Mom just suggested to my older sister that she should mix if she ever have children

>mom just suggested to my older sister that she should mix if she ever have children
>"When you have children you should find a dark man because mixed children are so beautiful"

I tried to convince her how bad idea that is but being a woman she's didn't understand my points and views
My mom has always been like this, she thinks people outside of her race is more "exotic" and "beautiful" than those in her own race, even if it's just a dirty slav
Honestly have no idea why she's liek this because she has never dated anyone outside her race

How do I make her stop this destructive thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill the stupid bitch

There's nothing with making some Viking babies.

HOL UP

Rape your sister.

Take her on a exotic vacation to africa. Then leave her there.

Norwegian aswell, only on vacation.
My mom is the opposite lmao. I assume youre from the east since that's the only place people say stupid shit like that.
Redpill her on crime statistics and the bell curve. Ask her if she actually thinks somalis are really beautiful as she claims, and remind her that 9/10 somali women are without work and that being with one could very well remove every inch of indepensemce from your daughters life.
If that doesn't work give it a rest and redpill your sister instead.

or maybe I could jsut hire a nigger to break into our house, steal some shit and maybe slap her or some shit, make sure she gets culturally enriched

Huh thats weird im in germany

Not a bad idea user. Might just work.

*SMACKS LIPS*

Where?

>hire
He'll do it for free

I was wondering what you were talking about. How the fuck did that happen. Cookies from your prior visits & posts I assume

requesting all the drawings of her and her daughter

>living with that thing in poland

Oh boy, better migrate now. She will be an outsider for the rest of her life.

Maybe your posting on mobile data to which the number is Norwegian?

Every mixed race person i have ever met has overt identity issues. Their have been countless studies into this and a correlation is there with increased instances of mental health issues and mutts.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

but she lives in UK

East-berlin
I saw people marching with hammer and sickle flags the other day, and "antifa", "fuck USA" and anarchist-A's tagged everywhere. Like holy shit it's hilarious. Nice place though
Could be, but i posted yesterday and my flag was German?

Thats prob it

My cousin is mixed, he's tried to kill himself thrice. People don't think about the stigma attached to mixed kids, when the niggers don't think you're a nigger and the whites don't think you're white it's a mental drain.

*robs convenience store*

wtf is wrong with Norway

WE WUZ

Yeah. people fear what they dont know. Your cousin or niece can look forward to being stared at their entire life.

Should i mix with a Scandinavian?

Tell he niggers are sub human and she is destroying her own genetic line

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

This is terrible.
Please keep the danish gene poll clean.
This is coming from a nigger.

Show her things like the thumbnail, practical things are the best.

Maybe non-confrontational things work, like just saying "I find whites the most attractive". Because imo thats actually true objectively speaking.

Focus on your sister if it doesnt work with your mum.

But again try to find practical examples of how horrible mixing is. Thats better than just stating that its a bad thing.

Norwegian*

*gets incarcerated*

VIKANGS

I'm half white - half Mexican
AMA?

SUM FINNA

Just give her evidence that there's humans, and then there's sub humans.

We are the Future of USA, but one thing is certain human rights have no god here Niggers die in droves here in the aim of our police if they try to act like apes;

>Honestly have no idea why she's liek this
She's a Western female. There is a 90% chance she is a worthless sack of shid.

all children are ugly
literally all of them
i really don't get at all how anyone finds them at all attractive, they're deformed little freakshows and a bunch of god damned idiots, it's all such a fucking psyop
now sure, it's possible for children to grow into good looking adults, but that ultimately comes down to genetics
so my conclusion is this: racemixers and pedos have shit aesthetic values on top of being degenerates
gas em all

This one is fairly effective.

im sorely lacking in redpills on interspecies dating stats, like fatherhood absence, domestic violence and stuff
anyone have some redpills in meme form to help an user out?

Kid looks like Daenarys Targaryen

Tongue in cheek, but still applicable from a logical standpoint.

Are you half-Méxica and half-Anglo?

Is your Mexican parent criollo, castizo, meztizo, or indio?

