How do we stabilize the middle east?

How do we stabilize the middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/892117307832401920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out of there and let another Saddam into power that's going to kill if one side of their clusterfuck of a war

Gas the inbred sandniggers

So like Asad?

let them kill each other and don't take in refugees

Turn it to glass

The ME will be part of our lives for another 100 years at least. Still too many resources and trade routes, interest.

Eventually, one day we will leave it all behind once there's nothing left for us to take.

The Princes and Sheiks will flee to Europe, but as their wealth won't be at the same level as during peak oil and running a government, people will probably start wacking them.

Colonize ME qts with Aryan seed

We don't. Withdraw all our forces and nuke the shit out of the place... nothing ever is going to bring actual peace to the region and letting it blossom with a bunch of terrorist is a threat to us we can't afford. Genocide of unprecedented scale through the use of thermonuclear weapons is the only answer.

Give constantinople to Greece, nuke everything else, the middle east needs to go. It's outstayed its welcome.

Go there and spread your Aryan seed.

Integrate with Arab culture and learn to understand the problems they face in their countries. One culture one race, no more conflict.

Digits are with me, by the way.

>How do we stabilize the middle east?

Pic related

No, Assad is a fuckboy for Iran. We need an aggressive dictator like Saddam that would put Iran in check.

Nuke Mecca.

Anon5 always talks about that.

we literally hang everyone there and chop at their bodies with machetes while they're swinging
both shalom and salam sandniggers of course
don't wanna forget anyone

get rid of israel and deal with them as oil-rich human beans.

Glass is pretty stable desu

we take all the pic related and kill all the ugly ones and the men

whats this girls name again? i know shes iranian

>Bait this bad... Sad. Many such cases.
I'll integrate with her culture. At least long enough to fuck the everliving shit out of her.

By purging the sandniggers and letting Israel to conquer all of it

This

fpbp

We no longer need their oil. They are now one of our competitors.

gita hadizadeh

Githa

I second this

Step 1 Elect Donald Trump
Step 2 Sit back
Step 3 ??????
Step 4 Win
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/892117307832401920

But then who will the kikes command to destroy the west with all the sandniggers gone?

We dont. Let m burn,the world would be a better place.

Glassing it

And I suggest including Tunis into Greater Israel™

try it

Glad you like middle eastern qts as you're going to have loads of them seeing how many mideastern men are impregnating your white wimminz.

k

Let middle eastern men impregnate white woman with their superior alpha male genes.

End Islam and things will eventually go back to the days of the Middle East being a centre of civilization

Level it all. Nothing is as stable as a nice, level surface.

>you could have posted middle east girls
>but instead you choose to post this shit

Nuke the sandniggers and let Mediterranean Greco-Romans rule the place

Pretty sure there will still be wars over land like the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.

Purging ALL sandniggers worldwide or no deal.
You can take all of middle east except for Asia Minor, Antioch, Alexandria, those are greek and christian.
Jerusalem shall be Christian-Jewish theocracy independent city-state.

Stop destabilising this Region for their ressources !

They won't be gone, they'll be in the west, dingus.

Is this some type of negotiation?
We'll take care of the ME, and you will take care of your own problems. You can have your precious Constantinople, but everything else of the list is ours, and Jerusalem, while destroying all mosques/ turning them into synagogues, will maintain Christian holy sites.

I'd stabilize that ass

Based lampshade bringing the banter

It's the truth though.

Future of white qts.

why should we stabilize the middle east?
produce energy locally and fuck the middle east
let them kill each other

Tell United States to stop blowing it up. Defund Israel's aggression. Wait 20 years for the region to rebuild itself.

Thermonuclear sterilization.

>has nukes
>cant takeover the middle east
Why do jews fail at subjugating nonwhites?

This

The gov are cucks, and rather to milk the victim card. It'll change soon, very soon

>saddam
>put iran in check
>gets completely btfod by 15 year old iranian soldiers

>Prior to Israel
>Middle East not stable, but it didn't involve us
>During Israel
>Middle East not stable, but does involve us

As you can see it can't be stabilized. Sign up at your local recruiting office though asap.

>How do we stabilize the middle east?

Remove Islam through a proper crusade.
Take their women as war-brides.
Create a Christian state of Babylon.

I saw 3 niggers today

If left alone , Iran would dominate the middle. Iran would then focus on the West with Russia.

>sandnigger wants to purge all sandniggers
hmm

Middle eastern bulls are taking over.

In Vilnius?

what a waste of digits

Why don't we form a christian-shiite state in the Levant. Basically merge Lebanon with the west of Syria

It would take several Jews to physically take candy from a baby. You couldn't conquer anything because you're the original WE WUZ.
Other than Palestinian orphans and 90 year old Nazi "criminals" who have you ever attacked? You're all cowards, every last one of you.

Let the oil run dry & let the Jews glass what's left.

Croatia, you seem to have not learned your lesson last time. Do the turks need to shove their dongs down your woman's vags again?

Trakai

Friend also told me there is one in our basketball team

Df.

I also saw a lithuanian woman in hijab

Its easy. Rape the middle eastern women with white cocks.

this

Kill all their leaders and imans
convert them all to Christianity

The Israeli over zealous neurotic shit of bashing every country using America has got to stop. There were never any terrorist attacks before Israel existed.

We don't because foreign aid turns to foreign AIDS 9/10 times because it just goes to a few guys in power who fight each other killing their own civilians and creating a refugee crisis.

genius sperm banks
ban islam

White boys need to rape, while middle eastern men barely need to try to get white qts.

Pathetic .

I see Niggers every other month in Vilnius. Fucking weird, seeing them IRL wearing all that nigger trash clothes after watching all those 90s gangsta films. I saw a bunch of immigrants in Latvia yesterday (I rarely do in Lithland).

They are slowly normalizing it here. This is some weird shit bro. Its how it starts. Fucking sports man.

>remove all at women
>make all the men fight in gladiator battles to the death.

And in the next generation, sterilize all males, and keep the females, like the ancient Amazons did(seems like they were aware of how shitty their male genetics were.)

Also they are having those pro lgbt protest now where they also have that black lives matter bullshit with twitter level libtard rhetoric. I don't fucking like this. Keep these cucks in the west.

More nationalism needs to be encouraged. Tbh im surprised people here still somewhat allow niggers and sand niggers here when our radio is blasted 24/7 with every islamic happening in the west

Its probably due to economy. People here are really depressed and could probably care less about meinorities when they can barely manage to survive a week on couple of hundred euros

"terror attacks" were not a thing back then, until they got a distinctive name after 9/11, before that what would be today as terror attacks were considered just homicides

By posting more Arab qts

reverse-joint legs and a low center of gravity

Wtf? What are they doing in your country Baltbro? Do you even gib them gibs?

Arabs are cool. just not those with low IQ who fall into Islam.

By glassing it

You establish Greater Israel. Once this happens, things will sort themselves out and the region will start to stabilize.

T H I C C

by Typing "white man white woman" on google images right now

By stabilizing arab girls on our dicks.

simple you gas the jews and mudslimes or nuke them and then it will stabilize on his own

Low quality bait

always thought that bitch was mexican

Airstrikes

9/11 was Jews wanting a casus belli to go after Iraq and Afghanistan using us military.

You don't. Muslims mostly try to cling to power with zero regards to other people, and with the shitton of different groups that hate each other for no reason, the only good thing is for a secular dictator to rule the different countries to hold the fucking idiots by their throats to make sure they don't go at each other. Muslims only bow down to people they know they can't overwhelm and win against.