8/7 they were all terribly surprised in the court room! It turned out that
9/7 medical evidence proved they had assaulted the man
10/7 but there was no evidence the man had kissed the girl
11/7 they still laugh about it 4 months into their 18 month gaol term

>be dumb woman and inhale experiment
>win noble prise

Woman logic

post liberals and kids

I like how "empowering" involves first being incompetent and violating lab procedures and then needing help from other twice in the span of seven tweets. Women should spend their lives in padded cells.

>diminishing the role of Sleeping Beauty from princess to professor thinking that it's more empowering to her
Feminism in a nutshell.

It's fake
I don't care what you say, it has to be fake

I had tub sex with this woman, I can tell you its true. She pissed in the tub and we just fucked in it

you sure about that

Id go pedo on that

Why don't you have a seat over there?

So, pedo and gay

How low can you gow

Good lord. Bitter much? She sounds like a bitch.

She won't be satisfied in life rebelling against her genetics like that just like a guy won't be rebelling against his. Enter the trasn man, huehue.

>But, but Brazil butt implants!

NO, U!

Sad times. I almost want humanity to nuke all to itself to make it easier. No, no, I mustn't give up hope. There was a time where I, too, didn't see certain things, learning ever still, and we are the stewards of this planet. Including ourselves. Ugh, but how? All I can do here is step at a time, and there has been so many life traps (non-sexual kind).

this shit has to end now

everything is fine

>IAN WATKINS

What could possibly go wrong?

Christ is arriving soon.
Less than 100 years.
After the 2nd resurrection, All of these unrepentant degenerates beg for death at the mere _sight_ of the lamb.

>muchposting

Gas yourself

>less than 100 years
my mother constantly tells me christ is arriving soon, but she is convinced it will be before the first generation of jews arriving to israel dies, for some reason, so 20 years

Ur mom is gay

interesting

shes actually pretty redpilled

she is going to discover heroin at age 16 and she will never ever kick it

Exactly, I would bash her skull in with a shovel and then feed her to my pet pig, Phillip. After ill let my autistic brother who is 8 rape your mothers dead corspe and pee in her butt

LEFT WING URBAN RETARDS

>t. leftoid

just as a reminder, when our grandparents were fighting in WW2, this fucking degeneracy would have resulted in the participant getting their ass beat and humiliated in public.

we as a society have allowed this to happen. we dont call out and shame degeneracy, and down the slippery slope we go

it's a real post that was made on facebook and then deleted, whether or not the post was serious is another matter, but the image is real

The new morale

>take precautions or you will be raped

>protect yourself because everyone else is retards

>working with princesses will get you killed

yup, and her colleagues were obviously men

Humanity was a mistake, let's just nuke the entire planet and end it now.

this has to happen
this world is the domain of the adversary, the dragon

he is proving his case in the great controversy

and proving it to be an absolute failure that ends in misery and desolation and hate and death

I will never understand who calls himself rightwing or conservative in general and still tries to be civil with LGBT folks and their enablers. One shouldn't even consider seeking peaceful confrontation or go for the "live and let live, but adopting children is still a No No!" bullshit. If you feel genuinely disgusted by this act accordingly and take every chance to hate them and abuse them, no matter if they're in that crowd or just staring from the sidewalks pretending they're not unsettled to avoid agreeing with their political enemies for once. Any good person after watching this in this knows this people should be beaten to a bloody pulp and starts wishing his country had a Kadyrov.

lmao

Another leftard Mary Sue story. Not surprised or entertained.

Natural selection is still relevent

Sounds empowered to me.
kudos.
More power to u, son.

*women

>2000 years later
>no, this time for real guise, he's cumming back!
>it takes a jew to beat the jews
No, newfriend. Just no.

>its been a long time

>therefore, never

no