>fatherhood absence, domestic violence
fuck, that's me

also mom is probably fucked up from all her drinking

>East-berlin
You said you are to Germany. Why do people go to Berlin? There is 0 german culture.

kill your mother she already did her duty now she will be leeching off the retirement system.

Sick fucks are fucking up doggos. Fuck them

>mixed children are so beautiful
Where did this shit even come from?

The only mixes that are remotely attractive are hispanic/caucasian and asian/caucasian and even then it's virtually exclusively the women that are attractive. Mixed men look almost comical.

Poor ugly kid. Guess the big nose and lips skip a generation because the Polesmasher has more normal features. Maybe the real Dad is the other black dude in Poland.

Your commie hellhole is beyond saving. Hope you faggots get bred out soon.

Why do you hope that? I hope your country prospers.

>giving a shit about the retarded ramblings of a post menopausal woman
>giving a fuck about your sister's fate
if your dad weren't such a queer he'd have leased your sisters holes to pedos while she was still worth something and used the money to finance your development and education
your dad's a faggot
you're a faggot

bring her to me

mixed babies are cute. We know this in poland

even e-celebs are doing it.

The chance of her kid reproducing is very low because its ugly. Why do this?

cant read shit
how you expect to convert people if they cant read shit?

I actually read that article the other day and it her dog didn't actually undergo gender reassignment surgery.

Actually, the dog was born as a psuedohermaphrodite. One set of the genitalia were possibly cancerous so they had to be removed.

And who cares what your mom thinks? You're the one making the decision you don't need your mom's validation.
>t.mixed kid

Daily reminder that white women are Jews with vaginas.

ZUG ZUG

Damn, neither of them looks particularly ugly. I mean she's got a bit of a block head but she's an alright dame. Kid came out like a straight mongoloid, wtf.

That very well may be the ugliest halfie I've ever seen.

>Kid looks like Daenarys Targaryen
More proof that Targ Aryans are aren't Westerosi.

No form of race mixing is acceptable

Once again, save the file locally and then open it. Quit being a dumbass.

fpbp

There are a few countries with heavily race mixed people and they're all horrible places like

Brazil
Mexico
Dominican Republic

lmao

france is beyond measure too and its because the niggers not the white people, mexico was a shit place whitout white people

Convince her to have children with a Mediterranean man. Still white and tan enough to be considered exotic by nords.

chegged

This, if she's not a bot, you can be sure she's a thot

I am not some family shit expert, but just say that you think black kids look ugly as fuck and say if she has a problem with that she is can disavow you or something.

was it ever discovered who made all these amazing cartoons and slapped garrisons name on them?

that's a meme of its own at this point.
probably dozens of people do it.

to be fair, humans have already done a pretty great job fucking up wolves.. err doggos

Kinda makes you understand why the hajis do honor killings, they hate coal burners more than white people

your mom should not fetishize dark men
To lust after someone for his looks is degenerate

Tell your sister she should look out for someone with a good character
someone who matches her personality
someone with the same values

>most likely this will be someone not just of your race, but also someone within your cultural region. But you don't need to get into race, if that might be an issue.

Are you fucking serious? Fuck this bitch what a traitor

Mixed babies are beau-

>How do I make her stop this destructive thinking?
You ask your sister/mother what happened to Norwegian lebensborn women/children after the Germans lost and you ask them what they think will happen 20-30 down the line if the current trend with increased immigration and islamification continues.

the original artist was A. Wyatt Man

but everyone puts Ben "One Man Auschwitz" Garrison's names on cartoons

LOL you Antifa kikes.

So scared of Lauren

What could possibly go wrong?

As a half greek half brazillian, DO NOT RACE MIX. Keep your blood line pure

Just give me your sisters number, I paint myself with shoe cleaning creme and she carries my pure Germanic child in her before your idiotic mum even notices.

>she's didn't understand my points and views
Do you really believe you can change how people are going to act by doing some sort of bizarre mini-presentation?
Focus on your own direction in life and you will come across as being less of an insecure asshole. No one is going to take life advice from a naive teenager.

chegged

That gif is good, but the video is better!

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY