Waaah why can't I find a traditional, virgin, nationalist gf?

>waaah why can't I find a traditional, virgin, nationalist gf?
admit it, nazicucks. you're doomed to be forever alone because you're standards for women are too high. your morality is ironically, more in line with muslims you claim to hate, than with western enlightenment values. nobody in this day and age is a virgin except for fuckheads like you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posters on this board are not just virgins but kissless too

Not my fault that expecting my partner to be a virgin is considered "high standards" nowadays.
Also stop hiding behind the fucking Kekistan flag, faggot.

LOL what are you even talking about?

Join a church dummy, there's literally 2 dozen goofy girls there just waiting for you to deflower them on your wedding night.

what is "whiteness"?
You mean "white people"?

"White" is not a culture, it is a race.
If Whites die out, that's it, they're dead. They're extinct. If they don't fight against genocide, they will cease to exist. The stakes are huge.

Jokes on you meme flag fucktard. I'm married with two kids.

that haircut doesn't suit him at all, makes him look like humpty dumpty

its not real you god damn retard.

>having sex is the rebutal to your only arguement

i fugged a gril. left btfo

This squinty eyed motherfucker is such a 5head

It doesn't have to be anyone's fault, the fact is that a lot of women aren't going to wait until marriage for sex (because sex is an important part of a relationship) and if you single them out, you're left with very few women to choose from. OP is right about high standards.

It's the same structure in these threads.
They will post some shopped pics, they will ask why the head looks like that pretending it's not an obvious shop.
When the thread starts to die, one or two guys will dump their entire folder of those shopped pics.

And here are the pics.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

get out shill i'm not a virgin you faggot.

Subversive kike strikes again, I see.

>white womens' heads filled with degenerate kike bullshit from the Jewbox
>start behaving like degenerates
The solution is the final one.

Define who's white, faggot. I dare you. You racists aren't even on board on who's white anyway. How can a supposed "biological reality" be so arbitrary?

>pic related, christian European man from Italy, that would be considered a "sandnigger" in Burgerland.

If you think people weren't fucking all the time before marriage in the past, you're fucking delusional.

>Women shouldn't suck 20 dicks

>whow lets not be to muzzi about this

Its degenerate to have sex with your partner before you marry?

Sorry I could only afford the thumbnail

SAGE

They had a nazi larpfest here in Norway a few days ago. Literally all dudes.

Why is the nazi fandom so unappealing to women (and all the guys who get to touch women they aren't related to)?

I don't even care about virginity I just want someone compatible

this version of white nationalism is fucking cringy
look at the dudes haircut?
it looks like a wendys burger patty

Support yourself, not your identity

Because there are so many modern females who have sex before marriage but only with their eventual husband. "Sex before marriage" in this context means cock carousel, because the other interpretation is a rare exception. And females can now ruin your fucking life through the state so my standards go up again while hordes of white girls now fuck half the town including the apes.

They don't though and the ones that do are easy to identify. You're deluded from reading and watching too many things on the internet that confirm your biasis.

>from Italy
How far back does his lineage go? If I had to guess, I'd wager his "ancestors" are Turk rape babies from one of the multiple times Ottomans invaded and spread there. It's blatantly obvious what is European and what isn't, brown hair brown eyes like the Romans is, but pic related definitely is not.

No, I live in a liberal college town and this is what I see daily. I go outside, despite the memes about this place. There are hordes of white skanks, partying and hanging around the niggers. There are lots of bars so that's what they do, go to bars and meet some random guy to fuck for the night. Or more likely, keep in contact with multiple different dudes on their pocket Jewbox so they can fuck whichever one they please when they are horny. If even 10% of the girls are doing this shit, it makes it vastly more difficult to find a suitable partner because the 90% good ones are scooped up that much quicker. It's a fucking problem.

You are right that they are easy to identify once you've learned to spot the details. And I see those details EVERYWHERE here. I can't imagine any city in the US is any better.

Nice try, juden.

>liberal college town
So what are you saying, that your observations are biased? Most people don't even go to university. You're just spouting biased anecdotal evidence.

>>waaah why can't I find a traditional, virgin, nationalist gf?

Hahah, you virgin fuck! Keep crying about not getting a hole! As a 'nazicuck' I fucking one everyday!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

>you racists
Poor leftypol.

>biased anecdotal evidence
Yes, I guess my lived experience and observations of the world around me should be tossed out in favor of (((scientific studies))). Fuck off until you have a better argument than this meme.

i dont know much about richard spencer but the only thing ive noticed is that he's got a strange shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this a genetic disorder or is it because of his fashy haircut? he should perhaps grow his hair out long to accomodate for the odd shape head in my opinion.

(_))llllllllllD

Here he is, lads.

Those balls look a bit off m8

i love this meme

Yeah, the only remnants of the failed character assassination campaign leftypol ran on Spencer.

at least he's worked out and lost weight. i don't like poking fun at people's looks i'm honestly only asking out of curiosity.

>it's the archive posting faggot again
if people cared about not coming up when you search their images on 4plebs they can easily change the filename and make 200 versions of the image with slight pixel changes
but they don't care

>most people don't even go to university
Typical fashy brainlet

Of course, because you are lazy.
Plus, the character assassination campaign is already over, it's been 2 months and you didn't manage to do anything, so I understand why you gave up.

>when you run a character assassination campaign on someone but then he films himself shouting "hail trump" to a crowd sieg heiling just weeks after trump is elected and renders all your effort redundant

Well, he was irrelevant in the first place, so yeah, it's all redundant.
The left is dying and the right is rising, regardless of what a bunch of individuals do.

>tfw still to this day no one has answered my question

>The left is dying and the right is rising
cool what game is that from?

Real life, weird enough, the most entertaining game of them all.
Can you believe that we even have dumb ecelebs pandering to us?
Just a year ago, the idea of something like that happening was ludicrous.

Many people on the alt right are dreaming of virgin white girls in wheat fields, but Anglin made a valid point recently that this is impossible to achieve for most men. Your best chance is to get ahold of a slut that you can get control over and keep her away from degeneracy and pumping out babies. Also kekistan, of funding course.
>Check out this dank shitskin posting on half Sup Forums
>fucking based

Traps ARE gay.
Sorry you waited this long

shill thread, fake photoshopped image, flag-hiding op.
sage

People actually buy into the spencer shoops lol. Its /leftypol/ queers attacking spencers good looks because theyre literal faggots and think making him leas good looking will make up for them being degenerate heroin addicts who hang out under bridges.

if you don't date white women this isn't a problem.