It's everyday bro, with the Disney Channel flow

>“I asked him what it was; he said it was juice,” Baird told the other border officer, according to Iredale. “I said to him, ‘Then prove it.’ ”

>Cruz Velazquez Acevedo began convulsing shortly after he drank the liquid methamphetamine he’d brought with him from Tijuana, Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgpm4xYsgF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha what a stupid beaner

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgpm4xYsgF4

His family got 1 million dollars compensation.

Who's laughing now? This money is more than his whole family would earn in a lifetime, and Mama Avevedo can always shit out another beaner.

Mexishits 1 - 0 White America

That border officer just helped Make America Great Again.

Why are American paying families of non-citizens? This doesn't make any sense. On the other hand, Israel.

Checked

How is the beaner drinking his propery that he claims is fruit juice America 's fault?

His family will spend the money on stupid shit instead of real estate and then lose it.

>drinks pure meth
>someone elses fault

My god burgers what is wrong with you

This, the whole country is going mad.

Love it

Those border guards knew he would die by asking him to drink the bottles. That makes them complicit. It does not matter the boy put himself in that position from a legal standpoint. That is why the family of the boy received $1 million from the US government.

Neck yourself.

>His family got 1 million dollars compensation.

>kid is smuggling meth across the border
>drinks it to avoid getting caught
How the fuck is this tragic? he got exactly what he deserved.

How the fuck would they know? That makes no sense; they don't have sooper powrs and they didn't have equipment to test it.

Are you implying that it should be obvious that Mexicans are carrying drugs across the border and that's how the guards knew? That's pretty racist for a 'liberal'

>White America

Not
> w*ite america

Step up abdul.

No, they didn't. If they had proof it was some kind of drug, they could just have arrested him immediately.

play stupid games...

Obama. This happened years ago

Something similar had happened at the border several days before this incident Why else do you think the guards were asking him to drink both bottles and take more than one sip from them? The boy was stupid, the guards were cruel.

Regardless of cruelty (I.e. muh feels) this is a surefire way to catch someone smuggling meth. This kid chose death, not the guards. He shouldn't have been complicit with cartels.

According to the law, the person who would ask someone to put a gun to his head to proof the chamber is empty, will be liable for his death if there was a bullet inside. Even if the gun owner said it was empty.
Don't blame me. It is the law.

What happened to personal responsibility?

It went the way of the masculine penis.

"I am in trouble here.I am dying, I am dead

This shit really makes my blood boil. It's his own damn fault for knowing what it is and then willingly drinking it. His family should also be fucking prosecuted cos they were probably in on it anyway, now they get rewarded for it instead. Despite all of this, they still have the fucking stomach to keep yapping about how not only white people are racist, but also the legal system.

What law?

This thread was already made

>One kid ODs at border
>Several kids OD in land if he gets past the guards

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

According to liability in civil law. That is why the family got $1 million.

It was Obongo, the commie nigger president white people in America thought was a goo idea.

There is no such thing as cruelty to drug traffickers

fake news

You were born 500 years too late.

Nah I was born just in time

> Put bottle to lips.
> Exhale into mouth while blocking liquid with tongue.
> Blow air into bottle while cycling mouth liquid back into bottle with minimum contact to Meth-liquid
> Retarded border police know nothing.
> Get free meth high.

Poor form mexi-tard.
Poor form.

>‘Then prove it.’
Doesn't really mean "FUCKING DRINK IT!" now does it?
Could have taken it to a laboratory.

>Get caught by border police with fucking liquid meth
>Know that it's meth and how fucking lethal that shit is
>Try claiming it's juice because you're a fucking retard who thinks that will work
>Get told to prove it
>Knowingly drink it and kill yourself rather than go to prison
>Family gets 1 million for this
I understand this shit was under Obama, but this is just fucking ridiculous.

>and how fucking lethal that shit is

Overestimating beaners 2bh famiglia

>Kid drinks his meth to prove it's juice
>He just puts it to his lips and doesn't drink any, there's the exact same amount of liquid in the bottle after his "drink"
I can't possibly see how that plan would fail user
Probably. Definitely overestimated common sense, because it's hard to believe his family got a million for this

I get your point, but speculating in real estate is dumb

>I can't possibly see how that plan would fail user

Again, overestimating retarded texan border guards knowing shit about liquid dynamics.

You don't have to be a genius to see that no liquid actually left the container.

you're right, you an kill way more mexicans with 1 million

Again overstimating your border police.

t. literally smuggled felony amounts of heroin through texico on multiple occasions.

And filtered

Does he have gang tattoos at 16? I can't find any uncropped photos of him showing his arms.

