Poland hate thread. Post your encounters with Polacks and other slavic niggers

Poland hate thread. Post your encounters with Polacks and other slavic niggers

HAHAHAHA, did Wojtek steal your gf?

I'm a virgin desu
Not like any self-respecting white girl would racemix with a slav

Do not disrespect our catholic brothers you cuck.

Fuck polacks.

This is now Czech republic love thread

I like Poles.
Guaranteed that that graffiti was done by some Paki.

fuck you ruski

I'm Catholic too idiot

Probably the one in the picture

>my name is not muhammad, I swear lads
Superior slavic genes will lead Poles to bright future.

>white women
>self-respecting
Oh man, this your first day on Sup Forums my fellow magapede?

Who are you calling ruski, you fucking rape baby?

I don't hate Polish people, I just can't understand why they're always so arse flustered.

You have to go back, Grzegorz.

>polish place opens up in town
>food reviewer in newspaper RAVES about it
>practically can see her dyed hair and problematic glasses in her writing
>its a small fucking town
>go there
>order pierogis
>everyone gushing about pirogis and meat dish

found them kinda bland to be honest.

what? gonna clean your own toilets?

retard!

Still triggered from the last thread you subhuman

Because everyone fucked them in the ass - Germans, Ukrainians, ruskies. And their Anglo and American "friends" didn't do anything to stop it, but they poles still like to suck their balls.

Ukraine belongs in Russia.
It's like Yorkshire rebelling from England. It's fucking stupid. Your gender identity is rootless. This is coming from a "Hohol" mongrel.

????

try this.

Christ you probably weren't doing it right... What kind did you get.?

Try bigos m8

Пoльшa - бoги, Eвpoпa - пoмoйкa

I like Poland tbqh

>Polish hate thread
Only country refusing to be genocided by (((diversity)))

Love your thread Jewboi

>t. tyrone al-swaleed

Not even meme-ing
Slavs are the niggers of the white race

I have never met one slav that didn't act like a nigger or acted nigger-esc

If Poland is so great why don't you go home Lukas?

Tell your cousins to stop fucking up America while you're at it.

they are alright

damn straight.

Jesus Christ starvation makes people retarded, we should start sending more humanitarian aid to Ukraine.

>tfw go to prababcia and she made bigos just for you to eat

plz, no bully Dima

Will do m8s

so the bongs hate the poles that reside in bongville understandable. Why do you look down upon the profession of plumbing? In USA they make quite a good living?

Are they scamming you guys like the gypos? unlicensed? taking jobs away from Bong plumbers?

When did Ruski fucked us?
I through we raped BiałoRUSKICH and Ukies for many years.
We were raped by Russians, not Ruskies.
Czarnuchy z Rusi tfu.

I hate polacks because they actually work hard as immigrants, and put immigrants in a more positive light. Media always includes them in statistics with shitskins to make them all look bad.

there is another thread right now where some poor beta fags with nazi and fascist flags admitted they were being bullied at school non stop by slavs.

>Slavs are the niggers of the white race

are you, by chance, one of those poor pussies from the other thread?

LEAVE UKRAINE ALONE!!!11!!!1!

Bongs hate them beacuse they are not muslims and their skin is white

* good

Bongs don't hate Poles. Polish people are usually very good people, but their migration was way out of hand. Same with Pakis, except we don't like Pakis.

>chernobyl baby speaks out

Ukraine is forever Russian and forever a shithole

We do get the occasional drunk Polish truck driver, that's about it.

>implying im not a pro plumber

Not at all, but it seems to be a trend. I had Slavs try to bully me and I always shit them down. I have never met a Slav I got along with because of their pompous arrogance, they truly do act like niggers and it's hilarious watching them squirm when they bark up the wrong tree without expecting retaliation and shit their pants like a deer trapped in headlights

100k polaks came back in 2017 from UK alone, nobody wants to live in these multi-kulti hellholes.

and its not a surprise, everybody perfectly knew 10 years ago that polaks emigrate only to work, save the cash up, and then come back to Poland with all the wads of cash.

billions upon billions have been drained from the UK economy.

should polaks care?
nope.

Bongs hate on poles because it's allowed. We're both white. And since you can't hate shitskins officially because muh racism, I kinda understand you.

Fuck off /leftypol/ saged

well someones doing the plumbing.

many boards with the bongs i frequent get into quite the arguments with poles and someone usually calls them a plumber or fix my toilet etc etc.

OP hates poles but would let a muzzie or a negro fill his wife with semen and afterwards he would raise the bastard.

No questions asked.

makes sense. I see!

Maybe his that Hungarian in Serbia that admited that he was bullied by Serbs and that his sister only dates Serbs.Feel pretty bad him doe.

