Is THIS what you wanted????????

Is THIS what you wanted????????

Open the FUCKING BORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek user its fun watching those beaner suffer

I don't want anyone to suffer. They all have to go back

lmfao, Mexicans having visits at the border... so real.

What's that last picture? Empty bowl because mother was deported & kid left in the middle of the street?
dumb.

Not the greatest of propaganda. Use more qts next time instead of those aboriginal looking southerners.

Fuck you w

Im sure once their papers go through in a year or so they'll be really happy to see their family

or you can risk coming in illegally at that point you may never see them again.

your choice beanboy

No

Omg guys they're crying!! Quick, burn the Constitution!

Wow... just wow...
FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT
DRUMPF IS FINSIHED

Instead of crying and whining the little shit should start cultivating and irrigating their fucking desert.
Fuck mexicans, they make me sick.

i cri errtime

We need to open the borders to Leafland

The beaner goblins make me wish the wall was 10 feet higher

If they miss their family so much why not travel to Mexico to see them?

HMMMM

Basically this.

You have to go back

no
o

If people didn't come into a country illegally and have children then the family would not be separated. Instead of trying to immigrate in a legal way, or staying in their home country to make it better these people try to steal benefits from another country and its people. Theft is never right, it is always a violation, and should not be rewarded

Okay sure I feel sorry for these people, let's help them shall we.

>Opens border
>Millions flood in
>Uneducated immigrants who come from a country that lacks basic things like road laws are suddenly thrust into a 1st world country with lots of rules
>Undereducated countries have legitimate rape cultures and now the streets are unsafe for women, especially little girls
>Their lack of education and skill makes become criminals, now we got wide spread gang violence
>Negative shit caused by forced immigration makes people sympathize with hate groups like the KKK
>Whole country plunges into chaos.

>oh a little cute girl is crying, lets put a plate so we pretend she is starving

This one gets me every time. Memes to reality.

This is barely close to want I wanted, baby steps

>Is THIS what you wanted????????
Yes.

Ahhhhhh thanks OP I needed that

It's not what I wanted. It's so much more than that. More than I even dreamed possible.

KEK!

This is something that I think about every time immigration comes up - the integration process.

I just can't conceive what we'd do with hundreds of thousands of uneducated, unskilled migrants. Speaking of uneducated, that's a great tie in to my inability to delegate what they would do when they get here.

Do we use tax dollars, to pay them a fair wage for working on government sanctioned projects like laying out solar panels in the south west? Do we give them UBI with tax dollars?

I don't get paid nor will I ever be paid to budget this type of shit or even have to think about things of this nature and I hope whoever does makes the best decisions possible.

You can tell it's fake (in part) because the kid isn't a skeleton yet. How'd the media even find her and go "obviously she is starving" when she still has substantial meat on her?
I would prefer no suffering, but they should go back if the rest of the family can't come here legally and family is a deal breaker.

>never relax

That post though

DO IT

>Oh noooo my mama was deported! Now I'll have to take a 45 minute flight every couple of months to go see her!
>Live in Mexico? Nah fuck that lmao

KEK'D and saved

can't they like get normal visas like normal tourists and visitors, then leave when/before their visa expires?

>African American Women - Image
>Mexico

She looks Asian to me...

wat up, ese

Can't the Americans just go to Mexico and visit their Mexican relatives?

What's with the fence shit? Donald Trump may be an ignorant narcissist, but boy is he right about US immigration policy being retarded.

This is not what I wanted.
They should all be in a shallow grave or turned to ash.

Nah, this is just cruel and inhumane. Euthanasia is much better, or we could just send them all back so they can be happy together.

If it was the other way around, you think they'd let us in? Try overstaying your visa in Mexico.

Open your boarder then pussy.

Almost. Send the kids back too and I will be satiated

I assure you she is african american

Just deport every non-white (including kikes), get rid of the Hart-Celler Act, and replace it with an immigration act that allows and encourages whites to immigrate here

a shitty photo op intended to tug at the heart strings that conveniently leaves out all of the violent criminals we are sending back? no, not really. blow it out your ass, leaf.

>rape van driving 15 mph under the speed limit in the left lane
>always report the license plate

Yeah. So what's the matter? You going faggot or something?

remove them from both sides of the fence

Shut your snowhole bush nigger Leaf. You want that shit coming here? We're already getting slimed by Somalians. You want MS-13 in your town?

Fuckin Leafs like you make me sick. If you'd just drop your list for brown-skinned rough trade and thought of your country first we wouldn't have women like Trudeau in charge.

Grow a pair

no but it is a small start

You should film ICE doing their work. It'll be the most watched TV novella in history.

Mmm
Yummy tears

What a tearjerker.

Nicely done user, I like you

Fuck Mexicans and all taco benders.
Filthy savages.

Why do they pretend the mexico american border is like the berlin wall if they can just tavel to mexico to see their family?

Well, when they get deported they now have the company of illegal African and Haitian immigrants to look forward to

teehee

I have an idea. Why don't they stay home and make their own country better for themselves? There's no reason Mexico has to be a crime and poverty infested shithole.

In Canada, we Burgers can't come in if we hurt someone's feelings in the past year. SAD!

No one wants to go to Mexico, especially not Mexicans. They know how shitty it is there.

16 years old? Dude looks fucking 40.

