Imran Awan allegedly had access to ALL of Congress' e-mails, SOLD INTEL

>Imran Awan had access to every Congress member's email. Sold intel to foreign powers or organizations. High treason thanks to Debbie Wasserman Shultz. MSM is silent.
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvQjnzEIjs

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cant-make-awan-brothers-owed-100000-hezbollah-linked-iraqi-politician/
huffingtonpost.com/author/imran-awan
halsburyslawexchange.co.uk/imran-awan-2/
huffingtonpost
archive.is/iy90T
youtube.com/watch?v=shfLgGuvONo
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
youtu.be/CBOdvNWNz2E
youtu.be/nJJIn0CdHN4
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=GTitnDgw3Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q4SUJ-FVIsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MSM gets the firing squad too.

bump

Lol

So did awan get pist when he discovered Seth Rich took his bread and butter and gave it to WikiLeaks?

He's probably the one who pulled the trigger. Awan and Rich were at the same party the night he died

Has this been proven? Last picture I saw was from an earlier date, not that night.

Not shilling, just making sure we have facts separated from conjecture.

The plot thickens

No it has not been proven.
The pic was from Seth's 2015 faecesbook ...
The coverage of them partying the night of the murder falls into disinfo category.
I know it's had a lot of coverage..... Which only makes me even more suspicious.
Jack Burkman who is spinning it is the guy who offered $100k reward for Seth's murder info.
But he I'd hard core DNC so... Suspicion he'd be wanting to discover what was known about the murder so as to disrupt.

Confirms my suspicion; Jack Burkman isn't actually working to solve the case or advance anything we want, like resolution to this whole mess. He's a disinfo shill, controlled asset.

Thanks for the info

>"Friend" murdered
>Offers reward for finding of killer
Was he cleared of suspicion?

> Awan and Rich were at the same party the night he died

It is called "creeping assertion". It's how "conspiracy theories" progress. What happens is this sort of assertion is accepted, and then someone builds more "evidence" on top of it, and then more on top of that, as if the lie is building itself up quickly to cover its own falsehoods.

>in b4 shill
>I don't completely doubt Awan had something to do with Rich's murder

I don't trust him to pay up. Think about it, people start providing an incentive to give information, he posts a bold $100k reward that he never intends to pay up, and then can shill his narrative spin while resting on the fake offer as painting him in the right light.

Make him put in escrow and I'll believe.

If we are waiting on "building a case" I think we should try something else. Since it is military intelligence, they should be immediately arrested as enemy combatants, and that includes allied Dems.

if he's the killer, wouldnt his reward be nullified?
he'd never have to pay it anyways

Acknowledge your point.
And... I am subscribing to scepticism about this new element of the narrative.
I see it as a desperate attempt to keep the "Russian" narrative running.... By linking Seth to that strange Russian lawyer.... And to the Awans.
And the link between Seth and Awan was made based on the Farcebook. Pic,, which is from 2015... The user who originally posted that to Sup Forums came back to a much later thread and said he did not realise the pic was. 2015..

regardless of the timeline, it proves a connection between the two. Less was used to create a scandal about Trump and co. for 6 months now

Except for the 2015 pic... So far as I've seen, it has not been confirmed that the guy people are saying is Awan ... Is Awan.. One guy here in Sup Forums posted the pic and assert it was... And away ran the hounds after the hare.... Others are still not convinced it is Awan... So I am not sure the connection has actually been established, .... Only asserted .

Agreed; any further narratives with Awan linking to Rich need to be heavily scrutinized; the timing of it is suspect. It is possible Awan outed Rich to those that then promptly unmasked him, but wouldn't Awan already have access to Rich through his usual methods, and thus not need to create that paper trail?

I think Awan and Rich are two unrelated elements of this giant DNC pizza pie.

