah I guess you're right, I've barely even come across any chinks and here the housing market has eased off a little. Properties sitting on the market for ages, good if your buying.

I feel we need a new real conservative party in New Zealand.

Hows the portfolio doing Chang?

visited Auckland recently?

there's been a war on both your countries by the chinks for centuries
a slow one
one youve ignored
they fight it with weapons that dont kill but corrupt, with money, with houses, by fucking your women

For whom does it help the economy?

NZF. They may be center left, but they're the best shot we have at preserving the foundation of our nation: The people.

Are we ready to forgive Colin Craig?

Death squads.

Lol, we haven't been known about for that many centuries.....

If the economy is good, businesses will employ more people and give higher pay. Economics 101.

>Centuries

Importing people from countries like India and China suppresses wages because they're desperate and will work for peanuts. To increase wages we'd need to bring people in from first-world counties.

Winnie for pm

Bring it on motherfuckers

Businesses will employ whom?
What I'm getting at is that if the stock of New Zealand isn't our kind anymore then what is the bloody point of a good economy?

I believe Winnie correctly called seymour a cuckold and political prostitute

No coming back from that

Yeah Winne, they might be slightly lefty on some things, but they are the best chance we got.

Nationalism mixed with one soclism.

Sounds a little familiar

So is New Zealand First like the Trump version of New Zealand? Are they red-pilled?

We are seeing dramatic increases to wages under National. You're arguing against hard numbers.

All of us. My family has amounts of money that they wouldn't believe 15 years ago.

I'm not going to let these actual morons who are now millionaires because they owned property in the 90a and sold it now, get away with it.

Until I make millions in property myself I will do everything to keep prices increasing higher and higher.

Yes, they are, on things like immigration. They want to have tighter immigration and they believe in law and order. But they arn't really traditionally conservative. They are basically populist.

The only way Ardern can save the Labour Party is to lie through her donkey teeth like Corbyn did.

Yeah, their leader even held up a picture of him as Pepe.

We are also seeing living costs rise accordingly.

More importantly the country is being less and less New Zealand and is rapidly becoming a shitty country full of chinks and Pajeets

>Red Pilled
Not by any definition, Imagine what Sup Forums thinks of "civic nationalism" rolled with free shit for old people.
>Trump version of New Zealand
Winston peters frequently triggers cucks, so you might say yes in that regard.

Is this real wages?

Still nothing to brag about when you consider how much minimum wage has increased

>My family has amounts of money that they wouldn't believe 15 years ago.

Is that from selling property that was bought decades ago or is it from wages?

Nope. Ol' Winnie will prop up a Labour government if they chuck him a morsel of power.

Corporate kiss asses. Will do anything to please foreign investors and companies but couldn't care less about fixing any real problems

>We are also seeing living costs rise accordingly.
This
>Tfw I spread my buttcheeks to pay rent

Turns out the conservative party still exists
conservativeparty.org.nz/
But that banner. And that donate button....
who designed this website?

Thank you, OP, for taking time to post the latest news and polls instead of the same dry boring documentaries.

Who else is on /TOP/ here?

America's problems aren't exactly the same as New Zealand's problems, but essentially yes.

Lmao what a graph.
In 30-40 years there will be a Chinese Prime Minister in NZ and you will regret voting against your own people. Doesn't matter how rich you'll be, we live in a democracy not an oligarchy.

I think we know the real savior of this election bros

My rent's gone up ridiculous amounts in the past few years. Everything else is getting more expensive too. Meanwhile my income has barely moved. I get fucking sick of hearing house-owning Aucklanders virtue-signalling about how great immigration is.

Top is literally just greens but with a smaller voter base

no u

Nope. Keep listening to cucks, mate.

>mfw at least 6 people i know are visibly worried about the electricity price hike because they're going to have to pay at least 10% more

Tensions between India and China have been escalating slowly for the last 50 years. If war broke out, which would your country side with?

>mfw come election night this man will be stalking the streets hunting knife in hand butchering every cat in sight.

I miss the Conservatives. Gave them my party vote last election.

Will likely vote ACT this time. Am keen on NZF but I can see Winnie siding with Labour and greens. That concerns me enough to not consider giving them my party vote

i think i can put up with poor hygiene if it means being able to kill chinks. most of my country would probably side with the indians too. our current government is in bed with the americans where it counts.

Why haven't I seen a single campaign sign for conservative party yet? Have they given up? I hate them so much, but I was counting on them to dilute the National voters this year.

Is /nzpol/ for or against marijuana?

I can't think of a single reason why anyone would vote TOP.

>unoriginal policies
>meme party
>inexperienced candidates
>cringey as hell
>literally this election's equivalent of the Internet Party
>narcissistic know-it-alls

Sorry for the repost

Half of you guys are a joke.

Too much of politics in this country has just become a desire to spite property owners.

Why not make a poll about it? I'm personally against.

No idea why you think nats are any better than lab/grn.

I'd be for it, but stoners are a worthless pack of layabouts so I oppose it on general principles.

Meme arguments. TOP literally has the best policies this election.

All of their policies are similar to ones already invented by Labour, Greens, ACT, and NZF.

Only TOP policies I've heard about were the cat-killing one and $200 gibs. What else are they for?

>spread my buttcheeks to pay rent
Shit's fucked, even in Christchurch. Engineering students bust their balls working part time to be able to afford food while pulling 40 hour weeks in their classes alone. And all that for 4 years to earn what, 65k a year? It's no wonder 20% of the country fucked off overseas.

Can anyone in this thread name 3 good things that National has done this term?

I can't understand the mentality of anybody voting for them this year.

> ausfag lurking /nzpol/
> Same issues with Chinese colonialization
> Same issues with autistic party choice
> Same issues with affordability
> MFW thinking about an ANZAC red pill party

Would we let Canada in? Vancouver has the same issues as Sydney and Auckland currently.

Also Melbourne is the current equivalent to Wellington I've heard.

Perhaps we can...

I'm a uni dropout who has managed to turned it around and land a pretty gud blue collar job and pay off my student loan completely.

I can't image ever going back to study, there is just no way I will EVER be able to cover costs.

>Canada
>Fidel Castro's illegitimate son as PM
More work required.

>nine more years of Helen Clark would look like.
without the surpluses

What were you studying user? Was living costs your only reason for dropping out?

post ya winnies

>ACT voter in an /nzpol/ thread
R A R E
A
R
E

That'd be a dream come true

Stopping unskilled Immigration and closing immigration loopholes, Taxing assets (Double for foreigners), Income tax cuts, Needs testing the pension, Legalising cannabis, Creating a Constitution, Taxing unhealthy and subsiding healthy food, education reform, UBI.

I can't. National is only so "popular" because they became labour-lite, all the Helen Clark voters became Nats. Honestly, if Helen was still PM they'd be very little difference about now.

Can this please be a thing

Pic related

I am lazy Anglo, please tell me who is /ourguy/ kiwifriends.

Reminder that Gareth Morgan attended anot Amnesty international event and promised to quadruple our refugee quota to 4000 at a taxpayer cost of $400m

>Keep listening to cucks
so thats why you like Gareth Morgan.