I refuse to blackpill on Trump. I am not nu-/pol, either. I will go down in chaos and flames with this ship

I refuse to blackpill on Trump. I am not nu-/pol, either. I will go down in chaos and flames with this ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXUmKoO4TXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can admire it, but you're foolish

>I am not nu-/pol, either. I will go down in chaos and flames with this ship.
Sounds like it, how about you just be objective and call out the truth as best as you can see

I did for the memes, the women, and the popularity.
>popularity hasn't changed
>still got turned down by this girl
>gained memes and timeless laughs in a solid timeline
worth it

Well I’ve told these fucks that if they don’t get me some money that amounts to something that they would experience bad things well these fucks have not been paying attention there are things happening that they are not putting in the news here and abroad take them one by one and they don’t amount to much however if you were to put them all together they paint a very bleak picture indeed. The longer you wait to capitulate the worse it is going to get for the rich the aliens have assured me that you will give me what I have asked for the longer you wait the more people are going to have to be included Trump the Rothschild’s Bannon or someone had better do something good for me or you people are really going to start getting fucked can you comprehend that I know that your analyzers are more than competent to tell you that I am telling you the truth
Well here is the big picture the macro if you will I personally don’t care if you grant my or the aliens request or not ever you people can go ahead and do whatever you want just don’t say that I did not try to help. Let’s see what happens

I don't get why people would blackpill on Trump now of all times, when he's about to enter the "lock her up" phase of his presidency.

because they're retards brainwashed by cnn kike bullshit

Trump is one of (((them))). Now get over it and go to bed.

(((they))) are in the midst of a civil war

Don't care if I'm balls deep in some freshly dug trench bayoneting the next wave of chinks, the asspain causes by election night will still be worth it.

Is Trump a better president than Regan, or is it too early to tell?

They will never fight each other. They will use left normie fags fight the right normie fags and make money as usual. I don't want to fight you no matter what (((they))) tell me.

Stop shilling. It's all under control. El Moocho will become OECD ambassador as he planned to do from the beginning. Bad news for you : you have another 7.5 years of Trump ahead of you.

> commited to Tr*mp
> not Nu-Pol

You're an idiot. Have fun dying for Israel.

>They will never fight each other
Rich power hungry psychopaths fighting eachother? NEVER

>I am not nu-/pol, either
k buddy

Trump is our mack mothafuckin daddy, okay? The only pills that should be black are you blue balls from being happening starved. Just picture the mainstream meteor getting smashed for eternity, hilldawg locked up, weiner gaped, huma locked up, billy boi locked up, Bush family locked up, barry slutmother locked up....its going to be comfy for us.

>billy boi locked up
He's going to fucking die before the trials even get to him

Making phone calls and posting shit on twitter is not exactly fighting desu.

They want to put their competitors out of business, usurp them from their positions of power, and maybe assassinate them if it comes to it.

And yes, of course they will use normies as grunts.

Nuh. It's all freak show. Trump is a long time friend of the Clinton clan.

i'm a ride or die nigger for trump also
>even if it's only for the lulz

>newfag who thinks he's an old fag

Same.
There is no better person in our government for the job. We just need more Trumps.

started posting on Sup Forums in 2008. Ama

Can boxxy ever become a president?

boxxy was always cancer.
Attention whore. I feel old

youtu.be/TXUmKoO4TXY

Fuck you, gear up

it won't happen and this is a shill sentiment, but i agree with the conclusion