Did anyone else here read this book?

Did anyone else here read this book?

What did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-2501810/lnar-special-thanks
youtu.be/OwfJOZhCeu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but I've heard her interviews. She seems to know her shit.

The online has ruined political discourse.

It's a little shallow, I thought it'd delve deeper into it, but still a pretty smart book. Ties many schools of thinking and influences into current phenomena.

>woman author
>provocative title
>ignorant, explicit subtitle

the political equivalent of a straight to home video movie.

I'm about halfway through. The chapters seem oddly uneven, sometimes she is more narrative and sometimes it's paragraphs of clunky undergrad citations. She hates GG (understandably) but I think she missed how complicated it was despite it being an argument over nothing. If anyone else is interested in reading it it's on TPB.

Finally a hero to believe i-...oh, "she"....heh, well FUCK YOU TOO, OBAMA!

>she doesn't know the alt-right was never a thing
into the trash it goes

Well said, digits confirm

(hands on hips, head tilt, an "Oh, you." smirk)....

soundcloud.com/user-2501810/lnar-special-thanks

Sup Forums doesn't read, so here's a nice interview with Nagle
youtu.be/OwfJOZhCeu8

For God's sake what the fuck?

I didn't read it, Angela. But I did sage.

Your sage didn't work, you _should_ know why.

I thought that was disabled years ago.

The humanities. It's why they exist.

Today is not yesterday and umbrellas are not bicycles. (and other obtuse observations)

That's a great title.

listening to this is giving me the feeling civil war is inevitable. one side wants a reality, a country, a culture that is completely antithetical to what the other desires. furthermore, there is no common ground to be made. both present an existential threat to each others existence. so it must be dissolution or war. what will be our bleeding kansas? who will be our john brown?

It was. People can't into thread statistics to see for themselves.

I wish the mods would bring back visible sage though.

Hey Angela, when are you going to stop obsessing about us and take in a bunch of sperm and get pregnant?

You know you want that alt-right cock.

We've been watching you sleep...

My only real complaint with the book was how she only briefly glanced upon GG and how she gave her opinion on whether or not adults should be playing video games (No one asked her)

It also would've helped context-wise if she had mentioned that a lot of the dox/hate campaigns against Anti-GGers were actually false flags

She's an academic retard, probably the smartest one they have, but she has an obvious agenda.

I watched her forum with the other snowflakes, every time she said something insightful they got uncomfortable, because they hate the truth.

Angela: I can fill that empty hole. Give me a chance, I will reduce you to a pile of orgasmic jelly.

She stated that she didn't want to get bogged down in GG as there has been plenty written about it. Going into the book I expected it to be written for people who have no idea what this shit is all about beyond the simplified MSM naughty boys/white women in trouble crap, but based on what I've read so far I have no idea who she was writing for.