Should we nuke the circle, Sup Forums?

Would it help solve overpopulation?

>Circle is not in africa
baka

Just fuckin do it,I can't handle this shit anymore.

good. Concentrate them in one place so the rest of the earth can have more nature more space and lower population density.
Ship the americans to western China for maximum efficiency of space

>this shit

poor panjeet

nuking glorious nippon

Shift it so it spares Japan and you also take out most of the Middle East.

Then it's perfect.

>leaving out japan
we need to finish off those fucking nips

same
the world in the circle is really fucked up
i can't tolerate anymore

Nuke ur ass.

Needs moar circles

what?

How and why exactly did this happen?

Too far from medina

completely irrelevant but when I was younger I heard that the country sumer was once a place and I always assumed that your flag was the flag of sumer because I thought it was a real country

Australian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>nukes circle
>60% of world's economic output vanishes
>businesses relying on trade with the east goes instantly bankrupt
>third parties follows
>the west collapses as a result
>"well at least we got to kill all them chinks and pajeets amirite?*feasts on remains of friend*

Fuck off to you edgy cunt

I was eight damn it

Do it in a fortnight. I'm going to visit Vietnam for a week.
What are some crispy nguyen memes to spout with their flag?

> muh precious non whites and shekels
Fuck off to reddit you shill

nukes arent real

No you fucking idiot jesus fucking christ you are fucking stupid.

What we do is release a weaponized disease that only affects humans and has both high virulence and transmissibility. That way we don't fuck the world for white people you dumb fuck.

>circle on flags
>circle on map
>circles

What did Walmart ever do to you? And do you honestly expect us to drive American cars now?

Atleast you have better cars and invented Ramen,us on the other hand,people live here in Utopia that some day every poor genetic will get alpha and the country will turn into a superpower,the delusion is hard,and given the inter connectivity of IM we are literally memeing hard for being a super power.

>Be me.
>Open my fathers chat.
>10 contacts sent a jpg file explaining how Modi is transforming India into first world by issuing welfare programs and free shit.
>Hardly do they know ruppees is losing value and we have to cover that shit with our own hard earned money.
>Fucking democracy.

go teach english in some other country then you smelly white boy

Nah just Israel

if you nuke it you wont be living there. only the japs removed enough earth from hiroshima and nagasaki to live there but after chernobyl europe didnt do shit and russia just sent people to their deaths to clean the facility so it wouldnt glow in the dark not remove earth from the surrounding area

so your still overpopulated in your area with not enough jobs. also the reduction of their populations removes cash and consumers which reduces jobs in america and europe so we become more overpopulated

africa is a safer bet. the middle east is better for the oil industry with a price rebound but if you got a nuke use it on who ever you think wont be able to nuke you back

The Sikhs don't deserve to ne nuked. They are reasonable, respectable people. You leave them alone.

please don't nuke japan

Haven't seen any Barron Trump timetraveller threads lately anybody still researching it?

Yeah that's a novel idea, somebody probably already thought of that one though.

Jap-land is taking care of themselves, they don't need nukes or birth control, they are solving their problems.
>China
>Nigeria
>Indiania
>Indianianesia
Yes, drop BC pills from airplanes, infect their societies with a huge dose of Western Cultural Marxism so they stop breeding.
I don't hate them.
There should be less of them in existence.

>overpopulation

no such thing.

>economic output
>trade
>bankrupt
>collapse
>things that are bad
Spotted the Jew. Physical labour and life as a non-parasite kills the Jew.

Dear kami-sama!!!
OP, don't nuke nippon!!!
I need more weeb shit to watch when I'm bored.

>Majority of the world's production takes place there
>People there aren't trying to invade the west
>They acknowledge that whites are superior
>Doesn't blame their flaws and poverty on white colonialism but instead is thankful for it

Nuke Africa instead, that there's literally nothing of worth there except the ground they live on.

>People there aren't trying to invade the west
uhhh yea they are.

No, nuke Africa instead, those are the ones going full retard, with each couple having 9 kids.

Just move it a bit west-southwest so it covers the middle east and some of Africa. No sense wasting nukes on some water.

Like only two of the kids survive though.

Not if we keep giving them aids.

>aids
I think they're handling that just fine.

