Are we seeing similar results of the mouse utopia experiment in western civilization?

Are we seeing similar results of the mouse utopia experiment in western civilization?

If so, is it recoverable and how?

First I'm going to need a quick rundown on that.

I certainly don't need a rundown, but why don't you give one anyway for simpleton over here ()

I don't think the mouse utopia experiment can be directly projected onto our society. Because those mice were provided with everything they could ask for, but that is not the case for most men in our society. We don't live in a utopia.

For our society it's more that the effort/reward ratio is completely skewed.
>lots of jobs pay shit wages
>if you actually earn decently you'll be taxed to shit to finance Shaniquas drug addiction
>most girls aren't worth marrying
>society takes a shit on you at every turn and pretends you are at fault for everything
>non-whites and women get preferential treatment even if they are less qualified
>housing market is almost impossible to buy into in a lot of places

The reason they are dropping out isn't because they have it too easy (well, at least not for all of them), but because there is just no appropriate reward for what you are expected to do.

Anything is possible with enough brute force

>no UBI
>(((mouse utopia)))
Don't forget to pay your 1000 and 1 taxes goy.

This. Also
>4 pairs of mice
We aren't each other relatives, what if they stopped breeding just because they we're inbred like anglos.

Mice and rats are less inclined to genetic mutations from inbreeding.

Those rodents sure are mother fuckers, I tell you that.

You need to take away womens rights to start reversing it. That'll never happen, so it's inevitable.

Total extinction won't happen, the west will just get conquered by muslims and then feminism and womens rights will vanish like a cake in front of a fat kid.

Both possibilities result in women losing most of their rights.

This

Western society isn't going to shit because of "lol natural cycles duuuude.... look at the romans XD"

It's going to shit because of jews.

>Because those mice were provided with everything they could ask for
That wasn't the sole cause of the collapses though. There were some configurations/layouts that stabilized. The object of the research was to figure out what exactly made the difference.
In general terms the problem was that their society became dysfunctional because of the way it was laid out. There's no guarantee that we are (or aren't) suffering something similar.

Sorry great ally but I have to post this.

It's ok, I love me some Jew posting myself. Especially when it's relevant to the subject

1) put bunch of mice into a pen
2) give them limitless food/water, keep diseases away
3) mice breed to density beyond that supported by their social instincts
4) mice society breaks down into degeneracy
5) mice population goes extinct

>We don't live in a utopia.
From biological perspective, we do (short of total shitholes).
>everything they could ask for, but that is not the case for most men in our society
You conflate high level mental functions with basic instinctive automatics. And they are not much different in humans than in any other social animal.

>short of total shitholes
Russia for example.

Fucking mice kikes got to them.

We are not in the mouse utopia. We are in a Jewish rat dystopia. Cultural Marxism is killing white men, destroying white families and brainwashing white women into sluttery and sexual slavery.

This cuckservative pseudoscientific theory is really quite dumb. In a utopia, people would at least be able to walk around their neighborhood without being attacked, raped or killed by subhuman prehistoric apes.

What allowed this to happen... Notice it all started truelly after the 60s when we started on easy mode of society

>Abundance of food
>State begins supporting anyone that has trouble
>Early forms of information transfer
>Overall economy begins booming

In perspective as a species this is utopia

Its not a utopia because we are in the declining phase. Our utopia was from 70s to 90s.

Roman empire also went to shit because of jewery you dense ponce.

Rodents can interbreed with a drastic lower risk of genetic fuckery than humans.

It's the JEWS.

The utopia experiments began to break down once the males could no longer take and hold personal territory, infact, it's the exact same with human society. Every civilization collapse was proceeded by the rise of the rental market. I don't mean renting a farm or some shit but the normal working person could no longer find or afford basic housing and was therefore forced to rent a small lot.
We underestimate the connection between nature and nurture but I'm willing to bet there's something instinctual within both sexes that automatically devalues a males once he has no territory of his own.

Well I would say it was due to mainland Europe's industry being blown to shit leaving Britain and America to boom through industry but the Jews couldve wiggled their noses to start that so if it makes you happy I'm sure the Jews are responsible for the utopia like situation

What are you going on about? Rental market and mice? Wtf.

I'm talking about the sociotial breakdown caused by devisive social programs.

Males are made for controlling territory (resources), and the females that reside in it.

The "utopian" state of US in the 50's, were everybody was a king in his house, should be the model.

I work 11-12 hour shifts at a food production plant making $15.50 an hour. Still not even enough to afford a studio apartment to live on my own, unless I want to burn through any savings I might have for the month.

I also happen to live in a very uppity part of town just East of Seattle so it's expensive.