>It is called "creeping assertion"
And that is *exactly* what is in play here.
Sunday my time (so wee hours US) time IIRC user came and posted the Farcebook pic and said it was from Seth's page and marked up a guy he said was the Awan..... And it was like lighting a brushfire.......whoosh....
But others kept saying they did not think it was the Awan.... So they were totally ignored...
I am useless at identifying faces, so I don't have a vote on this.
But what makes me suspicious is:
1/ the legacy media have given such scant coverage to any of the DWS / Awan and associated narrative
2/ the *one* element they've reported is the Seth-Russian lawyer- Awan connection.
Why? Because this keeps the Muh Russia alive... Seth was working with the Russians ...they are creative a narrative to fit new info.... Like a cheating spouse....anyway...
3/ the guy promoting the Seth -Awan - Russian narrative is deep DNC... There was a huge post about him about 2 maybe 3 threads back.
It would seem from what was posted it is likely he is working to suppress info and create disinfo. Anyone can do their own search here on the Awan threads...
So that is why I am raising a flag of caution that the connection was created and asserted here on Sup Forums based,originally on a guy who didn't realise the pic was 2015..

And later you complain about the hacking prowess of the ruskies.

>MSM talking about the mooch mess but not this.

The collusion is real.

>I think Awan and Rich are two unrelated elements of this giant DNC pizza pie
I do too.

I think the DNC and other players in the IC are now scrambling .... They know they've embedded the Russia narrative - even fucking Tillerson states the Russians "meddled" with the election
(For a smart man FFS - define "meddle)... Anyway
Now anything that can link Russians to anything else serves their purpose.
I read ten comments at Breitbart,,Unz Review and others... People really are struggling to keep up...
And the DNC and their spinners and fake news constructors know this...

i'd love to penetrate her poopchute

I think our guys are adopting an intentionally vague 'yeah, the ruskies DID meddle!' stance to co-opt the bullshit collusion story so they can segue into delivering the FusionGPS scandal the public properly. I expect massive Trump tweets causing asspain when things are in final stage, and arrests and trials commence.

The normies don't matter until that stage, and I feel like that is coming in September, if not this month. All we need to do is keep doing what we have been doing.

From an earlier thread...

Anonymous (ID: g6RNcUPL) 08/01/17(Tue)12:27:53 No.135713005▶
>"Imran boasted unusual clout among House Democrats, and was even pictured conversing with former President Bill Clinton. After Rao Abbas, who was owed money by the dealership, threatened to sue amid allegations of deception and theft, Abbas appeared on the congressional payroll and received $250,000 in taxpayer payments."

This goes deep. One of the guys that threatened to sue them was an Iraqi who was responsible for convincing the Bush government that the Iraqi people would welcome the US soldiers as liberators. One of the guys that was going to sue the Awan's suddenly ended up on the government payroll for $250,000 and suddenly changed his tune.

The Iraqi that gave a mysterious $100,000 loan to the Awan's was spotted by the CIA having a meeting with Hezbollah official in Beruit 2012.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/cant-make-awan-brothers-owed-100000-hezbollah-linked-iraqi-politician/

could we make them fight to thedeath in the thunderdome instead?

Belgian bro still holding it down

the pic in question
I couldn't find the original sourcer.
saw an user admitting he made the thread
don't know which fakenews website first posted the screenshot (probably rejject)
but it quickly got picked up by the twittersphere.
by people on Seth Rich's side
the debunk didn't come quick enough for the first wave, however, people are wising up to the neccessary factchecking whenever investigating Killary's cabal
so now it has spread that this photo is from 2015 and probs not Awan
it has highlighted that we still know very little about Seth's last night
many of the sources are """"official"" therefore not 100% trustworthy.

we know awan and DWS are fucked.
barely a mention of Hillary

we could radically change tactics, they're counting on us slowly drip dripping this out whilst they damage control (the old school way)
but we deal in new forms

if we could make some decent hashtag, one target, one issue and blow this wide open, they wouldn't be ready for us
-hastag is just an example, twitter is way too fucked atm to work a trend effectively, too many bots
any ideas anyone?

