Russian TV channel Zvezda has seemingly published a historical article about Dunkirk evacuation:

Russian TV channel Zvezda has seemingly published a historical article about Dunkirk evacuation:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=https://tvzvezda.ru/news/qhistory/content/201707310904-1vri.htm

>here's an article about Dunkirk!
>Finland
>Finland
>Finland started it
>Finland's fault really
>Finland
>Finland

Come on... over seventy years and still this salty? Or is this again some 4d infowarfare where they only pretend to be retarded?

>The opinion, expressed in the publication of Leonid Maslovsky, is his personal position and may not coincide with the opinion of the editorial office of the site of the television channel Zvezda

Are you retarded, m8?

Russcucks never learn

>its like, just his opinion man!

Not convincing.

How much of a retarted fuck did you have to be back then to hear about all the shit the gommies were doing to their own people. Then to just look at this poster and think, "yup he fightin fer freedum just like the good ole us of a"

but the commies won the war while the west was getting smashed by inexperienced german children in europe

>ever reading pro-putin's propaganda
s m h t b h f a m

After dealing with Russians for over 50+ years you still have no clue? Finns just should cut all diplomatic contacts with Russia, stop pussyfooting around.

Also, hi r/europe.

I know, I know... majority of that site's readership are probably Finnish journalists. We're the easiest possible trolling target for those propaganda outfits. I guess it's a part of our national trauma.

>wow finland mentioned say something nice about finland.
fuck off.

Russia likes to live in a fantasy world because of how broke, degenerate and how poor Russia is. Even their own women now shun them like Swedecuck. People in Russia love this propaganda, just to get their hopes up.

And Putin supports this propaganda because of how shitty the morale is in the Russian military.

You really should look at Russian propaganda and feel sorry for them, not for the propaganda but because how shitty their life is.

No no, Russia is our friend. It's like a daddy who loves us very much but who has had a lot of stress lately and us children have to be very quiet and stay out of sight so he won't be angry again.

Also, not reddit but I'm not surprised this was posted there as well. 1342 comments? They're completely bonkers over there.

Are you so afraid of losing trade deals with us, that you're willing to look past your blinders? Kinda pathetic to be quite frank. Keep sitting here, hoping that Russia would straight themselves out while we would keep churning up propaganda against fingols, because we too must stop our naive dreams about being friends with the west.

Don't see the problem. The movie literally glorifies allies pussing out and running from krauts instead of fighting to the death like testicle enabled Soviet soldiers. It's part of the western propaganda onslaught that glorifies becoming nonconfrontational pussies for the end goal of making it easier for rapefugees to steamroll the west.

USSR literally had to go out of its way by the time the war was effectively won and mount a bunch of useless offensives so that the allies could play around on the beaches in Normandy and still keep getting their shit pushed in by a half dead German army somehow.

>Russia offers territory swap
>Finland starts war instead
>Still gives up the territory in the end
>GREAT FINNISH VICTORY FOR ALL AGES

how pathetic can a country be

Yes, it's pathetic. Russia is still the number one political tool in our internal politics, whether it's "muh eastern trade deals" or "Russia is a threat! NATO now!"

And whenever ANYTHING happens on your side of the border, it instantly gets overanalyzed and misinterpreted. Various parties get their political leverage, media gets their viewers, everyone is happy.

Oh, you read the article? Good for you.

>The movie literally glorifies allies pussing out and running from krauts instead of fighting to the death like testicle enabled Soviet soldiers

>ignoring the French that made the whole operation dynamo thing happen by fighting the krauts to the death
Whatever, doesn't fit the memerican french are cowards psyop I guess.

Well you get killed by a german or by your own (if you turn back), not much of a choice

Eh, watched Enemy at Gates and played Call of Duty too mate? Fun times.

Let me fix that for you.
>Russia offers territory swap
>Finland declines the offer
>Russia fakes the shelling of Mainila
>blames them on Finland
>goes to war with Finland over said shots they faked
>shoot anyone even remotely intelligent or educated
>plan to invade in 12 days
>instead take roughly a hundred and never fully invade Finland and end up looking like an incompetent clown in the eyes of the rest of the world

No, the Russians conducted similar evacuations in both Odessa and Sevastopol to save trapped manpower, just like in Dunkirk.

losing 11% of land and 2nd biggest city
but hey at least we are free and are basically a Russian puppet until the 90's

It was an pyrrhic victory, a very good outcome considering the circumstances we were in.
Of course we lost the war, but I don't know how you're going to actually win in that situation.

I'm guessing people laugh at this.

Whoops, I mean that Russia was the one who has a pyrrhic victory, not Finland.
My point stands though.
t.