Whitey BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some black guys have serious problems

Must have been really embarrassing to get fucking dominated by those whites and have them leave commerce, agriculture and universities all over your nothing.

It's true. We found whitey in caves when we founded amerikkka

An Italian and a Jew invented Eobard Thawne.

There were no sheep in America though.

Why can't they teach themselves to not be retarded subhuman niggers?

DEMM WHITE PEOPLE BE RUINING ARE LIFE N SHIT MAN WE WUZ FROM ANCIENT ANTARCTICA N SHIT DEMM WHITE DEVILS PUT US IN AFRICA TO TAKE AWAY R ICE POWER N SHIT.

how many times will you post this epic thread?

Literally the dumbest poster on the internet.
Give the guy award he must have been trying to be stupid, I refuse to believe anything that can use the internet is that stupid.

Mexicans were the white guys all along, feels bad now that wall is up, doesn't it?

Why is picture on the right always used for this kind of posts.Those models of neanderthals are actually from museum from Croatia.
Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

Niggers were defeated by a bunch of white cave monkeys! Btfo.

What if you have to go uphill?

Black panther is 'hella' diverse though

lmao astrology!

Is the guy serious or just b8ing

Niggers still haven't developed a written language.

>astrology
Always gets me XD

where's that guys hand?

Those models were made on real life bones found in that area.

"fuck written language and the wheel, we go straight to the stars and PI"

god damn delusional nogs.

You aren't even trying.

White cracker stole that too!

The other guy is eating it, he is about to cook it. The one at the back is passed out

>astrology
I think he meant astronomy

I see. So this is the reason why they need representation in movies - not to empower themselves, but to fool themselves.

>inb4 someone claims white people will believe this
If you really think a white person is so stupid to believe fiction to be non-fictional then you have no pride in your own race: you are an idiot and a traitor to your race and belief.

This is why giving black people fantasy stories is a mistake. They will take it as gospel.

Yet like the Empire, you got defeated by a bunch of Ewoks.

he got jacked by the Serbs

Wherever black people go they must also bring their wives

>astrology

Have they no shame those white devils?!
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

i don't know..
maybe we'll know in a few centuries when they get to the discovery of the combustion engine..

all jokes aside, i prefer this over all the things they think of to murder eachother, this is constructive and shows ability to do things with what they have available at hand.
for uphill, knowing a bit of negroes, they prolly laugh a bit about the whole thing and start helping to push the guy so he can continue his thing

Isn't that an Al Sharpton quote?

WE BUILT THE IGLOOZ NIGGA

The best thing about this argument is that the people who promote it don't realise that they're calling white people the master race.

If this is true then we've gone from caves to exploring space at incredible speed; we're clearly evolving at a much faster rate.

Sage

Don't bother hiding, roach

>astrology
As if they couldn't have thought of a more useless invention

if you are super advanced and get beaten by cavemen either god hates you or god chose us. Either way we win.

ooga booga where black women at?

Same

>6,000 year head start on whitey
>still lose
kek.

Slow and steady wins the race war I guess.

Holy shit

Tell me again how you scored 4 touchdowns in a high school game and now you sell womens shoes at the mall

> amputated arm is as muscular as the one he would now use for everything
Fucking lazy modelling

Flying Pyramids vs. Stones + Sticks

>who would win?

Debate
>debate
Debate
>debate
Debate
>debate

>Niggas make stupid choice
Colour me surprised

>Colour

>astrology
Top KEK

And then Whitey showed up and introduced Alcohol to the Kangs, and we we woke up the Whitey had stolen everything and made us dumb a monkeys.

W O K E

>where's that guys hand?
The wax melted.

>The one at the back is passed out drunk canadian.

WE

WUZ

U wuznt kangz
We were

>white "heroes"

KANGZ

AND FECALS

Except he ins't. All his vibranium, is ONLY resource, is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

>two guys, one in power armour and the other killed people far better than black KANGZ
>i -i -i im still powerful

>tfw blacks get confronted with truth

Lol
>some

Niggers was dick washers

Post the pick on that
I lost the original

Jesus, it's a fucking movie.

Thanks

>We

Says some nigger that probably can't do basic math, bathes in cocoa butter, and couldn't give you the name of our sun.

BREAKING NEWS: AFRICANS FINALLY INVENT THE WHEEL

This should be spammed all over those BLM/Black Panther twitter feeds.

>its like this
NEWSFLASH Blacks finally figure out farming!

SO POWERFUL

Tell me, is it bad I have this le edge feel of bolling urge to kill a nigger even though i havent met one in person? I think it's wrong but I feel its justifiable to do so

It's a funny meme but I'm worried now that some people unironically belive it and form opinions based on that.

Man the Italian colonies turned into shitholes

Oh no, it's retarded.

Completely justifiable to want to kill the baboons, they're like rats.

That's just natural, it takes years of indoctrination and brainwashing from childhood to confuse you otherwise.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton

>White folks was in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it.

So homophobic!

>machine gun execution

That's overkill.

>astrology

WE WUZ CAPRIKANGZ N SHIIIIEET

>niggers taught whites how to bathe
Then why can I smell them from 20 feet away?

i love this
it's hilarious

Libya was probably the best country in Africa after maybe parts of South Africa.
That is until the French decided they wanted a taste of new colonialism. And look at what it is now.

We never lived in caves
We were mostly a nomadic people who wandered around the jungles of europe
At least we had the IQ to be decent metal workers unlike the rest of you stone age savages

Slide thread

The options box is a box that is below the name box when posting.

If you type "sage" in this box, it prevents trash from making it to the "top" of Sup Forums/XYXX

Please use this option as , " It is the only way to be sure " .

You now know where the box is and how to spell what needs to be spelled.

Slide threads, Emotional Slide threads , R3ddit Threads , Kikebook threads .... WAHH WAHHH WAHHHH threads.... none should be left standing.

It's true. My great grandpa told me about how him and his nigger Sambo would star gaze every night and how Sambo opened his eyes to the wonders of the galaxy and mathematics.

Sadly Sambo went rabid and raped his horses so my grandpa drowned him.

Was going to post the same thing

post redpills

Just means that even on our worst day as a race, white people are still objectively better than niggers.

how does this argument negate the PRESENT state of Africa vs. Europe. Who is more advanced now and will be in the future?