Robin Williams """"""suicide""""""

What did Robin Williams know? Was he Arkancided?

Here's his HBO standup from 2002:
hooktube.com/watch?v=z8_eCl5y2EA

Sounds a little more redpilled in retrospect than I remembered from back then.

Also, what about Michael Jackson? Who gave him his overdose? Was it the Mayo Clinic?

I know Arkancide is usually not by hanging, but I'm wondering if the Klintons use multiple means to get the job done.

A lot of other celebrities died in 2016. How many of them were in on something?

Other urls found in this thread:

madinamerica.com/2014/11/robin-williams-antidepressant-time-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mayo Clinic
Naw. I heard it was Col. Mustard.

Nah. He was jerking it and accidentally killed himself. Suicide is better than death-by-wanking if you want his legacy to still bring in some shekels.

>what about Michael Jackson

He was a fucking psychotic pedo freak who like to sucked little white boy dicks and whose nigger doctor gave him too much propofol, since he was so fucked-up he needed a potent anesthesia to go to sleep.

Rob Ford knew shit too.

>He was jerking it and accidentally killed himself
who actually does this shit? I'm serious, just like that transgender thing that seems even more common in america than in europe (which is baffling as hell, as europeans are the biggest deviants)

Shit, never knew he was that based

>Also, what about Michael Jackson? Who gave him his overdose? Was it the Mayo Clinic?
The drug they gave him literally stops breathing, i've seen it used in hospitals and literally no one would give that to someone without a respirator, he was flat out murdered

Holy shit that's the guy from flubber. When did he die?

This is a good troll because you can't tell if you're sincere or not

not everyone knows this guy kek
I only knew him from the flubber, the movie with the time-game-board and the one where he's in "heaven" with Max von Sydow

Clintons got pissed because he said "we will win this for MOTHER RUSSIA".

He was gonna spill the beans on Adrenochrome and died for it.

Also if you look into Chester Bennington's song "Breaking the habit" you'll see that he suddenly stopped using adrenochrome too but was silent after all these years he couldn't go on and decided to speak out but got "hanged" before he could.

>tldr it's all about the pizzaa

Why is it that every time a celebrity dies, there's always some fucking idiot who thinks it was a grand conspiracy?

While being rich and famous seems like the live to life, it's stressful. People snap, people succumb to pressure and Robin Williams suffered from an enormous amount of anxiety. Anxiety is a living fucking hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies. It seriously sucks.

Imagine waking up every day with your heart pounding out of your chest, feeling light headed, feeling weak in the legs, not being able to function and not understanding why the symptoms you feel won't simply go away. He was also starting to get the shakes and didn't know how to deal with it.

I know a lot of edgy people on Sup Forums will simply say "get over it" but it's not that easy. It fucking sucks. I mean, it really really sucks.

>he was jerking it and accidentally killed himself
The fuck are you talking about? He wasn't doing that erotic asphyxiation shit if that's what you're referring to. He tried to kill himself.

SSRIs.
These drugs fucking kill people. Look it up.

madinamerica.com/2014/11/robin-williams-antidepressant-time-suicide/

People make mistakes in what they can handle especially in thrill seaking. Then there was that dumb tape challenge that was going around for a while, and some old dude killed himself because he couldn't get it off.

you cant get i to positions of power with the hidden hand scratching your back vice versa. anybody whos not retarded knows that and seeing how your a nuconservative it makes more sense why you are retarded

5 mins in and I'm already losing it.

Almost everyone saw Flubber and/or Jumanji (board game thing) though, at least in my generation. Before that perhaps mrs. Doubtfire.

What Dreams May Come was the best.