Japanese and Koreans are not whi-

Japanese and Koreans are not whi-

-te neither am I.

-te.

>sage slide threads

We're not. But I would literally eat a bucket of Choas shit if it also meant I got to lick clean where it came from.

Fucking gross

They aren't white, but clearly have a deep, inborn desire to be bleached. Same for latinas

White men have options Sup Forums, maybe its time to consider making a new people.

>Blonde hair
>Gray eyes
>White skin
"Not white"

Same

A bucket of shit is called Kimchi in korea.

>dyed hair and greyish contacts make you white

目の距離はヤベーじゃんwwww
韓国人はブスばかり

why do asians want to look white so much?

Jews.

>"If we eat McDonald’s hamburgers and potatoes for a thousand years we will become taller, our skin become white, and our hair blonde.“ - Den Fujita

They...don't?

They aren't. That doesn't mean they're bad. It's just means they're Asian. Different culture, phenotype and all that.

いなくなるその前に熱いキスを

I think it's because whites are the dominant race. Also the fact that blonde hair and colored eyes are extremely uncommon, makes things even more attractive.

They do, it's common for women in Japan and Korea (not sure for other countries in the continent) to whiten their skin with layers of make-up because they think it makes them more pure.
I don't really know where the idea that it makes them more pure came from but it is something I've read several times.

They did that way before meeting white people.

Japanese are white, yes.

t. brit who literally has no idea what he is talking about but likes to regurgitate rumors he read on a mongolian underwater basket weaving website.

That's just a general east-Asian thing. Nothing to do with white people.

I had no idea, why do they do it though?

This is why K-Pop is my go-to non-white activity. It's just a bunch of Asian people larping as whites.

Yeah? Did they get the eyelid surgery too?

Japanese and Koreans are mongoloid

It's true

I'm gonna politely ask you to STFU before you make a further ass of yourself.

Only lower classes that do manual labor have to be in the sun. Upper classes are pale because they don't have to do that

What about wanting round light eyes.
They also get nose jobs to make their nose pointy like white people
and don't forget double eye lid surgery

Double eyelids are a genetic Korean trait found in a little less than half of Koreans. Not all of them need surgery for it.

So Russians are somewhere in between white & mongol?

It probably goes back to the geisha thing, like covering their mouth when they laugh.

Never heard of that before, interesting

But they are not europeans.

There's no denying the amount of Western influence in those countries. Especially in Korea.
But to say that they WANT to be white is a little far fetched. I have heard however that it is extremely easy for White guys to hook up in Korea simply on account of them being white.

That sounds accurate

>Geisha

That's a Japanese specific thing, you fucking burgernigger.

The legit ignorance at display in this thread is astounding.

slap af

yes.The most Russians are baltids.Baltids are caucasoid and mongoloid mix.but the mongoloid dna in baltids is not that big

>> They aren't white, but clearly have a deep, inborn desire to be bleached. Same for latinas

Fucking tryhards.

I was referring to the Japanese. I don't know shit about Koreans.

Japan, Korea, and China all exchanged culture for hundreds of years.

"""Baltids""" have the highest affinity to Mesolithic Europeans.

They like diversity, but actual diversity, not 50 shades of brown diversity

That is fucked up man

actually,the majority of the europeans has some mongoloid features or ancestry.
The most common european phenotype is the alpine phenotype (which has some mongoloid features)

ITT

I bet that isn't natural

And some say Japan should be taking other East Asian immigrants.

I think you are the ignorant one. Geisha which means female entertainer has existed in East Asian courts for fucking centuries.

The only difference is Geishas cake the make up while Gisaengs try to be naturally white

Hear she is without contanct and with obviously dyed hair

Entertainer =/= Geisha

Am I seriously gonna educate a fucking gook on his own 5000 year civilization? Have we sunked that low?

daily remainder that you netouyos are abominations

I would give anything to eat their shit

Literally everything that was appealing is gone.

yes but still they have some mongoloid features ,for instance up-turned nose

of course you would gook

Alright then, educate me, mr Japanese exceptionalism.

