>mfw my sister just got a tattoo

Omfg Sup Forums it's happening. Why am I seeing degeneracy and poor culture seeping into my everyday life. Am I just a gullible idiot or is this "redpill" really a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Ride-the-Tiger-Survival-Manual-for-the-Aristocrats-of-the-Soul.pdf
youtu.be/9EAFSHaDHEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real. There's no going back now. You're fucked.

It's real you're going to have to learn to deal with it we all do I recommend reading this cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Ride-the-Tiger-Survival-Manual-for-the-Aristocrats-of-the-Soul.pdf

She been permanently branded like a cattle by someone who devotes their life to degeneracy. You have lost.

>yfw you let your sister draw on herself and didn't gas her and now she got a tat

just kys any old way op

A tattoo honestly isn't the worst thing that could happen.

Save your tears for when she gets blacked.

hahaha she's probably rimming some nigger's asshole as we speak
get fucked wh*te rat

There's litterally nothing wrong with getting a tatoo. Don't be an autist.

Once you see beyond the cloth, there's no going back.
youtu.be/9EAFSHaDHEY

Don't worry, it means nothing. She just wants to appeal more to niggers.

>She just wants to appeal more to niggers
No she is a typical woman stop with the fetishisation please.

Your sister is probably degenerate roastie, like all women.
The fall of the western civilization is inevitable, and it will be caused by women.
Women's rights were mistake.

Thanks mister not so rare irrelevant flag.

I know my flag is irrelevant, what's your point?
Only brainwashed Bosniaks think our flag and hymn are worth shit.
Anyhow, there is nothing that can be done now. Red pill her on niggers before it's too late.

Don't you faggots ever get tired of irony?

Maybe if you stopped posting on Sup Forums for a few weeks and spent more time with your sister she wouldnt be so fucking stupid you nutsack

How was I to prevent this? It doesn't mean a thing you fools.

Thanks man great post! :)

sorry not you lol

>implying
I'm not even OP and it's obvious you never had a sister.

What was the tattoo of? How has no one asked this yet? A tramp stamp on her back or something at least tasteful?

Checked. Thank God for Aussies. It's under her upper arm. A small flower that she drew herself apparently. I haven't seen it yet personally since I've checked out on all social media.

You couldn't, but you can minimize the damage.
Red pill her on niggers this instant.
Red pill her on demographic replacement for whites.

I was salty when my 19 yo sister had her ears pierced. Rip lad

That's not the end of the world. It is hopefully one of those 'i want to do it for the sake of it' things. You'd be surprised how many people have sneaky tattoos just to check that off their bucket list. Upper arm wont show with most clothes. What is she, 18 or something? Tell her to stop at one, show her a few pictures of women in their 50s with black skid-marks of tattoos on their upper boob that ends up near their belly button. Look out for your sister.

You should be grateful she got just tattoo and not a black baby you moron.

You must kill her to restore your familys honour.

It never stops at one. Most young girls looks like pic related.

Yeah she's 18. I will start to show her the truth immediately! I must take the reigns as I think my father might not be able to restore honour to the family!

It was completely out of the blue eh? Did notsee it coming!! fucking kill me!

She got a small flower... oh my fucking god noooo...

>Most young girls looks like pic related
Maybe in Sweden but honestly this deserves amputation.

wtf u didnt see it coming
if youre on Sup Forums an pol or b, you are a degenerate so of course your sister is gonna be a tatted up tumblrina.

you both have a gay upbrining. Sup Forums is for male degenerates while tumblr is female.
Both degenerates on opposite polictial spectrum

A tattoo isn't that bad. Budhist monks do it to permantly chain a thought to their body and soul.

You should be glad she got a mark on her skin than a skidmark baby

you sshouuld disown her

I'm not a deafetist like you.
>pic related, your flag

in what way or form does your sister getting permanent ink on her skin impact you one way or another ?

He, like most wh*te boys, thinks his sister belongs to him. Additionally, as a virgin, he believes that he should control all women in his life because he's superior to then (but still can't get laid, lol).

Basically he wants to fuck his sister and hates tattoos, and now that she has one he feels like it's unfair because she's not ideal to him anymore. Typical sister fucking wh*te scum hahahahaha

Because when she eventually ends up starring in an interracial gangbang-"movie" to finance her weed & heroin addiction, it's going to reflect poorly on you and fuck you over.

T: Didn't get promoted because the boss found out about my degenerate wigger family.

Hahah you're an absolute fucking moron. The only tattoo you should be getting is one that brands you for the line into the ovens.

Thank you based Finn. We need to stand up for our Western values and reject this cultural Marxist agenda being imposed on our western values! The facts are in! Not all people are equal! Please fuck off!

>Getting a tattoo means you're addicted to weed and heroin
Sorry you didn't get a promotion to McDonald's manager Finn, but that's likely because youre drunk 23 hours a day, not because of what your family does.

Well you failed, user. Your sister is now tattooed for life. You are a total failure as a brother. Good job. Although, to be fair, wh*te scum such as yourself fail all the time. Look at the Nazis you so clearly idolize. Complete and utter failures. Now you cling to an identity from an era long past, all because you're too weak to change anything about the present. You could've even convince your sister not to get a tattoo, lol. Maybe you should head into those ovens yourself, idiot.

Tattoos are for degenerates.

>Drunk Finn bumping this idiotic thread to parrot a point that has already been disproven several times for no reason other than crippling autism doesn't let him sleep unless he gets the last word

Wh*te """""people""""" everyone!

>projecting this hard
You seem awfully upset about tattoos being called out on being degenerate bodymod for special snowflakes, drug addicts, prostitutes, criminals, and all the other kinds of losers and bottom feeders of society. Hitting a bit too close to home for your liking?