Why is Russia still so positive towards America?

Why is Russia still so positive towards America?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteordiemedia.com/trumps-wag-the-dog-moment/
youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=OHnk-K_NXbo
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because for the first time in a while we're not trying to actively shit on them.

Because we are literally master alliance.

Can't wait to dump Euro trash and join forces with the ruskies. We'll rule like Eastern and Western Rome.

they're helping us overthrow the bourgeois and going to send us pallets of AKs

They are fighting the pedogate/human smuggling crimes together. They are fighting the Khazarian Mafia Rothchild Banking criminal cabal together. They are fighting from being taken over by Satan's army Islam together. Those are a few unifiers in my mind.

The Soviet Union was superior to modern """""""""""""""""""""Russia""""""""""""""""""""""

Because we realize (((who's making us fight each other)))

This whole thread is just Russian bots

What makes you think that

Self-interest. The same reason any state does anything

one would be stupid to anger the supreme super power GOAT empire.

plus, their higher ups would very muck like to vacation in Manhattan & Aspen.

That fucker posts on Sup Forums. Remember the Pepe he posted??

notice the flag, literal emu shill post

Brownnosing.

Fuck off emu shill, you'll never replace Russia as our greatest ally.

We'll kill niggers and shitskins together and you slowly get pecked to the death by the emu on your worthless little desert island.

Bering Alliance when?

your mother is a russian bot

I honestly don't know why the USA/Russia don't pull a clinton.
Just start offing all the pawns until the true serpent of the deep state is forced to reveal itself.

Trying to curry favor with Trump.

uniteordiemedia.com/trumps-wag-the-dog-moment/

RUSSIAN RED PILL REDEMPTION

Holy shit are you stoned as fuck or just dumb?

This.

Because no one in they're right minds wants a nuclear war
That embassy guy is spot on. America's intelligence agencies are out of control

>Because we are literally master alliance.

Russia realizes that Trump was put in a corner with the sanctions bill. If he veto it the Congress would over ride it.

Russia is not too over reactionary like American politicians.

Russia realizes that NATO troops are not going to die for Crimea and the most eastern Ukraine.

For the longest time before Russia became the USSR we were gret allies,in the American revolution through the American Civil War. We have also bought Alaska from them for $2.50. Russia was a great ally. It can be again, but the deep state hate Russia, because they abandoned communism and globalism.

Beep bop bot boo boop Did you stick your tongue down her throat?

Time to expose who's trying to divide us before they make us go to world war with Russia.

No you are wrong this thread is full of cheeki breeki bots. Get your shit right.

youtube.com/watch?v=zh_p20lHqtA

Start with Cancer boy McCain then the other neocons.

Because they understand that if a country voted for a guy who said he wanted to get along with Russia that means the population doesn't harbor ill will towards them.

They were probably very surprised considering the narratives in the media. I think they were baffled that a population can go the other way from what their media is dictating because they've only known it to work that way in Russia.

Because they know about the Jews. Putin keeps them on a leash, which is still a terrible idea. But it's better than them having total control like they do in the U.S.

THIS! germanarmero-russian alliance!! Purge the Scourge!!! It's time to grow up and make fix the glitch!

to present a contrast to the hardcore, mouthfoaming-eyerolling paranoid hysteria of a violent, hypocritical trash reality tv empire known as the United States

>other countries sending guns to the USofA
We can never have enough, yet I am compelled to ask "why"?

Because for the first time since ever, American Americans and American Canadians are realizing Russia is the only country that Currently stands for what our counties believed in 60 years ago.

I trust the Russians more then my own government, and until the swamp is drained in Washington; I have more faith in the Russians as well.

Not even been hacked.

>tfw no russia alliance

Putin's mother was a jew

>trusting russians
>thinking international relations can be based on sympathy and good faith
wew

Because we have stupid obsession with the West. For some weird reason, our people always wanted to be accepted in West as equals, though the only thing we received is sarcastic smirks and outright mockery. It's advanced form of cargo cult.

Pathetic. I'd even say idiotic and self-harming.

>Why is Russia still so positive towards America?

