This is what a cult looks like

This is what a cult looks like.

>implying Sup Forums is better
Nevertheless, I'm so fucking glad that I jumped off the Trump train before it became a massive glory-hole for Israel.

It's not a cult if everyone is free to enter, they don't know who you really are and they can't stop you from leaving
Use words properly

Le_donald comprises of teenage civic nationalists and boomers like Bill Mitchell. This side of the Trump base makes me slightly ashamed to be a Trump supporter.

The anti trump astroturf reddits are just as cult like. Any and all dissent opinion is deleted. The same for the commie subreddits

Fuck off you nazi pos

The fact is this country is headed towards a battle between marxism and fascism, Trump isn't even a factor, and the end result will be the same no matter who wins: millions of innocents slaughtered. Pepsi or Coke?

That's a very stupid, cliche thing to say. "Hurr durr, I'mma just go grab a screenshot of teh drumpf reddit and post it and say is a cult when is not a cult, I'mma such a good *liberal."

*Leftists aren't actually real liberals, they're fake liberals. A Liberal would say "I disagree with what you say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it." as opposed to "Oh boy, 3 AM. Time to post a shitty cliche thing in an attempt to put down my opposition."

SIEZE OP

Leave 'em alone, they just love their president. I wish we knew what that felt like.

No room for capitalism?
>modern liberals are fake liberals
this

This.

Bepsi

the donald has actually become useful now that there is so much shilling on Sup Forums. I pop over like once a week to be reminded everything is going well for trump.

Fuck off back to plebbit, OP. And if you don't like our bastard child, don't look at it.

have you seen my Langolier 2 eyes?

>le Trump is a jew may-may

how original...

We need a cult to defeat the leftist cult.

plaz 2 eye help cyclops.

Thats what gay looks like

Dude have you seen the rest of reddit? Politics is one big arena for cults to fight it out.

Go back in the woods hillary

That board was alright at the beginning, and kind of fun leading up to the election, but just total shit after. They collapsed under the pressure of being brigaded and wanting to muster an equivalent counter to shareblues control over r/politics

Don't fuck it up this time cunts

wtf I love diversity now