Why not? Inheritance is no better than welfare - unearned income

Why not? Inheritance is no better than welfare - unearned income.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/abi-wilkinson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At 100% its not a fucking tax anymore, it's straight up forfeiture.

Unless it is from a Jewish family, they have already suffered too much

I want to punch her smug lefty face repeatdly, until it is completely flatenned, all the bones broken, and the brain leaking out.

Sounds like a great way to keep the slaves in poverty

I believe that it will be easier to travel faster than light...

You've got enough gibs already Mohammed.

>disincentivize working for the sake of your children
>incentivize not working at all
What could possibly go wrong?

women should not be allowed to hold opinions on politics or economics

>government takes money under threat of force and gives it to strangers
>you pass on your wealth to your children voluntarily
Yeah, totally the same.

because people would shift their property to their kids while they are alive having next to zero funds for the said welfare

>You can do anything you want with your own money
>Except give it to your own children after you die

journalists are the nigger of humanity

because contrary to your feelings it does not belong to you

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

The person leaving the inhertience owned the property. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it. Inheritence taxes removes a giant incentive for anyone to make money, because a huge reason many acquire wealth is to leave it to their children. Fuck off, commie.

>implying I want to give all my money to niggers and other sub-humans when I die
What the fuck?
Inheritance is supposed to be passed down to your kids and grandkids

this. fucking this.
They are a net drain on public coffers. They're lucky they can even vote.

>literally not one argument the entire thread
What did blind partisan parrots mean by this?

I for one agree. Rich borns are the most annoying cunts on earth.
Let these kikes and wannabe kikes work.

You just know that the writer Is on benefits and her parents ain't giving her shit when they finally off themselves.

/thread

>>> (((Wilkinson)))

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Not wanting to give your money to niggers is a perfectly valid argument

I personally want my children to inherit my wealth.

eternal anglo?

Fuck off EUnuch

Hasn't some cow anus blowing African coon earned it as much as you

That's an English name

Please, please go back to analysing the guardian with your pro anarchist, leaderless communist commune and raving about how ethically sourced the wood from your furniture is you fucking curr.

that's dumb user. tradition and heirlooms should be passed down, not shekels. this is why you guys are in the shape you are in today. you create weak boys and girls by not instilling in them any kind of work ethic or adversity and instead just giving them something they did not earn or deserve.

So you're against the welfare program not the inheritance tax?
Why would you prefer that you pay for it instead of Shlomo Goldbergstein jr. you literal cuck?

wtf, I love Islam now

It removes the incentive for people to work past what they can spend but as importantly (more importantly?) removes the incentive for very long term investments which make up a lot of the capital stock that drives the economy.

You'd be much better of removing the welfare state than doing this trust me, serious business.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/abi-wilkinson/

Women don't deserve rights.

>Thanks for working hard to provide for me even after death mum and dad! Let me just go and piss it all down the drain into some undeserved wretches for some easy points with the sjw cool kid crew!

>take care of parents in their old age
>get nothing

Thanks commies.

I know two jews with french name.

>still no argument
>better hide it under insults and projections

how so

When will liberals pay their fair share of federal taxes?

Lineage is passed through the mother.

hence the stealth Jew

take away what someone worked their arse off for so that their children would have a bit of a leg up and give it away to a bunch of indolent parasites who refuse to get off their backsides and improve their own lot. What could possibly go wrong?

>false dichotomy

Why not abolish the welfare state entirely and let Darwin and Jesus take care of the poor?

Islam would be an objectively superior system to what we have now, if it didn't also come with muslims

Don't use words if you don't know what they mean.
The welfare program exists regardless of the tax in question. If it doesn't get paid by rich people's inheritance tax it has to get paid by worker's income tax. That's a legit dychotomy.

Fuck off you commie scum. I will inherit over 4 million € and I won't give you faggots anything

t.butthurt roastie
mongrel mutt americans only care money and hedonism, they only take care of their parents for money
gas yourself

If you take away all of a person's assets after they die people will begin to stop saving. Why bother when it's not gonna help anyone you care about? People will start spending way too much and consuming way too much which will make the economy fragile. Fragile economies are bad economies. Also, kys

>The welfare program exists regardless of the tax in question currently and this will never change

She probably has a nigglet at home that needs more gibs to feed.

So the State owns all my income when I die? fuck that you commie fuck.

>work hard all my life
>about to die
>pass down large house and money to kids and other relatives
>holupaminute.gif
>dis aint rite
>giv me yo monay craka
>nigger in government signs law that forces you to give all your inheritance to fund more immigrants
Why is this a good thing you fucking beta?

And don't pretend to be anti-Jew when you're supporting stuff straight out of the communist manifesto.

>people just gift all of their possesions to their children when they are near death

Why is the left so retarded?

I'm against both. I don't want to give my money to niggers, and I do want to my money to my kids.

>welfare - unearned income.
Why use it then?

>If people can't use money to build powerful (((dynasties))) without loyalty to the state they will invest the money
Oh nose. Wouldn't want that

I cannot imagine what it must feel like to be so full of envy and entitlement to other people's stuff and the fact that it's so hip is disturbing.

Jesus Christ, get your shit together England.

