WHO ELSE

IS TOTALLY HYPED ABOUT THE NEW DEADPOOL 2?

>tldr new character "domino" pictured
>this is the future Sup Forums....
>AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL
>sorry bigots
>diversity is crucial in the 21st century
>step out of your caves and embrace it!
>I am literally crying tears of joy right now
>comic book movies are finally color blind
>the best actors/actress's are picked for their respective roles based on MERIT and acting ability, NOT COLOR!
>GET OVER IT

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/zazie-beetz-came-dressed-to-kill-as-domino-for-deadpool-1797396908
youtube.com/watch?v=C4mT68xAGo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

io9.gizmodo.com/zazie-beetz-came-dressed-to-kill-as-domino-for-deadpool-1797396908

>minority cast in movie
>WAHHH WE'RE BEING GENOCIDED

No one but manchildren watch superhero movies.

I love diversity. What are you talking about?

deadpool is not a superhero

This

I don't give a fuck about your technicalities, neckbeards, Marvel and DC are a cancer that needs to die.

NIGGER

Domino is orange with pepperoni tho

No one but manchildren cares about minorities in 2nd roles in superhero movies.. wtf pol, cant wait to summer to end

>same 70's giant afro bitch
>that's in every new game or movie
So hot right now, amirite?

Exactly!

Diversity is GOOD! When will bigots learn. They're all man-children.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4mT68xAGo8

how else would we know shes back, as everyone know afros are the the only culture blacks have

Who even watches this shit except for beta cucks or teenagers

I don't get the Afro thing. Most black women either straighten their hair or just have a frizzy little puff ball that they clip shit to.

I miss the trans and the disabled in this depiction but apart from this, it's as PC as it gets. You gotta keep in mind, Ryan Reynolds is a fucking white male already.

I praised deadpool for a
How well it got the costumes for the well known characters.. I wouldn't have minded if domino wasn't popular... but.. this is fucking gay
The entire joke of domino is she's white with a black dot like a domino piece

I thought Domino was asian. Wont they chimp out?

Go outside your moms basement, find white girl, reproduce till you run out of sperm and be proud. Crying about superhero movies is as cringworthy as it is.. get a white people life

ACTUAL LINE FROM FILM

>woah... so this is the power of the nigger?

But watching Passion of Christ in loop become boring after while mr. christcuck...

Damn, what could have been.

Then don't watch anything.

I'm so sick of capeshit movies. Being in my early 20s, it's one thing I constantly have to tolerate when around my peers. If I say I don't like it (specifically Deadpool because on top of being bottom tier garbage, it also features an extremely obnoxious character) I'm accused of being an edgy contratarian.

I'm all for having fun and trying new things within reason, but I find it extremely hard to like anything about this trash. I'm not interested in the shallow, unengaging "stories" or flashy effects and especially not the pushy product endorsements featured in most of these sorts of films.

I've also never understood collecting comic books or merchandise generally associated with this genre. These faggots will immediately scream "BUT YOU COLLECT IT BECAUSE IT EVENTUALLY BECOMES WORTH ALOT OF MONEY", but know fully well they never intend to sell of their toys. They'll just spend all their disposable income on stupid nonsense ogling plastic (without ever opening the packaging) while their world deteriorates around them. Just one more pain in the ass to store and handle while moving.

That's a dude

this is sad

No, I will watch superhero movie and I will still give more to society than some underage moralfag on Sup Forums who think he knows everything because he tried to read plato once.

Line from the movie we all know it's coming
>first off you're not suppose to be black you got changed to appease the 14% of Americans
>audience laughs 4th wall broken
>non stop clapping

I hope this makes drumpfkin racists soil their pants in rage

black women in afros is my fetish
this is turning out to be a great summer for me

>diversity is crucial in the 21st century
Explain why please

is that that white chick who pretended tp be black and was in the nigger defamation league?

I have a feeling this is going to be a kino movie
All this is meta jokes to make fun of the superhero movie genre and Hollywood meddling with the source
This movie will be about what Jews do with deadpool calling it out to the audience every time a Jewish trick happens
It's going to be a low key redpill movie

how else u gonna get pounded by the bbc?

>Domino is usually pale white with a black blotch over her eye
>They cast a black woman and put a white blotch over her eye

Ugh. I'm done with this forced "diversity". Won't watch this out of principle.

>Hairy armpits
>NIgger

Deadpool was already played by a leaf; this is now a pile-on.

Who xould have played her tho? Getting Kate Beckinsale vibes, maybe Margot Robbie if she wasnt Harley.

So, someone explain this shit to me. Why are afros everywhere now? What's up witht hat epidemic?

>quintessentially german

crying? I love it! are you assuming I find interracial couples a bad thing?

Niggers are taking advantage of white guilt for the slave thing, don't know what have to be explained, the cucks let them do this, that's why you see the "we wuz" shit and nobody call them retardeds

me too!

is this supposed to be a bad thing???? THIS is picture of a POWERFUL woman.

Get ready, even Deadpool will be made PC

good. i hope he does. me must get rid of bigotry

deadpool went full normie the moment they announced the movie

fuck him, I will remain happy with more obscure super heros untouched by this pc bullshit

I didn't read anything.
Superhero movies are just the fast food equivalent of cinema.
They are not interesting, they don't have good plots, they don't have any message at all, they don't have well made characters, they don't have well made special effects, the costumes more often than not are cosplay-tier...
These movies have nothing to offer.

Too short.

random cosplayers would have been a better choice than this

The worst part will be when Deadpool turns to the screens and says something like "Yeah I bet some of you racists are butthurt about her being black. Come on, it's 2017."

Plus he will likely say something about Trump too.

Superhero movies are for mouth breathing faggots. Raise your fucking standards.

Got any Indian superheroes pajeet?

The first deadpool movie was trash. He was just a meme spouting cuck.