Completely untrue. China has been trying to get their highly educated emigrants back and if you're referring to the unskilled immigrants it can hardly be called an invasion. It's more like waste disposal. You should take a lesson and get rid of your bottom of the barrel.

Faggot.

What did you expect, leaf, from a snake flag?
>doesn't know Vancouver housing prices

That's probably a $42 million house
>$1 million in real money

nuke the gulf states (including Saudi) and Israel instead

Absolute bullshit. China has it's grubby fingers in everything, from the funding of the de-industrialization of the west to corporate takeovers, to straight up acquisition of land on foreign soil. China must burn.

No, i'd rather nuke you fuccboi

Nuke Africa instead

inb4
>no but muh jooooz
No retard. It's China.

None of that is an invasion. It's just good business. You're just jealous that commies chinks are better businessmen then canucks will ever be.

Exactly. Chinese jews > Canadian jews. You need to acquire better jews if you want to win.

There's 1.3 billion Chinks you dumb Croat.

Better nuke Palestine + Africa.
Niggers + Arabs are a bigger problem.

So what? That wasn't a problem until 50 years ago.

>Nuke Japan and South Korea
You just nuked the only hope of a civilized future

wrong circle. The chinks produce our electronics. We need them as worker bees.

Nuke africa and the middle east this will solve all problems.

The Chinese are horrible businessmen. All they do is rip people off and cut corners, that's how they make their money. By cheating people. Then they throw around their dirty money to people foolish enough to take it.
One does not simply 'acquire jews' It is the Jews that acquire you.

>Would it help solve overpopulation?

Nuke the Middle East, Africa, Brussels, Germany and Sweden please.

That would help a great fucking deal,

Asians have like 2-5 children,
Muslims have billions, they multiply like bacteria

Yeah. Anybody who cant see the real issue here is retarded.

yes but not before i get my hands on a top choice south korean or japanese wife first

>All they do is rip people off and cut corners
>One does not simply 'acquire jews' It is the Jews that acquire you.
This is exactly why you're losing to the Chinese. You can't the game. Look at what the German car manufacturers are doing. It makes more sense to cheat and pay fines if caught/bribe than not to.

move it a bit towards Afghanistan and Pakistan and you're golden

Shift that circle to the left a bit so that it takes out the middle East Instead of Japan and I'll agree with it.

>It makes more sense to cheat and pay fines if caught/bribe than not to.
Until someone puts a bullet in your head. Sure.

It's hard to angle it over there without hitting Europe (and India if anyone cares)

I don't think anyone cares about Europe either, at this point.

Why is "overpopulation" a problem again?

Yes but move the circle over Africa

Stupid people, niggers and chinks.

>Civilized future
>One of the most degenerate (modern-day) cultures in the history of the world
>People commit suicide because they fail at fucking school or trivial things. There are even special forests for people who want to kill themselves
>Entire society is one big ant nest

No.

That's the cause, not the resultant problem

>Europe
>Muslims as far as the eye can see
>Canada
>Pajeets and Muslims as far as the eye can
>US
>Niggers and Spics as far as the eye can see
And they all breed 100 times faster than whites

chinks can actually contribute to society though, they're clever, they can help with science etc

nuke africa, it's the reason for huge population growth. china's fertility rate is 1.56 and india's is dropping rapidly

africa's still going, it's the issue

Western Europe =/= Entire Europe
Slovakia, for an example, is one of the comfiest places to live.

It is like Switzerland but without mountain niggers, blacks or muslims.

0/10

what about slovenia

It's White now but you guys better bat away the EU as much as you can if you want it to stay that way

>Turkey
>Europe
Ok

Economic migrants don't want to go there
The only way i can see them going there is if EU forces it and germany pays them german level welfare

It hits some of Southern Italy

You need to slightly move the ball to be 100% sure israel is completely gone

It is never going to happen

The only way to attract niggers / mudslimes is to give them welfare and tolerance.
Eastern europe has neither

In Poland, police often ignores crimes against muslims.

4 turks murdered 1 pole in Poland. Nationalists retaliated by destroying their shop and attacking them. Police squads were present at the scene but they did not intervene.

I don't know.
It has been a while since I have visited Slovenia but I have heard ( from E.European anons ) that Slovenia is a very good place to live in.