Leftist views on Israel

If the narrative that Israel and Jewish subversion hold power over Western opinions holds water, how come the most radical leftist activists, invariably, are in support of Palestine and despise Israel.

theguardian.com/music/2017/jul/19/radiohead-perform-israel-gig-despite-opposition-from-activists
The recent case with Radiohead in Israel, highlighted the public's view on the Israel-Palestine conflict once again.
The protesters who were against it came from the left (probably the same crowd, who supports BLM and Antifa, but this is just my speculations), meanwhile Radiohead got support for their decision from American conservatives like Glenn Beck.

SJW liberals are supposed to be unaware pawns of the Jews. If it is true that Jews hold so much sway over their opinions, why would they let the narrative of Free Palestine grab hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6F4cH
archive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Lavi
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ran it through archive archive.is/6F4cH

Actual leftists are /ourguys/
What Sup Forums actually hates is liberals.

i post the most racist dank merchants and still support israel. the real redpill is they are better than sandnigger scum.

Read Culture of Critique I'm serious.

Thank you, Norway

So Israel is good, but American Jews are the problem, in your book?

Liberal is a left wing corruption of libertarian, they called themselves progressive and when they went obviously backwards, somehow the "libertarians" came and called them regressive.

True leftists are people who idealise the far left, which is only implementable with some authority or else people will be like screw this. Actually you have it the other way around, liberals are the true friends but aren't our guys because they're still on their side. Leftism is what's keeping them there and some hazy equation of equity and freedom, as if the two could possibly be linked.

Get the liberals to call themselves libertarian and then fire all the Marxists from their jobs and see how they go seizing their own means of production.

Peaceful. Libertarian. Revolution.

We simply stopped incentivising the Marxists, we used negative reinforcement, not punishment.

I'm divided on the Israel / Palestine conflict. I think both people have the right to exist but Israel have made so many advancements in that region economically and socially. They rank highest in HDI, have the best universities in the world, and are a true democracy. I'm more aligned with support for Israel. Their tactics for domination of the region is questionable though, subverting the US into wars with Syria and Iraq. But, I'd take a hot jewess over a dirty sandnigger anyday.

The way i see it, Israel poses a real danger and has nefarious intentions. Palestine would just be another backward, irrelevant, snackbar state.

Your mistake is associating Israel with the Jewish diaspora. They might have a couple of crossovers like manipulating governments to fund/protect Israel, but Israel itself should be held as an example of Nationalism and protecting borders from brown people.

Yes, Israel has been funding Al Queda and other islamic groups in the region too. Honestly I'd love if they just bombed each other to hell but their evil fucks with the west by refugees coming to Europe as a result of their actions. If anything a pursuit for peace in the region is the best hope for the west and the world.

>semitic = brown

What about the alleged Zionist element, that pushes for proxy wars and causes mass immigration?
Seems Israel and the American diaspora have their own goals, both of which are detrimental to us.

>peace in the region
Won't happen because Palestinians are too dumb and indoctrinated.

The correct answer is that the both of them can destroy one another. Afterwards make the land a Christian stronghold.

Yea, they're using terrorist tactics and Hamas is a terrorist Islamic organisation. A part of me does sympathize with the Palestinians though since the Israelis are ethnic cleansing their people. They illegally build settlements and they pay Jews to move to Israel. The world leaders need to be more harsh on Israel in their illegal activities. It's good Trump told Bibi to stop building illegal settlements but the deep state won't go away anytime soon.

R A R E A L E R T
A
R
E

A
L
E
R
T

Lurk more faggot.

Tranny. DonĀ“t be decieve.

Will do, Arubtard

Stop posting your fetish mednigger.

Zionists are usually a completely different sub-hebe. Zionists will usually be in government or another high-powered job that can influence government, because thats all that matters when it comes to Israel.

The diaspora, in my theory, are more focused on distracting the populous of whatever country. Be it through mindless entertainment, conflict or hatred of other minorities. The domestic parasite strives to distract the host to avoid being expelled, as they have time and time again, for their bloodsucking practices.

xDD I'm more like south italian/jewish. Much better than potato retard who fap to trannies.

Jews and other elites are psychopaths who always play many sides. They are Machiavellian. They are capable of supporting every single side in the conflict, while still working towards their own aims. This devious multitasking is typical of the elite circles and clans such as organized Jewry. Never trust a single word coming out of the Jewish or similarly crooked mouths. Never trust a blow of air out of their hooked noses.

Thanks local village rapist.

there is no, and never was, a so called "palestinian" people, they are a lie. invented by radical leftists to destroy Israel
no where in history there is a remark about the "arab palestinians", the romans called the area of Israel "Syria Palaestina" after the Philistines, and they were red haired white men

stop this lie
redpill yourself

Doesn't matter what you call them. They are arabs that were and are being replaced. I don't really care much for them just pointing out (((leftist))) hypocrisy.

>jewish

JUDEN

The best solution for the whole Israel-Palestine thing is for them to annihilate eachother. Arab and Jew destroying eachother is the best outcome for Europeans.

>flag
Dutch on vacation?

You're conflating "Jewish" with "liberal". There lies your problem.

Because literally noone likes Israel.

How can you like a nation that has its nuclear arsenal pointed at you in an attempt to blackmail the entire world into war?

archive org/stream/Sampson_Option/Sampson_Option_djvu.txt

>posting disgusting kikes
better reppellent than cp and gore senpai

>a couple of crossovers
War in Iraq, war in Libya, war in Syria, racketeering American taxpayers money through the American Jewish lobby, supporting ISIS, supporting Al Qaeda, protecting Saudi Arabia and islamist arab regimes over secular arab regimes ...
It's more than a couple crossovers, they are a terrorist state. Also the dichotomy between Israeli Jews and American Jews is a laughable theory (see AIPAC)

Israel can, and will sustain without the US financial aid. it's the american administration over the years that insisted on it because it gives them the power to control and supervise Israel, see example: The Israeli LAVI jet that was shut down because the US. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Lavi

>gal gadot
>disgusting

You would soon dismiss your nazi ideology if she was naked waiting for you in your bedroom!

I live here. :^)

The majority of Jews in the US are leftist and nonreligious and don't care about Israel.

Neocon and Israeli lobbies and think tanks are what you are referring to, not the normal American jew.

Even (((Ben "Manlet Magnet" Shapiro))) has explained this.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4