KIKES HATE NOTHING MORE THAN CHRSITINATY

There is a psyop on Sup Forums that Christianity was a kike psyop, this is bs The kikes hate Christianity more than anything he dispelled the Pharisee's and their occult priestly class which is what they are trying to re-institute.

1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it -- time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH -- this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" -- while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man -- and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

If you want to learn more come to this thread to speak with people that know what they are talking about. Don't come here denying this to run your mouth about how much you think you know because you do don't know shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfBQppaKcS8
patriot.dk/ravage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jdOvb1M_Q5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NKJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

If you don't know about the link between the Masons/Illuminati/Kikes/Occult you need to start doing your research NOW TODAY

to see examples of this go here

Yeah, but Christianity is about the fate of your spirit not saving or expanding the white race or "the West."

If you're employing Christianity as a cultural device to merely protect your worldly investment in "white genetics" then you're not a Christian, you're engaging in some species of idol larping.

Shut up nigger.

There is a psyop on Sup Forums that there is a psyop that Christianity was a kike psyop

why're you being so sensitive, your white fragility is showing

I'm not engaging in anything just letting people know the truth. I am a Buddhist in fact, but Christianity is the only organization in the west powerful enough and organized enough to fight them and they will soon mobilize. You are most likely a kike so this is for the other posters not you.

If you're not on the side of Christ you're allied with Satan, you confused wretch

niggers are the devils creation

Who said I wasn't on the side of Christ?

You denied being Christian and admitted that you're only attempting to wield it as a cultural weapon.
By engaging in syncretic spiritualism, attempting to fuse Buddhism and Christianity, you're bastardizing Christianity and merely dressing your blasphemy in "Christian" aesthetic.

so you're just a fagging around without Christ, making yourself completely malleable to Satanic consciousness

>you're only attempting to wield it as a cultural weapon.

wtf are you on about? Who is wielding what? I already told you I am just bringing the truth stop eating paint chips and don't worry about what I believe and why

Is there anything more pathetic than a christlarper using the word kike?
You're not fooling anyone sweetie

sure kike nice E Jew flag

Go fuck a jew.

I'm pretty positive 99% of the people on Sup Forums with the BLM flag are actually kikes

Jews hate Christ when he's used to build us up and love him when he's used to subjugate us. We have our own Gods. We need not care for the Jews and their foreign religion. Odin is the All father.

There are Jews and then there are kikes. Kikes are almost worse than Mormons. Muhammad didn't have 600 Jews beheaded, he had 600 kikes beheaded. Kikery is the cancer of Earth.

Yet it is only the protection that christians offer jews from prosecution for their crimes that allow them to overthrow our governments without difficulty. Quite the paradox isn't it? Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

true

Literally devided by god so that we dont racemix.

>If you're not on the side of Christ you're allied with Satan
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Kikes created Christianity, were these kikes self-hating?

no they didn't bro Christ destroyed them go to this thread where I start from my book

God is white m8

I have been a Buddhist for about 6-7 years. Still a good way of life that takes no shit from Islamification and the meditation practices have helped me in personal development.

However I feel that Karma is still a creation of God and something Siddhartha Gotama was able to tap into. I'm now going back towards my Christian heritage after finding one a bible from my ancestor in 1908.

nice brother I wish you well in your search for truth just keep compassion in your hert and do good works, and god will love you

Christianity was created by Jews, honey.

Correction: Even kikes hate christians.

Dem digits.

Desu vult
For the emperor!

start here brother where I quoted from my book
>

>Correction: Even kikes hate Christians.

see why here

Paranoidal schizophrenia

k except I wrote a book about this and my knowledge on this subject is unparalleled. Thanks for your passing meaningless opinion about things you know nothing about

Really schizophrenia and intolerance to criticism

Studying the occult is necessary to deal with the jews and with general problems that we may find, retard, your kike war god is a lie and a demon of the desert and his son is a deceiver and you are some faggot retard that plays dumb when told about every failing the bible has (including how jesus failed) and that ignores every contradition too because you behave like jews doing pilpul and lying compulsively like the neojew you are.

We do not need europeans becoming jews. We need them to retake their virtues based on honor, which is a non concept for a christian.

I have no problem with criticism from people that know what they are talking about. I have spent years of my life learning and researching to get the knowledge I have, your opinion based on nothing but your feelz is meaningless. As I posted in the thread you came here to learn why this is true you are welcome. There is no question it is true, so I am not going to waste my time arguing with a shill or uninformed nitwit. If you want to discuss/debate why it is true cool but calling people names is not an argument, otherwise just leave

No, they were enlightened.