>5000 year civilisation
Are you actually retarded?

>Hey, Koreans are white because they get facial reconstructive surgery, dye their hair, and put in colored contacts.

Yeah dude, a race of people who have black hair, black eyes, moon faces, are short as fuck, and are lactose intolerant are totally white, dude.

POO IN FOOD

It's not worth talking about since other Europeans are clearly less European and don't get nearly as much fingers pointed at them.

For fairness sake we should be spending way more time criticizing other Europeans than people from the Eastern Baltics.

>corean school bullying

But why use photo of Finnish girl?

if you actually think asians have natural non-black hair and non-black eyes you should probably kill yourself as soon as possible. thanks.

kek, we need more japs and gook bantz, although it is clear who is the superior slant

Also an enormous intolerance for alcohol. If you think koreans are white, take one out to a bar and see how their body reacts to 2 beers. They basically break out in hives.

Are you retarded? Koreans are the enemies since the Hyper War.

They are called finns

i love koreans,so much beautiful than the rest of asians

Trust me, I know, I've had a Korean friend since middle school who does genuinely get drunk off of two beers. His tolerance has never improved, either.

There are asians around Tibet that do have natural red hair.

well, some esoteric Nazis said the people of East Asia are our counterpart that was bore from the same master race..

>being this new
Listen or read some Jared Taylor (and he is purple-pill from where respectable Sup Forums stands) but, just because Japanese have milk white skin, it does not make them White. Just because Jews have white skin, Jews are not White. (Most Jews only project a whiteness when they refer to propaganda against European peoples (id est: white privilege, institutional racism, etc. [btdubs,Jared is wrong about Jews being White, most Jews teach their kids they are not White, they only look White. Of course, that picture is of a (veritable WT3.14) who would never identify as White.])
White = predominant European ancestry.

Inb4 > A matrilineal Jew could be 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 (and so on) askenazi (spell check) - social structures make it almost impossible for such a person not to identify as Jew, racially, rather than White, which is their dominant genetic and ancestral heritage, and this is true, even if they are a religiously Christian Jew.

(Unsolicited personal note. I have had awesome experiences with Jews. Individually, they are a pleasure. And I hope we can separate the anti, or counter-semitism, which is healthy and rightly placed against the International Jews, that, from a cart blanch animus against ALL Jews.

Inb4 - all Jews are complicit.
We are all complicit in perpetrating many of vile system we ideologically reject.

>He who is without, cast first.

Asians look so ugly when they get old. You get a childlike face with wrinkles on it.

i didnt criticized baltics negatively,i am baltid myself

isn't this just because Koreans form such a large majority of Japan's immigrant population? are there per capita stats on crimes based on nationality?

imagine how much money you can save that way. i need at least 300 ml of 40% alc + 2-4 litres of beer to get proper shitfaced. then again i probably spend as much money on all that as gooks spend on two beers in gookland lol

Disgusting soulless eye gook shit.

I will never understand white (beta incel) men worshipping asian women.
Only asian men should worship, feel attraction, marry and breed with their women.

Racemixing is degenerate.

>Caring about Gooks
>Caring about GoymerGate
kys

i meet one man with one sip of beer was insta drunk, and if he tried to drink a shot or a glass of beer he just throw up, but anyway Korean friends in spain drunk two straight shots of absenth 80%alcohol and did great, so they got my respect

But, Modern European Jews came from primarily Europe... Its like me saying my Great grandmother on my Dad side is Native American. So I'm not white I'm... Native American..

They WANT to be White.
Every Race does, you can see this in the way foreign women dye their hair blonde & wear blue eye contacts.
Even Men want to be Blonde Hair blue eyed girls.

>shaved jaw
>chin inplant
>nose job
>coloured contacts
>dyed hair

u don't want to see a natty korean without flattering photography

>It's just Finns

I'd honestly do all of them except for the porkers.

i should have clarified - koreans and japanese.

>that facial profile on the left

Japanese are not whi-

second from the right is famous kpop idol dahyun from twice

I don't care about gook politics, but I wanna drop redpills for the fools with yellow fever