She's getting sentenced this weeks. Maximum is 20 years

She's getting sentenced this weeks. Maximum is 20 years.

Realistically what is she looking at?

Does her case have a chance at being overturned at appeal?

Literal whO

What'd she do?

Michelle Carter

I believe her conviction is negligent manslaughter

Women are never punished very harshly by the justice system. Realistically she might get a 5 year sentence and only serve 1.

>he thinks we're all equal under the law

Does it look like the bitch did it? She looks like a total, stupid cunt, so I hope she gets her life ruined forever.

Cunt deserves it.
It's time to start holding women accountable for their stupid shit they've freely gotten away with for centuries.

Suspended sentence. Men are incapable of being victims silly goyim.

She was 15 when it happened. The media circus definitely ruined her life either way

>tfw girls would rather commit crimes and spend their youth in prison than be my gf

The victims family must be taken into consideration. They will see it as a miscarriage of justice if the punishment is too light.

She's already guilty. I bet she spends close to 5 years in a cell

More nonsense feelgoodery. Let her walk. Use the money that would've been spent imprisoning her on ads to encourage more cucks to kill themselves.

Whiny beta spams my phone I'll tell em to hang themselves too.

>Realistically what is she looking at?
3-7max

Doubt will be incarcerated for more than a year. House arrest or something for good behavior. "Back to normal" by year 3. Just my guess.

A guy with borderline personality disorder told her that he was going to kill himself all the time for months and she tried to convince him not to. Essentially just emotional manipulation on his part to get her to care about him.

Then she finally got sick of it and told him to just do it. He does. How is that her fault?

Don't act alpha when you're posting on Sup Forums, faggot. I highly doubt anyone has spammed your phone in your entire life.

rekt

Couldn't she have just stopped talking to him?

He'd probably just kill himself then too.

But then she couldn't have been blamed for it, could she?

That rat face is so fucking disgusting. Just stop talking about her already, the issue is irrelevant by now.

She's getting sentenced on Thursday. It's still very relevant

She should get a medal for helping to remove an emo beta faggot from the gene pool.

Anyone else in love with this girl?

Do you think if I write to her, she will write back?

How does it feel knowing you have so little in your life you rely on making the gayest threads on Sup Forums for happiness.

Worst:
5 years, likely with 4 suspended.
does a year, 4 on probation
out in less than a year for good behavior
or,
best:
1 year does like 3-6 months.

she will serve 0 days. educate yourself you fucking nigger.

Ok good. So I don't have to wait years to smash. How can I get into contact with this suicide demon? Thoughts?

Yes, totally.

Uh oh. I got competition.

Didn't she talk her ex into an hero

She looks like a female Jack Nicholson.

Yes, I want to do diabolical things with her and then fuck her real nasty-like at the end of the night. I want her to tell me she loves me even though she is a psycho not capable of love. Would be breddy gud lads

Women want the spotlight mate. They love the attention

She shouldn't be getting any time. She didn't make him kill himself. He chose to do it because he wanted to die. He tried doing it before multiple times, this time it just happened to work.

You left out the part where she gave him a method, coached him through it, and then when he stopped she convinced him to go back and finish the job.

This, the messages were pretty fucking shocking and she deserves jail time. The dude would've done ANYTHING she said..

She will get like maximum 1 year and community service

Yeah but she didn't want to feel responsible for it.

She would feel that it was her fault if she stopped talking to him and he did it.

Fuck off.

>female
>white
>cute
Yeah time served and court costs. That'll be it, bitches never have to take the full ride.

kys
seriously this is tabloid fodder and you only make the posts because you want to fuck her for whatever godawful reason

shes not even attractive and has the personality of a retarded mule

No he wouldn't she told him to get help many times and he refused. The only thing he would do that she told him was to kill himself. Which is what he himself kept saying he wanted to do anyway and was his own idea to do.

>Realistically what is she looking at?
sally her hansome cellmate

>implying I'm not shitposting at work

>Guy chooses to kill himself, therefore agreeing to his death
>There is no victim who had anything happen to them against their will
>Still someone goes to jail

the day of the roast has begun. choose your side.

>Does her case have a chance at being overturned at appeal?
yes because the law cited is actually quite vague, and it's unclear if her words are actually the proximate cause for his suicide

>The victims family must be taken into consideration.
the law does not consider emotion

She's hot. She should be making babies, not counting bricks. I'd breed with her.

Honestly I hate women but she shouldn't go to jail.

probation even though she took it to court which usually always gets you much harsher sentences if you get convicted.

Don't even think about impregnating our lovely white women, finngolian

1) she is a egotistical bitch and deserves rope.

2)i find it sexy of how emotionless she is and I want to impregnate her while she tells to off myself because I'm not good enough for her.

I really hate this. If you're a bitch and kill yourself I don't care how monstrous her fucking texts were (and yea I read them) you killed yourself. One less manlet.

She kind of looks like Steve Buscemi with a wig

Which means I would fuck Steve Buscemi with a wig

post her texts they sound hot

>Fukt in the head
>Lacks empathy
>Psycho

Hoo cares, she's pretty so I'd hav a baby wif her lol!!