So a few weeks ago I'm at the supermarket and there's this old guy in front of me. He's having a quick conversation with the cashier in this thick accent. So anyways he's a few pennies short on his purchases and he's about to take out his card to pay instead when I give him some of my loose change. He thanks me and goes on his way. Later on the parking lot he's loading his stuff into his little car. Its a hot day, he's got heavy stuff and he's old so I give him a hand. Later when I go back home (just bought a house) I see the same car in the driveway of the house across/down the street. The next day as I get back from walking my dog it got scorching hot outside and I'm making my way up the road when I hear a "hello!", it's the old guy on his porch. He calls me over, hands me a drink and thanks me again for helping him earlier. We have a long conversation, he's from poland, came here 2 months prior and works at a family member's brewery in town. Such a nice man. Sometimes he's at the park playing chess with the other old folks. On these summer nights we sometimes get into long talks on his porch. What a great guy. My friends live far away, the area is new to me, and this guy seems to be my only friend in the neighborhood.

I understand, too much is too much. Also this user probably gets it.

That's because Sup Forums is a place of shitposting. 9/10 of the insults anybody says on here is out of spite and jest and has no real basis.
I know nobody who dislikes Poles.

What about those of us who hate on you solely because you all suck at World of Tanks? You guys even come on our servers and declare your Polishness before playing like garbage.

As bad as the Brazilians.

We are sorry but Poland is very problematic country. People escape from here because it's hard to live a good life here. But it's better and better, I hope your kids will only know polish tourists and polish students.

Good ppl nothing to say

did you just compare us to brazilians? you dead meat m8

That's a pretty autistic argument burger-san.

>as bad as brazillians
HUEHUEHUE

what do the poles do in chat? type shitloads of z's?

she looks kinda german to me.

are you sure shes polish? millions of germans are polish now when the land got annexed after ww2.

jesus klaus, just because shes blonde doesnt mean shes german

Came over, drank vodka, laughed, had a good time.

Great people.

10/10 would do again.

I hope he'll know none. Because his country will be a multi-kulti dumbster fire.
PS: sorry for sending gypsies to Poland.

>Ukrainians
You mean massacres in Volhynia? What an achievement.

>As bad as the Brazilians
C'mon burger dont insult the Poles like that. They're better than Brazilians

I would watch that desu

Gypsies are sending themselves, not your fault.

Ukrines are literally rape babies, always have been

KEK, Slavs really tend to bully.

I remember this story of a drunk bong at a Mickey D in Zagreb like two years ago...

He and his MUH IMPERIALISM friends decided to mess around and attack innocent people who were minding their own business along with this poor fuck at the counter and say that his "burger was cold".

Sundely this group of locals that were there with some polish tourists that they made friends with beat the living shit out of the bong and his friends. Even the guy who was dead drunk, in the toilet was beaten to the ground.

Yeah and millions of germans are actually slavs since slavs used to have lands up to the river Elbe. Even your capital city was a slavic town.

Anyway, this is how germans look nowdays.

Nope
Slavs I know hate me cause I don't just keep pver and let them psychologically dominate me like they do with other plebs :^)

I respect their anti-PC-ness and plainspeak, but their arrogant pride is absolutely laughable

No they just behave the same way. Poles come onto an american server and immediately ask if anyone else is Polish........it's retarded. At least when the Brazilians do it there are other ones on.

If the Polish start opening restaurants and selling this stuff they would make a killing. Some Russians have started doing that where I live and its pretty dank. Healthy, filling food.

So like I go to this store called Lewiatan for the first time
I want to buy beer
I open the beer case and what I have inside? The beer is fucking warm. Yrs. The beer wasn't cold. It was fucking warm. In Summer, 35*C.
Fucking pollocks.

>Poles come onto an american server and immediately ask if anyone else is Polish

It's easy to explain. Most poles don't speak english good enough to be confident about it. So they look for their own to team up and shit.

>lewiatan
what did you expect

Zzszszpsz szxzs da speszsswsz

The only good pole is a bamboo pole

Sage, Poland is noble and overall is the best Slavic nation. Too bad they permanently butthurt about their cruel fate and lost destiny. They could have been much greater if they weren't sandwiched between big empires.

I have nothing but good things to say about Polish students I have met. All hot chicks. You never had a chance unless you were Catholic though.

I call bullshit

>Be Ukrainian
>Go massacre a village
>One kid has a wooden fake gun
>Retreat in fear of fighting actual armed people

I honestly couldn't tell you why that was.

Suuuuuuuure

link me up senpai i want to laugh

Show your flag you gay cunt.

Identify yourself, Nuflag fag.
Probably a kraut or a Ulf Karlsson fag.

Eh. Help me

classic russian thread

hey ruskie, poland will be controlling you again in about 50 years if you look at economic growth trends u putin prostitute

Kek i remember when i saw 3 gypsys holding 6 brits with knifes.Those faggots instead of jumping them or running handed over their watches and wallets.
It was so disgusting that i could not give enough of a fuck to call the police.

Eastern europe will be the only decent place to live if this trend of kikery and degeneracy continues

t. serb

>Zzszszpsz szxzs da speszsswsz
what the fuck did you just say about my mother?

Fuck off mehmet
Poles are fine