BREAKING:MUSLIM MAN ARRESTED FOR PUTTING WHITE GIRL IN KEBAB

'Man, 51, is arrested over the murder of schoolgirl Charlene Downes 'whose body was chopped up for kebab meat at a seaside takeaway' 14 years ago'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4749600/Man-51-arrested-murder-missing-schoolgirl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HiEK2
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg
youtube.com/watch?v=KspfYdkRffo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am still astounded people like eating Kebabs.

>took 14 years

Do they sit on murder cases because they don't want to offend or something?

Nothing of value was lost. Anglos are scum

I rarely do, but if I do I eat lamb kebab. Donna is just a mystery slab of assorted ass ends and missing people.

How many Kebabs would the mother make? Probably hundreds.

KEBAB'D

wtf u on about m8 nothing better thamn chowing down on some big durty belter of a kebab w garlic sauce n house sauce after a hard nite swallin on frostys with the lads

PART AND PARCEL

WE WUZ KANGZBABZ.AND SHEEEIIIT

jheeeezus

I remember this when it first happened. If memory serves me correctly the policy suspected that this guy did kill her and chop her up for drunken snacks, but fugg knows why it took them so long to arrest him.

>mfw I ate a kebab for lunch

lad

>why it took them so long to arrest him.

You know why.

Uma delicia!

Kek, I know.

>be brit child
>get kebab'd
HAHAHAHA!!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LAD!!
LMAO, we eat trash but not people haha!!

Show us your true flag ducky.

Always archive clickbaiters
archive.fo/HiEK2

"... you've got to tell them! Kebabs are people!"

U M A

D E L I C I A

The fair dinkum use of this fascinating talk and the specific wording isn't twaddle, nor is it balderdash, doublespeak, colloquialisms, but a colourful and vibrant way of expressing oneself. It's a memorandum or manifest of phraseology and prose found and expressed in a series of local terms.

Underrated.

The UK is so cucked

Oi, you brits better not complain or you will be arrested for racism and for extreme right wing beliefs

But man, he made a kebabs from her! Someone could eat it! Kebabs from a people genetically messed up so much are for sure unhelathy! It's like GMO but worse!

Kek

>live in UK
>become shwarma

IGUANA MOHAMMED

>fraudbot

I'm sure he'll get time served and will probably be awarded 1 million pounds for being subjected to racist inquiries.

Kek

I bet you slice kebab well, Mustafa

Probably was some Asian. That oddly looked like a Muslim.

>implying I don't exploit norgebot's absence

>hidden flag
>rationalises murder of white girl
>low bants
52% septic or turkmanian?

No offense britbro but what i get off that image is that britan is already a black guy.

With that amount of fat, I mean, holy jesus, you are going to start a grease fire if you try to kebab that land whale.

Being tricked into eating your murdered children is just part of living in a big city.

>Tfw Fallout 1 flashbacks

don't be racist please, muslims are peaceful people

You can be black buddies

This.
Remember reading about it years ago too.

I'd say it wasn't isolated either.
It was likely the standard disposal system of any of the teenage girls in the giant rape circle of 1,500+ in that area. Any girls they went a bit too far with while having a little harmless fun.

- and semen

I doubt they washed her out first.

That's strange because I have an Indian friend who refuses to eat at Muslim restaurants "because they chop up people for biryani". I wonder how common this is

Note how downplayed this is and will be.

Do you remember any similar cases, of child rape, murder and cannibalism in England?

Closest might be the gloucester killings - which was a massive national scandal and talked about for months, with a huge enquiry.

This - barely a footnote.

this

Kebabs are great, but I dont blame people for not liking them.

Ive bought maybe 1 or 2 kebabs that wernt complete shit. My family makes our own ones thats amazing, lots of people tell us the 'dont eat kebabs' but eat ours. I dont know why people who sell it are so shit at making them. If you buy it its always powdery from tenderizer, tough, over spiced, not cooked properly, or some combination of that.

Hallobittschön. Welsche Sose? Salat alles? Dreifuffzüsch

wow you guys are fucked

10/10 impression of a turk

Yes

same 2bh

This establishment does not seem funny at all.

Long pig

as mentioned in the article, the cctv footage was in storage for 14 or so years

Can you guys ever start boycotting these places so they can only survive in mudslime areas?

Normies won't boycott it. Most "kebab shops" are British style fish and chip shops where they flog kebabs as well. The odds of making a difference is basically zero.

>
I dont like the fact that they have their own areas in the first place.
these kind of things will keep happening until there is a war, and then its too late.

This, wtf is wrong with you over there

You don't understand. This is just part and parcel of living in a diverse, multicultural paradise

The worst part is, I suspect she tasted better than most of the trash that passes for British "food".

Mate this is from 2007
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

hot

PART AND PARCEL!!

PART

AND

PARCEL!!!!!!

I'm from Blackpool and everyone used to joke about funny boyz serving human meat, never ate there because it's a shit hole, like the rest of Blackpool.

Filthy faggot, kill yourself

>I'm from Blackpool and everyone used to joke about funny boyz serving human meat,

The times we are living in.

allllllll the lads, alllllll the lads,lads lads lads!

tpbp, fuck kikeannia

Damnit, wrong pic...so instead, HAVE A SEAT, PAL.

I knew a guy from Blackpool. He used to run a charity scam.

>Any girls they went a bit too far with while having a little harmless fun
Unfortunate that he was arrested then

That happened in Germany once as well, don't remember if it was a kid or an adult though and to be honest, I'm too lazy to look it up.

Saus? Alles erop? Vier vijftig.

>and to be honest, I'm too lazy to look it up.

DO IT youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg

weird.. its almost like the british government actively covered up the gang rape and murder of a child for over a decade until it became a meme.

Greatest cliché of all time

>racists would rather live on potatoes than enjoy the varied food of a multi cultural society

Eh is it necessary to mention that the man is muslim..?

>crucial CCTV footage of her last movements was sat in archives for 12 years

Hmm funny how that works, what with the footage just having been sat to rot in a bin somewhere. Weird.

>grinding human flesh into kebab
Part and parcel.

Why not just eat a burger?

Freg.

its their culture tho innit lads

Get fucked Angela.

>what with the footage just having been sat to rot in a bin somewhere.
Cover up or waiting for the appropriate timing to start working on the case and go out in public.

Oh, that's right.. you're too poor to raise cattle.

Would be interesting to see how much truth there is to that. I'm sure quite a bit.

>Remove Kebab
>Kebab is in fact white girls
>Remove white girls

What are we waiting for, Sup Forums ?

>weird.. its almost like the british government actively covered up the gang rape and murder of a child for over a decade until it became a meme.

Spot on. People only started spreading it around like a meme a few months ago, I think I can pinpoint it to Tommy Robinson appearing on Alex Jones and telling him about the case. youtube.com/watch?v=KspfYdkRffo

he could have picked a more tasty looking girl

or a delicious shota

most he'll get is 3 years, while white bois who speak hate against islam get 10. INSHALLAH

>Not wanting to piss off kebab store owners by asking for a haram style kebab ft. pork or bacon

Do you guys even into IRL shitposting?

fucking Kek
you deserved the quints

Randy Bo Bandy is so fucking sexy