You know how I know this isn't true. It's easy, but guess.

How? Did you filter the word "this"?

thats insane.

> le flag meme.

Spent 6 years working for an east asian conglomerate in El Salvador, you better believe i encountered many a drug runner and used my ESTA visa waver for free money selling drugs whilst holidaying in New Mexico, California and Texas.

>"HE WAS BASICALLY A GOOD BOY"

WashPo has such a strong liberal bias. I'm so happy Trump is awakening white people to biased news.

Considering the cartels will likely steal that money from the family by any means necessary (kidnapping, rape, murder) it's still pretty funny that this idiots family will likely suffer further because of his actions

lmao this story is hilarious, how fucking dumb can you be!

This. They must already have bought a big flat tv, a big 4x4, and useless toys for their 9 kids.

New Immigration Policy: Drink liquid meth, if you survive you're in. If you don't....well. Bye.

I wouldn't mind my tax payer dollars going to killing off illegals.

$1 million per family seems worth it. Probably cheaper than a border wall.

where's the video tho?

HAHAHAHAHA WORTH IT

moral of the story?

4 sips of liquid meth and it's see you in september baby.

see in you september

>The worst that could have happened was that he'd drink liquid drugs and off himself. And that happened.
FTFY

The organization(cartel) who owned that liquid meth is probably gonna acid barrel his family and take their money.
Mexicans - 0 Mexicans corrupt "Government" 1 Americans - 0

The title is misleading as hell. A prime example of fake news.

kys

Doesn't change the fact your kid's still dead you dumb taco niggers

I'd rule that shit a suicide. It is in fact.

your daily reminder that most of stories like this is just kike/communist made up bullshit aimed to subvert you

and this has "white guilt" context all over it

MSM are nothing by mind fuck propaganda outlets, and theyre going full batshit war on your mind

remember folks if the story stinks of bullshit, it most likely probably is.

CAUSE AMEDICA IS THE LAND OF SUING PEOPLE!!

If we could invert the situation, and smuggle literally every drug known to man and push that shit on Mexico, like the BEIC did to China in the 1800s, it would completely render the entire Mexican population completely useless and helpless. They'd be too weak to even cross the border.

>equating a gun to a bottle of "juice"
your fucking retarded. There is no way that law could be applicable in this situation. One is a fucking bottle of liquid the stupid beaner said was juice the other is an obvious weapon.

Subversion. Being a lawyer state is a Jew thing.

i know a fuckwit kiwi doing this right now, from mexico into cali. can't wait for him to be killed by cartels.

And Mejico is the land of stupid fucking beaners. Orales, cabron.

soon we will have automatic dna tests tovweed out anyone who is even slightly mexican

the cops will be licensed ti stomp on their heads until death

we will kill and reclaim all mexican wealth as payment for their crimes

you know whats ridiculous?

that you havent started going house to house and shooting mexicans in the head with suppressed .22s and burying then in the forest

>The worst that could've happened is he would be charged as a minor and get a slap on the wrist
>This somehow is supposed to make you feel for him

chekkked

now they can buy more drugs to smuggle

you could just burn them in big pyres, use the women as kindling since they burn better

Happened in 2013
Bait
Sage

Why the fuck would any white American feel guilty because some retarded beaner decided to chug meth? What the fuck is wrong with you people, you really need to get over your kike worship, you're starting to get more pathetic than the fucking British.

>drink meth
>recieve 1 million dollars

dis whiteboy gunna get fired. will never work in law enforcement again. Hahaha.
> it's contraband
> no it's not
> drink it to prove it.
If he thought it was dangerous he should have never asked him to drink it.
> one person dead, one person fired, one new millionaire family.

this post makes me forlorn

>died within hours

so they believed his bluff and let him pass or what?

I can ask anyone a lot of things, including you. It is you who decides if you do it, therefore there is no blame to put on the officer.
He offered him to quickly solve the issue without having to arrest him and check the liquid in a lab and the retard actually drank it.

Now I ask you to do a thing. Please jump off a bridge. Am I a murderer if you are actually dumb enough to do it?

>Mexican literately bring the drug into America
>somehow people need to feel bad for him and pay sympathy

See this is exactly why trump is right and why Mexicans need to be kicked out. This world is fucked up fucking liberals turn bad to good

Your point is clear but we both know that's not how it works. He is in law enforcement. They have rules . He violated those rules. These days it's easy to prove that if you go against law enforcement, you will probably get shot or arrested. His family will use that angle. The guy will get fired and the family will become millionaires. Look at the Dr. on the plane. Half of Sup Forums said he wouldn't get anything. Now he is a millionaire.