Hillary Clinton calling new book ‘What Happened’

>“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,” Clinton writes in the introduction, according to publisher Simon & Schuster. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”

so what happened, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/26/patriotcriercom/conspiracy-theory-comey-hid-seth-richs-ties-wikile/
factcheck.org/2017/05/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory/
politifact
archive.is/Cp6Su
youtube.com/watch?v=8YHmUXUU2MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so what happened, Sup Forums?
She lost

>so what happened, Sup Forums?

rural and suburban retards

She's a cunt, that's what happened.

>what happened

It.

The patriarchy happened you shitlord.

she got her lunch stolen.
I wish she would go away.
Maybe move to canada with the rest of the retards.

Trying to deflect the fact she spend more time during the campaign going to fundraisers and giving private speeches than holding rallies and meeting with her voters. She treated the whole campaign like a fucking coronation ceremony instead of like a race, she was just lazy. Her opponent was on record saying "grab her by the pussy" and talking about sexual assault a month before the election and she still lost. This is on top of all the other bullshit going in her favor too, and she lost by 100,000 votes.

If she hadn't assumed she was going to win, she would've won. She knows this, and it's eating her inside. Her entitled attitude is what kept her from becoming President.

>what happened
>hillary rodham clinton

book answers the question right on the cover

let me guess, she's gonna blame EVERYONE, except herself.

ummmm no sweetie, she actually won by THREE MILLION VOTES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

why does she keeping killing people she doesn't like

Why do people keep spreading this stupid conspiracy theory? It's been debunked a billion fucking times.

Someone set up them the bomb

its never been debunked

Do you even Snopes?

snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/26/patriotcriercom/conspiracy-theory-comey-hid-seth-richs-ties-wikile/
factcheck.org/2017/05/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory/

>politifact com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/26/patriotcriercom/conspiracy-theory-comey-hid-seth-richs-ties-wikile
archive.is/Cp6Su

This. All the city people voted for Hillary.

burgerbrains thinks he's cracked the case

youtube.com/watch?v=8YHmUXUU2MU

This but taking 600,000 words to say it.

lol snopes? the one that blatantly lies?

she didn't cook enough spirits

she lost so hard she almost sunk the entire democratic party.

The globalists will let her live but only if she atone by letting them write a book in her name.

Has anyone actually read the book?

Would have been more amusing if she entitled it "Why aren't I 50 points ahead right now?". The stupid self-entitled cunt is trapped in time, still unable to comprehend that she didn't get what she wanted.

This. If the lazy bitch just campaigned as much as Trump she would have won. But she didn't. She was too busy picking out victory dresses and hooking up fireworks.

It's not like there's an example of this behavior leading to a loss of the presidency. Oh, wait, yes there is. Pic related.

>snopes

What's wrong with it?

She didn't get her three million votes in the right states.

If you have to ask that question, you need to fucking leave.
Either get caught the fuck up or do humanity a favor and lobotomize yourself.

Prove that Snopes is bullshit or fuck off.

>((official cover))

Printing alternate covers and sneaking them into bookstores might be fun.

ok so 'what happened' is that the dixie mafia slaver lost because she was corrupt and didnt even try to hide it

Of coirse she had to be careful in public. If the American people saw how truly disgusting she is she would have turned commiefornia red.