Yes

>Anita, who has lived in LA illegally for over 35 years, says the process to become a citizen was too hard, and blames racist founding fathers for her deportation
"chinga puta padres!"
She says she is very sad to leave this great nation, but still won't pay the decades of unfiled taxes she owes

poor loli

I'll give her shelter at my place

yea I'm a nice guy don't mention it

>Open the FUCKING BORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
It's open, but in one direction.

From 2004 to 2006 I was engaged to a qt 3.14 virgin red head that faithfully attended church. She was wonderful and I eventually ruined it all after falling into depression and despair because... I was banned from crossing the border for 4 years because US Customs and Border Enforcement believed I was a flight risk. It was fashionable at the time for men my age to join the Marine Corps to get their green card.

I was specifically banned because I quit my job at McDonald's (I was 19 at the time) to visit with my fiancee for exactly three months, as the law stated very clearly that that was the amount of time I was allowed to be in the country without a visa.

I was choked, I was really upset and it hurt that they didn't believe that she was willing to support me for those three months... but hey, them's the fucking breaks, kid.

I understood that I was not entitled to enter and reside in the United States. It simply is not my country and I do not have the same rights and privileges as a citizen of that great nation.

Over the years she came to visit me, but when she did it was expensive because we had to rent a motel since there was no room in my dad's house. If I were to go to her, I'd have stayed at her place in Ridgecrest.

My life took a different track because of Vancouvers ridiculous rent and real estate values and very sensible border laws. I don't regret anything that I did... And I respect the laws of the United States.

I am married to a different woman and have kids now. I have a good career and I'm happy. But when these Mexicans bitch and moan about their fucking plight, I can't help but feel bitter. My first love was behind that border and we both respected the law enough to abide by it.

Don't care. How about you create an original thread for once? Sage. Why can't mods do their jobs?

>this type of appeal to emotion "argument" actually works on the masses

The funny thing is that they're portraying Mexico as some sort of impoverished third world shit hole where millions of people die each year due to starvation or something. Mexico isn't that fucking bad. The illegals are here for the remittances and it's greed, plain and simple.

It's the parents' fault for even having kids IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING WAR, fucking idiot

>there are people who are going to take op's post seriously
When did we get so many newfags? oh right the fucking election

I get the feeling they already have. I live in a neighborhood where refugees and new immigrants tended to start their lives in Canada... They can't anymore because we gentrified the fuck out of it, I'm selling my condo for $700k... but there are a few stragglers. Aside from the Syrians, which are basically ghosts, I'm hearing a lot of Spanish in the supermarket.

Like I said, I'm selling my place and getting the fuck away from the Mexicans that are starting to filter in.

You do realize the border is open to people with documentation right?

Because they'd get picked up by ICE themselves.

In my 40's and this guy looks older than me.

>Open the FUCKING BORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fucking chance.

I unironically don't care about the lives of minorities and people outside of America and Europe so fuck off.

Apply.For.Fucking.Visa.Before.You.Fucking.Immigrate

Seriously, how hard is that?

The weak are like leeches and must perish so the strong will survive

Why are people so proud of being Mexican and their country and heritage so terrified of being moved to Mexico?

>is this what you wanted?
No. They should all be on the same side of the fence. There shouldn't be a single beaner in the United States.

This isnt what I wanted.... They arent dead

nice job with your (((ethos))) bs I only respect (((logos)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

She should try hitting that bowl with the stick rather than crying out of boredom

Thier hearts are in Mexico, thier stomachs are in America

as opposed to this?
yes.

Uh, they fucked up and came here illegally? Too bad... get 'em the fuck out!

Getting out while you can is a good call, don't know if you're in Toronto but there are little garbage houses in some of the wooded areas and parks now that have 3 - 6 homeless blacks living in them. I've lived here over a decade and I've never seen so many crowds of Somalis and Muslims slumming around on a workday. The apartment building I live in was about 30% Filipino and 30% white and the a mix of others when I moved in, now it's about 20% Chinese, 60% brown / black Muslim. The staff and long-term residences that have remained all volunteer how uncomfortable the atmosphere in Toronto is becoming. People are tearing open garbage bags, bringing refuse into the building, it's just a disgusting city in which to live. These third world types are loud, pack 6 family members into a one bedroom, bring in pests. It won't be long before others are fleeing the major economic hubs in favor of white flight.

what the hell is that last picture suppose to imply?
It's not even related to the theme of borders at all.
Just thrown in there for more emotional weight?

k

All I see in OP's pic is a bunch of shit that is a fake problem.
Legal aliens can leave and return to the US without issue. Yet in the pic we have people crying at the border, which means they are either illegals who cant leave and come back, or too poor to go see the family they left. In either case its a whole lot of not my fucking problem.
Solution: for illegals, get the fuck out and stay out. No one is making you stay!
Solution for poor legals: Save your pennies and go see your family.

Yes it's exactly what I wanted so the border will remain closed.

you could have in on a tourist visa or a finace visa dip shit.

Saddening but we can't kill ourselves because their people create insufferable hellholes.
The day we are capable of finding out what is in their hearts, meaning - do they like us, our country, our culture and do they want to fully assimilate - then we can discuss very limited immigration from these countries.
Before that day comes we have to find a way to stop immigration and deport these people in a humane fashion.