Why are you guys so obsessed with black men getting with white woman when its usually hispanic and middle eastern men...

why are you guys so obsessed with black men getting with white woman when its usually hispanic and middle eastern men who are dating and wedding up your white woman in large numbers according to stats?

I dont get pol/s obsession with black men.

Sage slide threads.

it doesn't matter

mixed babies gonna have dark skin and black hair , brown eye etc

economic potential going down

it's called child abuse

the parents gamble the physical , mental and moral health of their children and
society because, "I wanna "

Fuck that stupid white american whore

Europe will rise agian when america become third world shit-hole

Why are you posting retarded meme threads when we know white women are the least likely to want a partner outside their race? The data is in and it's quite clear.

It's actually white men who are the problem, they are more likely to race mix than any other race+gender combo. Particularly the slovenly beta ones who get with homely asian girls.

Anyways, kill yourself OP, retarded subhuman unable to perform basic statistical analysis

hispanics are white

Nope, They are Mestizo

53% of hispanic men marry white woman in the u.s, 70% of Iranian and lebanese men plus 55% of Jewish men.

Also stats state that both white men and woman marry out of their race at the same rate, though it would be much lower for white men if they didnt go for easy asian females.

>economic potential going down
American economy improved the darker and browner it gets. Look at California, whites are a minority and it is the wealthiest state same with New York.

Explain this retard.
Or are you just hiding behind your skin color to hide your failure ? answer me you sub human wh*Te

>retarded subhuman unable to perform basic statistical analysis

Looks like I was right

>17% of the population in one state produces the most commerce
Really clonked my bonkers

Yep. I am FB friends with the shitlibbiest women on the planet and all of them have husbands who have seen Slayer live at least once (e.g. really white).

While you faggots fret about "cucking," you'll probably all get cucked for real when you end up raising the child of the more alpha version of yourselves that your wife actually hooked up with.

Stay distracted my friends.

>I disprove his retarded theory about the more brown the country the worst the economy becomes (California, new york)
>makes up random number that means nothing
kys
you are the retard the doesn't understand statistics. If 60%+ of Non-white men date white girls. Of course, the majorty of wh*Te whores are not going to date non-whites because the significantly out number them. Let alone that if someone from Iran or ME or central Asia or Hispanic dates a wh*Te whore they don't consider that as interracial marriage lmao

>53% of hispanic men marry white woman

E.g. Italian from Puerto Rico marries Italian from NYC.

Also, fake news.

New york and california's success has nothing to do with diversity and
everything to do with the fact that it's full of millionaires and billionaires
City has so much diversity and liberal nonsense becuase it can afford to
80% of the city can be burdens of the state and it will still turn a profit
simply because the other 20% is so profitable

>Most Rich people are white

>unskilled laborer come from third world country won't help economy

>You are imbecile

This. White woman marrying out of their race is probably much higher than 7% if latinos, mideasterners, north africans werent considered white.

If that helps you sleep at night.

>source: my arse

>New york and california's success has nothing to do with diversity
But it correlates your idiot. I did the same thing you did. The browner these states became the better the economy...

explain this correlation? I only did the same thing you did.

>>Most Rich people are white
Wrong. Because ME men and east Europeans(Armenians...ect)
are considered wh*Te lmao

btw Interracial marriage is rising in a rapid pace. get cucked wh*Te subhuman

At least I sleep.

Enjoy drowing in a stew of your own cortisol and insulin... as a virgin.

Middle eastern and white mix will look south european, so that is why it is more acceptable.

Because your both wrong and the stats show your women are being bleached. Also non whites and whites alike are being born out of wedlock anyway at a quickly rising rate. Also mixed marriages boomed between 1980 - 2000 and have been at 15% since, which of these involve "Hispanics of two or more races" IDK.

No it doesn't all the people who have money live one the upper east side and southern Brooklyn.

>correlates your idiot

sorry , I can't understand ebonic poetry

as you know that brazil and india consists of many language and race

guess what , nobody want to live that place

And Arabs calling anyone subhuman or a mongrel is laughable.

Near eastern people are white? They aren't white? Which is it? And they number in the thousands we have as many Armenians as turkey.

I guess it's easier to blame non-whites for your own failure when it comes to the opposite sex. In the end, it's your fault that your precious white princess is not dating you.