Does this guy have a Japanese father or something lmao

Does this guy have a Japanese father or something lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has a finnish father.

Someone should have told this guy that swanning around flexing, then putting that shit on the internet, is not manly. Preferably his father. If you look at this guy posing like a catwalk model flexing his gym body for the camera like an idiot, and think it is manly... Reconsider. He didn't get that finely tuned showman body doing hard work at something real, it was done throwing protein down his throat and spending hours at a gym with other vacuous media fed idiots. How many vietnam vets, or men who have spent 50 years working hard have ever posed like this idiot? Actual men who owe their physique and strength to a respectable life rather than sheer vanity? Fucking ridiculous.

this desu

Hah

sternoids

never skip face day

He needs Rhinoplasty. Just like me :(

The golden one does pack a good punch. 3 refugees, knocked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w

you should ask him face to face tough guy

Thank you hungry skeleton.

all he needs to do now is shout "I AM... THE LAW"

You sometimes get a very weird face when flexing

Is that All Might?

HE'S A COMPLTETE KEK WHO IS AGAINST ALCOHOL

wew

Get off my board vermin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys dyel

Midoriya- SHOOOOOOUNEN

Not even him.

That's not him. That's an Australian. Check the video description.

He has the facia aesthetic of trailer park trash

when you max strength

Many Scandis look kinda mongoloid.

>autism

His flaccid size appears small judging by his bulge in a speedo, hopefully he's a grower

Finngolian master race.

Ching chong bing bong lmao

Is i true that there are a lot of people in Finnland that look like that? I mean, slit eyes, high bone cheecks, that porky nose, but they are also tall, blonde and have blue eyes?

Most of them look quite Nordic. Many of them have Swedish or German blood

His brother is a chad

Why are Mongoloids so inferior?

checked

But German blood would make us less white.

hey

He only owes his body to steroids.

Not lot.
But the finngolian meme has always been very amusing to me because among my relatives something very close to both pictured can be found.
Blonde babes and tough as nails mongolian warriors.

>bleached nigger

Any pics of your hot cousins?

You forgot to mention the teeny tiny vests, the body hair removal, the tanning, the hair products, the "no homo" bromosexual culture etc

You can tell its entirely about vanity because you rarely see them monitoring their results through medical data about their health, BMI, heart rate etc, they monitor their progress through how the look without a shirt on and how many likes they get on social media.

>Oh no this guy is better than me
>At least I can mock him for his face
Sasuga Sup Forums.

bump

Better how? I doubt hes very good at hurdling or playing squash. How is his poetry? Does he understand combustion engines? Could he navigate at sea without a compass? Is bigger better in your mind?

bump2

Heh, he's good, but not as powerful as Jeb! when he's finally coaxed out of his low energy state.
>tfw you realize Jeb! was the true chaos candidate

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

>Better
>with that head

Lol no

bump

wow so intelligent

ALRU MAIIGHTO

You pathetic weak faggot

This faggot takes part in faggot parades
(((ALT RIGHT)))

This is his brother

He looks like those retarded tigers that got created from inbreeding

he looks so much better than him

He made a video saying he's never used but boy was that unbelievable, one of the least convincing things I have ever watched.

proper man phsysique has wide shoulders, strong back, big guns and a bigger gut

Having lower body fat means callorie counting and fasting, which is girly and swanny

Strongman Competition =/= Muscle Competition

There is no comparison. People who are actually strong do usually look it. People who build "sexy" muscles are actually pretty weak, require large diets, have weak hearts and damn near starve themselves around competition time to lower bodyfat%.

You could outrace, outbalance, outclimb, outswim, hold your breath longer, throw further, pretty much anything. Their muscles are just for show and are actually a hindrance. I make fun of fat people for not being able to reach parts of their body, can this guy even wipe his own ass anymore?

I'd take a 50 yr old farmer over one of these fags anyday.

Typical 3rd world nogs.
They dish it out until they're evenly matched then they cover like children.

He has the best combo of blue eyes + swarthy features and fully developed masculine facial structure.

strong do not*

>Swarthy
He just got the typical Scandinavian tan though

reddish brown is not typical, you turn golden or orange

GREAT
WHITE
GOOK

It's just training and diet, bruh.

Quite literally less gayer and more alpha

This guy is considered "Golden"? I get that colour. All of my family get that colour.

Orange is people using supplements to get a tan, which used to be popular

d-david bowie?!

Steroids make your skin reddish. Look at Dana White today when he's on testosterone replacement.

Ugly fuck who looks like a burn victim.

But those traps tho.

Some truth to your post especially body builder's , however look at professional athlete from your sport of choice to see that you're not entirely right. they generally look strong as fuck

This guy isn't only a power lifter but he does martial arts as well.

Even strongman is kind of ridiculous unless you want to be a professional serf that dies before 55.

Some powerlifting and then reasonable cardio is really what you want. Being big is great for feeling powerful but it's hard as fuck on your body to metabolize enough calories everyday to maintain those weights.

50lb kettle bell swings until a muscle group starts to fall, then concentrate on training that muscle until it is no longer the first to fail. Do that while maintaining your three major lifts and the relevant support work and doing your preferred cardio 2 or 3 times a week.

Start with sumo deadlift if you're a beginner to strengthen your hips. Double overhand grip for grip strength as well. And for god's sake work on your lower back. Everyone has a weak lower back these days.

You'll be amazed what you can do with strong legs, back, and grip.

Damn, Narcissa Wright got buff.

Poast physique faggot

I never thought swedes and finns mix well. Everybody knows that finnish people are ugly, but swedes are ugly too, in their own way. Lots of them are extremely red-lipped and bucktoothed with a head that is shaped like moon crescent, while lot of their famous blonde women are man-jawed

>they generally look strong as fuck
Sure, but like I said, most of that is just for looks. The rest of it is extreme specialization at a cost.(Phelps would probably tear tendons and ligaments if he tried to pick something heavy up, football players couldn't climb out of a 6 ft hole to save their life, basketball players cant swim) And they're paid well to do so, its all just part of the image professional sports leagues are trying to sell.

Do you think scouts are just looking to see if your good at your sport, or that you'll sell well as a marketable commodity?

True, but at least they are actually gaining something and could be useful, if for nothing other then eugenics.

I actually don't do any weight lifting, I like finding a task that works my muscles and then doing that instead. That way I'm not building useless muscle groups and they're already conditioned for the tasks at hand.

And for cardio I do bike riding, don't want all that wear and tear on my knees.

BAP pls

I chuckled. Thanks.

While I don't like Finns overall look wise (preference) I respect their country, and the last girl to steal my heart was Finn. I would have married her, and she was amazing.

Weird, I turn golden bronze when I tan. I wonder if it is because of my Nord blood (which isn't a lot directly just descent).

Forgot to mention I'm pasty af when I'm not out in the sun.

Scandinavians are mongoloid. I thought people knew it by now, guess not.