>being so new you are just now seeing this

kill yourself faggot

>centrists
>our guys

Pol can't even see when people make fun of them

>reddit likes something
>therefore I must hate it

This is so played out now.

They need to make an episode about automation, UBI, and how everyone will become NEETs as a result.

no it isnt, rick and morty is a horrible show in general. They literally bragged about how they fired a bunch of writers, just so they could hire female writers and make it 50/50. Its fucking cringy bazinga shit.

OP is a typical tryhard nenwfag retard. The type who sees ANY fucking joke, takes it seriously, and then claims "HURR DAY OUR GUY!"

>shalom sandnigger fiction
yeah, they're definitely your guys
you love that make belief queerness, don't you
you faggots

The Sup Forums catalog nowadays:

>Rick and morty

>Lauren Southern

>PewDiePie

>Rick and Morty

>Why doesn't millennials go to collage and have kids and get married and buy a car?

>Styx

>Varg

>Trump

>Shadilay

>Kekistan

>Rick and Morty

>More "e-celeb" threads

>Even more "e-celeb" threads

>Even more Lauren Southern

>Trump

>Rick and Morty

Why they have and in parentheses. Shouldn't it be Rick and (((Morty)))?

It's a satire show on real scientific concepts, like alternate realities.

this desu senpai

>tfw nordmenn er de eneste som ikke er idioter her

Yes its explicit in this video you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=XyipDgI4_ss

>>More "e-celeb" threads
>>Even more "e-celeb" threads
>>Even more Lauren Southern
this. Nordfag nailed the absolute state of pol right now. disgusting.

Dont forget the blacked threads

They just added a bunch of women to the writing staff, gave them an entire episode (the last one), and it bombed incredibly. They caved to pressure, put unfunny women on the writing staff, and let them sour the show's humor immediately.

I don't know if they're (((ourguys))) or not, but it's either the stupidest thing they've ever done, or the most genius.

And Morty is Jewish?!

those are generals, whiteboi

Last episode's writers... and people wonder why it was garbage.

>Jane Becker ... (written by)
>Jane Becker ... (executive story editor)
>Jessica Gao ... (executive story editor)
>Sarah Carbiener ... (story editor)
>Erica Rosbe ... (story editor)

no, theyre kikes and libtards from reddit.

This

+ /sg/

you better fucking stop that right now

Bazinga!

this honestly.

anyone who says otherwise are either paid shills or or pathetic beta skinhead untermenche who haven't made the complete connection to the universe yet.
y-y-y-yyy-yy you just have to swallow the final redpill m-m-m-morty

I don't blame the women, I blame shitty show creators handing over the reigns to fake-geek women who can only write bad fanfics.

I think in general women are worse writers, they lack creativity which is why like 99% of fanfiction is written by women, but there are plenty of great female writers out there working on original shows or established shows that dont feel the need to make a song and dance about having female writers.

The last season of Always Sunny was complete trash, i haven't even watched any new rick and morty because i know its gonna be the same.

don't forget libertarian right general, marxism general, and MGTOW and APOLOGIZE threads

antisemetism is also on an all time low

This seems to be a common patter for these types of shows. They start off being actually pretty good, maybe even dropping some subtle red pills, but once it gains traction (((the professional writers))) show up and cuck that shit up and use its already established popularity to push their agenda. Kinda sad desu

>blue Peru
really got me thinking

how do you know that?
you don't, watch this shit, do you?
fucking rape victim filth

>being against sam hyde

Not even centrists Dan Harmon is a huge liberal faggot.

this

It is literally Plebbit Humour: The Show™

He also posts here and has admitted to starting rick and morty threads and shitposting about his own show

they're my guys and thats all that fucking matters.

And that somehow makes him not a huge liberal faggot? Still not a "centrist" and definitely not /ourguy/

I just thought it was funny thats all

>ITT Sup Forums autists argue with reddit autists

>one likes le hipster science maymay grandpa

>one likes cringey, borerline cp anime

Get some taste faggots

>making fun of Sup Forums is to use their memes in the correct context

Ha ha, yeah, hilarious. You got me.

Sup Forums was never like the left column of your picture. Stop dreaming.

FUCK NO FUCK NO FUCK NO

Lighten up Francis.

A friend likes this show and hes as left wing as they come.

NEXT

>edgy Sup Forums

B-but the Jerry Question!

It's literal cultural Marxist propaganda. So no. Anti-family, so many realities where anything is possible so morality is a "construct" and sacrificing family members is nothing, no god..just aliens. It's very entertaining, and sometimes clever and meaningful moments..but not something I ever wish to relate to.

of course

bluepilled trash with an edgy flavor....
most rick and morty fans also wank to john oliver and trevor noah, it seems...
i share office with one of these shidiots

Threads about PewDiePie, Rick and morty and Kekistan are rare, tho.

What episode was that?

I knew they hired women writers but didn't know it was an all women written episode. Makes sense though. Gonna need sauce on that. Also, the biggest issue with that episode is the same problem Sup Forums has right now.
>Too much Summer

Rickmancing the stone; see plot below:

To get away from Jerry, who is saying goodbye after his divorce from Beth, Rick takes Morty and Summer to a Mad Max-esque Earth warrior group known as the Death Stalkers in search of samples of the powerful Isotope 322. He finds a small flake of it, but are then caught by the Death Stalkers. Rick tries to leave until he sees they have a basketball-sized chunk of Isotope 322 as a monument, so Rick joins them, and forces Morty and Summer to join as well. Summer finds herself enamored by this world and the Death Stalkers leader Hemorrhage, while Morty, as part of Rick's plan, is given a giant dismembered arm's strength. Morty's new muscle came with the memories of its original owner, who takes Morty in search of his killer. Rick steals the rock and leaves the kids behind, creating robots to fool Beth, but realizes he must bring the kids home. Returning, he helps the Death Stalkers use the power of the Isotope to transform the post-apocalyptic world into something resembling suburbia. As Summer's relationship with Hemorrhage falls apart, they decide to return home, and Rick steals the Isotope again as they leave. The experience helped the kids move on from their parents' divorce, and Morty explains to Beth that if Jerry wanted to stay he would have fought to make it happen; ultimately he either does not care or is not strong enough to do it.

Congratulations, you've identified the shills. Any user not using logical arguments as social capital is shillling.