Webm thread?

webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/eQ6RL
liveleak.com/view?i=072_1380643359
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I learn to dance like that?

Webm and reflexive control theory - funniest application you've seen. RL example only.

You can't, the best you can learn is the "Goystep Shuffle"

For a few sheckles I'll teach jew

lol wtf is ithis?

webmshare.com/eQ6RL

what the fug : DD

Fucking worthless "country" of impaired ants

Go to /wsg/ litlle fucker

RARE

>when the compound interest hits just right

>me irl

Is doggo okay?

if that was my pupper i'd blow that fucking deers legs off with my 12g and let it lay there suffering while i torture it's fawn in front of its eyes

WHAT THE FUCK IS ITS PROBLEM MAN

Why the fuck did it attack the dog?

>muh dogs
it deserved it

Because it looks like a wolf.

Delete this.

The cat told him to do it

>flag
>hates dogs
Like pottery. MUSLIM DETECTED.

wtf story?

There is no story.
A subhuman chink was being a subhuman chink.
Pathetic how he didn't kill the child in the first blow, and the child was still alive and rolling after like 20+ hits.

China

fucking lol ahmed. dont pretend you never did that in the shower room after seeing some fine, uncovered infidel booty at the public pool

>deer is the nigger
>doggo is white boi

never relax

well memed, Ahmet.

Wow, fuck the atmosphere!

That webm is just perfect.

that's because you're a psychopath

This one always just makes me sad. Those kids have already been taught by their mom to hate that girl for no reason other than her being white. And the little girl just wants to play with them. So much innocence lost.

never touching wrinkled up TP in public bathrooms ever again

what in the fugg is even habbening?

Only whitetrash fags and niggers let their run through a neighborhood like that, and I guess you're one of em

more caring responses about this then chink kid getting stomped to death.

dude had fake baby tied to balloons as a prank, tried to tell asian guy his baby is floating away. asian guy doesn't give a fuck and walks by bum and throws his cig on bums lap, bum smokes cig.

*dog* looks like im the nigger

is this a dumb woman?

yup, darwin award

it's a good thing.
that little girl is going to grow up red pilled as fuck.

Was this taken on September 11?

chinks are lower than dogs, dogs have personality.

I hope so. But being a woman she might grow up thinking she deserved it and fight for them.

I doubt it's racially motivated desu. Niggers just tend to be violent for no reason, especially when they're kids and don't know about jail yet.

I grew up in a school that was 80+% nig, and this kind of shit would happen to me all the time, because I wasn't constantly posturing. None of them ever hurled racial epithets or anything or told me they were being assholes because I was white, it was just their natural chimpout instincts trying to establish dominance.

You can't really get angry at them, they're just animals acting on instinct. Get angry at the people who think we should dress them up in suits and give them jobs.

Mentally unstable man attacked a child. Don't worry the child survived with minor head injuries.

cat = jew

liveleak.com/view?i=072_1380643359

the way the women splats onto the shield on the right is way too funny.

It saw a threat. It dealt with it.
Good on it. Pretty good technique huh?

Someone found a quarter.

damn you're edgy!

you have a valid point

bc it has a fawn with it, dog looks like a natural predator, bambis mom gone wild ensues.
doggo is probably ok, it was a big doggo with a lot of fur and deers dont kick THAT hard.

Or other theory, cat is an evil mastermind and has worked on this plan for years.

what did she mean by this?

China never fails.

t.anned german

fuck off ahmed.

>schild
it's called a sign, hans

>when the market collapses but you're shorting

why do you come here only to post reddit memes? whats the fucking point? does it give you jollies you braindead fucking faggot?

bro, that kid is dead as fuck

kek, safety instructions unclear, gonna try to hold a ton heavy vehile in place with my body strenght.

I've seen that video of the kid about 500 times. China hate threads have really desensitized me.

fuck it, time to drop some random webms

Na it actually survived with minor injuries. read afew articles on that like months back when i first saw it.
Kids are pretty bendy and the bones are soft and the guy was some mental retard with twig arms.
THe only Schild i want in my country is the one that is attached to my left arm. gott mit uns

JEB!

The reports said he survived with minor head injuries. Why do you want him to die?

we need this with "do you believe in magic" running in the background.

Not white, not human.

I'm just saying bro, just because you have an IQ lower than that of a Jew doesn't mean you should be treated like an animal and denied fulfillment

fucking MURKED

Sieg Heil

more like this

cats secret plan

good good

what the fucc is happening here?

well i guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree there pal

those nails are disgusting.

Yes. Should stop spamming these, but what the hell

This is a good post

>insert "where do you think we are" here

muslims getting wrecked. this is at their holy box thing. a crane fell on its own, killing them.
on 9/11

eg fucking scuse me?

What the fuck am i supposed to be seeing here? gravity with the mic? or what?

What in the name of fuck is this twisted shit?