This meme about Christianity being a Jewish subversion need to die, because it is actually just lying, and the people who push it are also liars. The Jews spent the first decades of Christianity's existence... not happily clicking their Semitic heels, not laughing at a successful subversion... but killing its followers. There's whole sections of the Talmud written about killing, stealing from, and burning the books of Christians. If True Christians knew what the Jews have really written about them, there wouldn't be a Jew left in the West. It's an open secret.

you are playing checkers in a chess game and way too stupid to be here leave

this finally someone here that knows what they are talking about

Use your real flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfBQppaKcS8

Shut up jew.
All you need to know is that I'm european and we were a great empire.

we all know you are an idiot leave

no one respond to this fool anymore

>I'm european

So a mudslime?

>Jews getting angry because their filthy religion of demon worship gets exposed daily on Sup Forums

Do be sure to study hard scripture to turn it over to your benefit instead of saying what yoru god claims, just like jews.

got a better quality version of this? On my phone

Jews couldn't exist without Christianity. It gives them something to kick against.

Christianity was inadvertently created by Jews. They hated him and tried to kill him off, however in doing so they launched one of the most powerful religions in the world.

>Dnipro poster

Can one keep compassion in their hearts whilst going full Revelations?

Yes it your duty in fact. Though we must have universal compassion, do you think if the Buddha saw a child being raped he would do nothing stop it?

Our karma is being compassionate to the oppressed not the oppressors the most compassionate thing a man can do for the world would be to destroy the Jews and their demonic book of evil

We must not falter or waver in our duty the fate of mankind is in our hands now, today and we must do what must be done like the ancient Buddhist Samurai and warrior monks

patriot.dk/ravage.html

And what does that prove ? That the Pope as vicar of Christ is doing a ritual of humility ? This was not bowing to other religions you fool. It was showing compassion towards persecuted human beings.
When you have compassion for the persecuted, it is a good thing.

If trying times didn't exist, then there'd be no need for faith. Just don't confuse compassion for weakness. We're tolerant towards those who make peace with us, and resolute against those who make war.

The pope is a satan worshipper brother, the catholic church is the synagogue of satan and everything Christ mission was to destroy

youtube.com/watch?v=jdOvb1M_Q5I

We are the hand of God to fight for the powerless. They prey on the young and the weak minded, those we are here to protect, it our duty to destroy them for it

addition: Other than that, OP is right. Christianity - especially Catholicism - is the one thing the jews (pharisees, that is) hate more than anything else in this world.
If you spread that Christianity is a "jewish invention", then you're denying the 2000 of culture which Christians brought the whole of the Western wold. You're denying that Christians were the only people keeping the degeneracy in check.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Give me a break with your protestant lies and heresy. You reject the Holy See, you reject Christ. It's that easy.
BYOB-Christianity is no Christianity at all.

Watch the video and read your bible. What the pope is advocating for is NOT CHRISTS MESSAGE. Don't be blinded by idol worship the pope is a man trust your scriptures the catholic church are occultists

Fuck off

Jews are smarter than gentiles so they must be right about hating Christianity. It's mostly bullshit.

>sweetie

>protestant lies and heresy
Catholic Jewrch literally stole money from common White people to keep them down and themselves rich ... the Catholic Church is a judaized pile of steaming shit and its head (pope) is the antichrist.

Embrace the Reformation and bathe in the wisdom that true Christianity must NOT make brotherhood with Judaism, because Judaism is the opposite of Christianity.

ON THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

>In the treatise, he argues that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness,[2] afforded no legal protection,[3] and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[4] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[W]e are at fault in not slaying them".[5]

I promise you I know my scriptures I am a biblical scholar the Catholic Church is what Christs was to destroy. Christ said to seek salvation through him and only he brings the truth. The Catholic Church is the temple of satan user, do your research and read your scriptures brother. Don't be angry at men for bringing you the truth, my only agenda is exposing the frauds not trying to change your faith. Your only faith should be in Jesus and his message not the church any church

The anti-christians are about 3 autists that obsess over a "Jewish plot" and autistically screech everyone someone calls their bs out.
There is no Jewish plot. If there is any plot it's just some elitists agenda.

The elitist agenda is Jews brother and oh yes there is a plot.

read some posts I made from my book on this thread

I prove all of this conclusively in my book

I will pray for you so that God will lead you back on to the right path.

