You need to fucking help us. I am part of an incredibly discreet resistance of white men and I am the last of my kind...

You need to fucking help us. I am part of an incredibly discreet resistance of white men and I am the last of my kind. The device I am using to do this was put together on faulty schematics but we managed to get it to work, though I'm not sure how long it will last before I am pulled back.

I hail from the year 2054, about 37 years in the future. This timeline that I am a part of may be different, but you must take steps to prevent this hellhole from happening.

Do NOT sit idly as (((they))) work their business. I am from their end game, and it can only be described as a Totalitarian nightmare.

They have won, and as of now, most of the world has been placed under a pseudo-communist society, if you can even call it that. It's really just a totalitarian regime. The damn jews have us whites as the lowest class Citizens, but technology has fucking soared since about 2024. Too bad shit hit the fan around 2020. That's when (((they)) started gaining power. Trump lost office, and the next president was some plant that proceeded to fuck us all over. Long story short, niggers are everywhere. Minorities are treated as "first class citizens" as they live in cities that are given the illusion of freedom. The jews have completely decimated the area around Isreal, and now have ascended to some sort of golden age. It's like a giant fucking nation secluded from the rest of the world that most don't know about.

This shit is horrible. White women are taken at the age of 13, and placed in fucking massive constructions where they are locked in place, and used as damn farm animals to raise more brown disgusting shitheads. Only the geneticly moderate however, can't have the new spawn too weak or too strong. Any women above or below are simply sterilized and used as fuck toys. (Part 1)

(Continued) White Men are now pumped fulll of estrogen on birth. If they catch you with any sense of wits or masculanity, they arrest you and put you in prison for years, constantly injecting and feeding you shit to make you into a fucking weakling. Then they ship you off to districts which are blocked off, where niggers are constantly roaming, and raping others while they are constantly subjected to degenerate shit.

Asians were wiped out completely. Anyone other than jews, whites, and asians are now "First Class" but are really just second class to the jews. Whites are simply used as boogeymen and smoke screens.

Trump is now the new hitler, and history has been altered severely in the very little education that the niggers and other shitheads receive. All that shitposting back then about "WE WUZ" and shit? It's not taught in schools. Whites are actually taught to be devils, and that we are some destructive force out to kill everyone. Meanwhile, all work has been automated in the technological boom. The kikes took all technology and proceeded to work on it themselves, breaking out all this shit. Any work left is done by white men who are too weak to do shit, either mentally or physically.

Anyways, I can answer any questions, but if I suddenly disappear, then I have returned.

All I ask, do NOT let Trump lose the re-election! I've spoken with other timelines and you will still have quite the fight, but do not let him lose his second term election! This is fucking crucial! We are trying our best to do SOMETHING to gain back control, but we are now making efforts to warn others, as we realize that our active resistance is failing.

If mods delete this, you know what (((they))) are up too...

My apologies, "now taught in schools"*

Excuse the typos, I have to rush this out to take questions. Gotta get as much in before I have to be pulled back.

cool story bro

Wrong timeline bro. The racewar in our world begins any day now.

Hey!!! Dude! My name is Andrew Ryan! I need to get to the future to save the world from robot takeover after the Planet of the Apes. I could really use the Time Machine for an hour or so...

how do you feel about getting wiped out sometime this month?, im honestly curious

Wont happen so I'm feeling great familam.

Our device can be inaccurate. We got the plans for it from an insider who sent us only bits and pieces, and we had to fill in the rest. Right timeline or not, you probably know more of it then I do.

Either way, that's good that your race war is about to start.

But if it doesn't, at least heed my advice and keep the president in office!

Who wins in 2020 on the larp timeline?

Slow but steady..

>larp
Ya I know this can be the big meme to call these posts but there ARE people trying to reach you all.

Also, there is no "LARP" timeline. That isn't how this shit works.

A LARP timeline must surely exist, this is how I know you are larping

>Trump is now the new hitler
>2054
At least you tried

You misunderstand me. Many people would point to Hitler as one of the most evil man, now people point to Trump. Trump was quickly assassinated in what was put off as collateral damage in a "Terrorist attack".

>hail from the year 2054
Stopped reading right there

>insider

Huh, it's almost as if you're a larper from this time period using terms you've absorbed from Sup Forums larp threads.

DESU I liked your story more when it was John Titor, but I also miss the green text stories your dystopian future is based on.

>wake up
>testosterone meter goes off, get administered dose of estrogen by Google Alexa Roomba
>get tased in balls for being a white male
>stagger out the door, head to the privilege cubes

Etc

>you
stopped reading right there

>plebbit spacing
Die faggot

Name some major event and names that happen between here and 2054. What happens to Europe and what happens to East Asia?

Trumps a tranny. They all are!

>I hail from the year 2054
ffs lad not like this you idiot
Write an alternative history novel and recommend it once it's been out a couple of years
Now fuck off
SAGE

You have a time machine but dont help the germans in ww2, insteas tell a bunch of fatasses how the world ends? Nice