Why do you need tax if there is no welfare?

this

nazis already took their wealth before. can't let this happen again.

>>

Suck my dick eurocunt

>discuss taxes
>braindead pole (i.e. pole) starts talking about a separate topic because he doesn't understand anything
If whatever welfare programms would be thrown out there would still be government programms to finance (military police etc) for which the discussion whether Shlomo Silbernose or Average Joe should pay for would still be relevant.
Why am I even talking to you if you can't understand such simple things?

Wouldn't this just mean that people would start investing in stocks like crazy and then simply pass of their shares to their offspring when its time?

inb4 muh roads
>taxation isnt theft, it's closer to insurance

Imagine if instead they had to work to earn it instead of waiting for you to die. Taxing inheritance is the solution but not at 100%. Anything over 200K should be taxed the same as any other income.

>unearned income.
no
it was earned by ancestors
Those are not some random people giving you money as is the case with welfare, parents work hard so their children can have easier life.

>be germans slaves
>be irish slaves
>slave in new lands
>win freedom
>get shat on for centuries
>be share croppers
>find math and computers
>create technology and profit big time
>my entire bloodline gets to cash in
>here come the nogs
>gibs gibs gibs

Police for example.
I swear 2016 fags are so blindly partisan they can't follow a simple argument through

>>taxation isnt theft, it's closer to insurance
Who does sell insurance under threat of violence?

Not with a commie inheritance tax.
>trust the Jewish controlled government with complete control over your assets

>middle class and upper middle class lose their ability to rise up and lose the estates they worked for their whole lives
>ultra rich kikes hire 57 accountants and use jewry to transfer their estates 60 times using church property and such so they keep everything
>status quo of jewish nobility and white/brown working class maintained

T-thanks britain

If you take what I've made and say I can't give it to my children I'll fucking leave. I up and leave the country. I'll move to some small shitty small country and start a white ethnostate. I'll grab all my fascist and racist friends and move our families away. We'll colonize and slowly exploit the locals until we have control of the whole country. Fuck communist, the only reason I work hard is for my children.

>The REASON the Rothshilds got more money than you is because they WORK harder. STOP QUESTIONING IT YOU ANTISEMITE
Dutch everyone

>imblying death duties, treating inheritances, capital gains on inherited properties etc arent already a thing

Unfortunately that's not the way the law works, if you gift assets to a relative whilst you are still alive than they are still liable for inheritance/gift tax. They could sell the property to you for a pittance but then you have capital gains to worry about when you try to dispose of the assets. There is no escape from the (((taxman))) when your are just an average joe.

Why doesn't police use taxpayers money for taxpayers good? Aka removing niggers who doesn't pay taxes and ravage taxpayers property and life?

>they will invest the money
no, they will splurge it all on consumer goods and services, accelerating the distruction of the environment

I'd rather burn my savings and property and salt my land than have the state take it.

This, you wouldn't want hard working families accruing wealth and being able to replace Shlomo's big business, leave it all to the (((government))).

The wealth was already taxed when it was earned, no reason for a tax on transfer.

Only for the middle class, as usual

every state, ever.
please pay attention

Jesus you actually are clinically retarded
>Not with a commie inheritance tax.
>trust the Jewish controlled government with complete control over your assets
Then they will use another tax or raise another tax to get the money. We don't discuss the amount of money spent but which tax should take in that money.
Inheritance tax from (((trust fund kids))) or income tax from workers

You don't even understand why your point doesn't apply do you?

it was taxed when it was acquired as an asset- why do they get to tax it again?

>he is ok with the gov taking his family money because "he didn't earn it"

Ya see if you would just stop acting like savages there are some points we can really agree with

>be you
>swedecuck
>raise cuck children
>give them house after you die from muslim gangrape
>they convert your house into refugee asylum because you didn't instill any values in them and just gave them a bunch of shit
>now all your shit, including your lineage, goes to niggers
who's the beta here user

It's ok, Brexit is redpilling her

She actually thought BOTH sides were bad, that's pretty amazing for a woman

Just look at this "5 years worthless degree" smile on this pretentious liberal millennial.
Why don't you create something instead of piece of shit articles and maybe you will be able to leave something to your kids you abhorrent parasite.

It's not feelings though you retard. It's a bound contract about where the money legally goes. You are completely wrong. Go shill somewhere else

Because that's not question in hand.
The question is would you have nigger removal forces paid for by inheritance tax or income tax

>people buying more things is not investing and doesn't boost the economy
>accelerating the distruction of the environment
Yeah. Don't talk about subjects you know nothing about

>We don't discuss the amount of money spent
This what OP post literally does.
>there must (((enough))) money spent on welfare
Can't say B without saying A.

If you raised a lazy kid that's on you, not the money. Faggot.

You'll make more money with a 1% inheritance tax than with 100%
>implying old people won't go on a hedonistic binge to waste as much money as they can before they die and have to give it to the government.

>consumption = investment
Gordon Brown pls go

>German/Irish people shat on for centuries

The fuck? By the mid 1800s the German and Irish people were dominant in many regions of the country.

Please don't fall for the muh oppression memes, fella. You're starting to sound like a left wing Jew or black.