We will need at least 1 hashtag because Twitter / Facebook have been actively manipulating the trending algo on "alt-right" topics.

Not the same one

>huffingtonpost.com/author/imran-awan

>halsburyslawexchange.co.uk/imran-awan-2/

is that why so many pic relateds come up as
>Sensitive or harmful material you must log in to views
>Is a photo of Seth Rich's face

we;ve had #sethrich #dncmurder etc.
they're already getting tarred with the brush
>"Seth Rich conspiracy. his family asked you to leave it alone"

i think we should find one tiny niche in the story, eg who was awan's car dealer, or somehting like that where there's little to no attention, then we drive the wedge quick and fast.
however, due to sliding, summertime and many other things, i don't feel like we'll have a big enough swarm for a global hashtag. we need to think new
i also think a fair few people are holding out hope that Trump alone will be able to take down the whole dnc establishment. but he can't do it alone

bless u ukr bro, hope malorussia is warm this time of year

Always archive it

>huffingtonpost com/author/imran-awan
archive.is/iy90T

you owe me some new sides

bumpudumpurumpadoo

wait this Jew gave away all of congresses communications?

bump

comey made the FBI almost as bad as CIA niggers

Maybe Debbie is the victim of blackmailing by hiring this guy? (Just thinking of how her lawye/MSM will try to spin this)

The guy seemingly instantly blackmailed everyone to stay on payroll , what did Debbie get out of this? Seems like she just got tricked into hiring a crook.

Moar!

NO!
youtube.com/watch?v=shfLgGuvONo

This may very well be the first domino guys

You're gonna love this OP. Members of Congress don't have background investigations or security clearances.

Might as well be printing US classified info in the New York Times ... oh wait ...

Everyone Strapped in ?

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

Still Strapped in ?

kek at that accent. Good video

Colbert the fag should be targeted for investigation
I'm sure he did something

youtu.be/CBOdvNWNz2E

whos that lady behind George Bush you ask ?

Unsure.

Of course

Might be..
youtu.be/nJJIn0CdHN4

KEEP THE PEDO STUFF OUT OF THIS THREAD YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS

That is another issue completely, and so much disinfo shit has been pushed into it it make 99% of it worthless

>i think we should find one tiny niche in the story, eg who was awan's car dealer, or somehting like that where there's little to no attention.
The graphic above has a guy associated with the car dealership getting himself murdered.
Add this to the list of DNC affiliates who got popped in the last year....
The car years thing.... And their connections to Hezbollah and Qatar (Imrans wife was flying to Qatar when she was stopped at the airport) given all,these connections, and the timing 2013-2104, I just can't get past the idea they were connected somehow in getting those pickups to ISIS... The cars didn't ship there,selves.... Someone had to buy them and get them transported....
And here we have the dodgy Awans.. With all their intell connections - and a car dealership.
To me it feels like a jigsaw puzzle and you just know you have a piece in your hand that has to fit into a certain part of the puzzle....

agreed

>so much disinfo shit has been pushed into it it make 99% of it worthless

are you talking about the average western woman by any chance?

although there is v. little evidence on the Awan>Truck>Isis connection (yet)

am i the only one who notices very little shilling in this thread? spoopy.

anyway - i had a realization this morning. when the msm parrots that trump et al. were "only talking about adoption" with putin and the rooskies - ADOPTION is code for the CLINTON FOUNDATION, and the msm hasn't figured it out yet.

because the CF/PG involves stealing kids from orphanages, and russia banned US adoptions, talking about CF issues is technically about adoptions...the MSM is rolling its collective eyes and reports this because they think it makes the trump group look stupid...but it's going to backfire on them when people realize the true full scope of "adoption".

so even though its the same people doing both its entirely unrelated to the people doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

youtube.com/watch?v=GTitnDgw3Gc

youtube.com/watch?v=fxO1WbImphQ

youtube.com/watch?v=q4SUJ-FVIsU