Wow you've taken some quotes and pit them next to a picture of a bloke. This totally changes my mind.
I guarantee you write about 10 pages of your book and quit because all you have is autistic ramblings. Gtfo this board you low energy fucker.

Spare me with your delusional idiocy. Your BYOB Christianity has no place here.

I'm pretty sure kikes are pushing the """"pagan"""" meme too

Divide and Conquer amirite?

Christianity = cuckold autism

http://
see_the
_truth.w
ebs.co
m/Old
%20Te
stamen
t.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
CAESAR'S MESSIAH
Who was Jesus?
Why were the Gospels written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?
Why were the first Christian Pope and saints all members of the Flavius Caesar family?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines a revolutionary discovery: the series of events in Jesus' ministry described in the Gospels are exact, sequential parallels to the the battle campaign of Titus Flavius, as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. From this revelation, Atwill unravels one of the best kept secrets of our modern era–that the origins and intentions of Christianity are far different than we have been led to believe.

The key came in Josephus’ War of the Jews, which describes Titus’s destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The military campaign exactly paralleled over 40 moments in the ministry of Jesus described in the Gospels; an inconceivable coincidence.

As Atwill presents in Caesar's Messiah, the Flavian Roman imperial family created Christianity to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule. Even more incredibly, they placed a literary satire within the Gospels to mark their handiwork. This symbolic framework is the hidden history of Western civilization. In his follow-up book, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah, Atwill shows how this typology was understood and employed by Marlowe and Shakespeare, and what it means for the future of the Christian world.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
The Deception of Constantine
Constantine mixed Mithraism, Apollo worship, and Christianity to vault himself into popularity.

Why do you defend Jews? They don't like you and want to see you, your German family and your German country dead on the ground.

but christianity is a psyop. they subverted europes original cultures/traditions into a monoculture. Op is a falseflagging shitter trying to detract from said truth.

>Yeah, but Christianity is about the fate of your spirit not saving or expanding the white race or "the West."

WRONG. God doesn't want us to do nothing while Europe becomes Islamic thus making the world a shittier place and damning millions of people who would have grown up Christian instead had Europe remained WHITE.

Christianity is the number one enemy of the Jews and that's why it was subverted and kiked into the ascetic and pathetic version people like yourself have been brainwashed into spreading. Escape your Jewish mental shackles.

lol actually I wrote the entire book in 3 weeks and the first publisher I sent it too gave me a contract. You are obvious shill or idiot. That quote comes from a book from Jewish rabbi if you can't understand the significance and be like wtf and want to look further into this well then as I said you are a shill or an idiot

bump. also noticed the shills lately

God scattered the races because Babylon was a pit of multiculti degeneracy.

Why catholic leaders are so cucked? I cant believe in religion that lets in muzzies and basicly fetishizes being a cuck. How can you believe in such emasculated religion?

Multiple thread shilling. Keep it up its entertaining.

hi rabbi

this

user knows good post

Praise Jesus, kikes fear nothing more than a strong Christian white man.

Christianity is nationalistic as fuck you dumb nigger.

it has been infiltrated they are the synagogue of satan user all free mason pedo occultist luciferians

YES DEUS VULT BROTHER! THE CRUSADES ARE STILL RELEVANT!

*washes a nigger's feet*

Praise the LORD!

just SAYING theres no jewish plot whene there is a cultural warfare waged by jews on Christian Whites makes you look retarded.

I'm not defending jews. I'm defending the Holy See of Peter, because your claims regarding the Catholic Church are baseless and outright wrong. What has Ayn Rand to do with Catholicism ? Where is "sacrificing yourself" as first principle of civilization not compatible with Catholicism ? There are Western and Eastern catholics dieing EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. from persecution contrary to protestants which are mainly a mundane occurance in the West ?

You're denying the tradition and the lectureship of the Holy Church which she inherited DIRECTLY from Christ. You are denying the validity of the sacrifices humans make every single day in the name of Christ.

You are possessed by the demons that are jealousy and anger, so that you may do nothing but discredit the only institution - or institutions, because the orthodox Church is apostolic as well - that has the authority to bring you forth to salvation.

Faith without works is dead.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26&version=NKJV

>it's another "everything I don't like is a psyop" episode
ahahaha
your religion has been degraded to needless self-sacrifice to those undeserving
fix your shit

>Thinks Jews are evil
>Actively worships a Jewish man