They're not.
They want to weaken America in whatever way possible and diminish it's influence as a global power, especially in Europe.

Also they still have their compromised little buffoon in the White House, there's still a chance that will pay off.

KEK confirmed as russian psyops

We still hate you guys, but that's ok.

for the revolution against the bankers. after all these banker wars, the final one is the war against the bankers.

Because America is the only western country in which the overwhelming majority of the government doesn't want to destroy russia.

>congress just approved a big new sanctions bill
riiiiiight

We haven't been able to buy even neutered AKs very cheaply for a long time due to importation laws written by US gun manufacturers

>Russia is the only country that Currently stands for what our counties believed in 60 years ago.

So the US and Canada used to stand for having an AIDS epidemic, a terrible economy, an authoritarian cleptocracy and having the biggest muslim population in continental Europe?

Wow dude you are crazy. Russia is a big swamp with whites and shitskins with Jewish elites. Still better than others post Soviet, but this is because we sell oil.

>Russian Frogs

Because they're scared out of their minds, we have a president and war council who will glass them without hesitation whereas they've always had leaders working with them to fuck America or opponents too pussy to actually fight
Also they're incredibly broke and their economy would tank the moment war was announced

two sides of the same coin. only difference between a russian and an american is that americans smile

Yeah but they're fun to reply to

Kek don't listen to the canuck he's just a retard that still believes the "based russia" meme

This right here

>Russiastan
>Part of Continental europe
They're almost exclusively part of asia

>though the only thing we received is sarcastic smirks and outright mockery.
That's sad, even though I hate communism with a passion, you guys are still ok despite your problems.

You're just upset they could come take all your kike gold

Because heritage Americans - and they are rare but still exist - are the salt of the earth. Agreeable, hard-working, modest, helpful. And some people in the world remember this America. And some of us are willing to die to get it back.

This
You gotta fight fire with fire

>Towards one half of the United States

Ftfy

Can someone please explain to me what Trump has to gain from signing the bill that reduces his executive powers re: Russian sanctions.

ANYONE?

This is an ancient Russian tradition - to regret holy fools

beep beep boop bop

>Can someone please explain to me what Trump has to gain from signing the bill...

Nothing, but he has no choice because a presidential veto would be overridden anyway.

It's obvious there is a bunch of foreign and domestic intelligence dudes on here now after all the fucking election autism. No doubt Russia is attempting to influence America through the internet, i mean it's common sense the would. Everyone spergin about Russia all of a sudden are fucking idiots because it's always been happening, America subverts Russia Russia subverts America everyone spies on everyone and attempt sto subvert everyone else.

Pretty much this. Any American who doesn't think this is pretty dumb and doesn't understand how the American government works.

Doesn't respond to obvious provocation and instead address the actual problem actors in the deep state.
>This is obviously an attempt at weakening America's influence
KYS kike shill

23% at most based on election results Half of the country didn't vote, and Hillary won of the half that did.

Best case scenario with mass illegal voting:
26-27%

youtube.com/watch?v=OHnk-K_NXbo

>everyone who didn't vote hates russia

Because Russia knows that the sanctions bill is nothing more than a hit job on Trump, and can't really blame the entirety of America on the actions of a few buttblasted congressmen

well, russo-bro, I for one, at least tried to learn from mother russia's mistakes so as to try to build a better future and NOT REPEAT past mistakes. Learned a lot from your country's history, and pray that the blood of russian people is not shed in vain. there are still those of us who have eyes to see and ears to hear. keep the faith.

I don't understand why the bill was written and approved by so many representatives. Is Trump all alone there in capitol hill? Does he need our help? Can we overthrow Congress with pitch and forks?

Because for the first time in awhile a significant portion of the american public (maybe 20-25%) actually like Russia and have respect for Putin. They won't be able to overthrow the deep state anytime soon, but if they keep lots of americans on their side it undermines the strength of deep state propaganda about muh ebil russians. Basically the way I see it is that they are trying to exert soft power on parts of the US (trump republicans, mainly younger) and for the first time in awhile they are actually succeeding.

Please let this happen.

Slavs are subhuman trash, was not at all referencing the populace, nor their culture.

Their governments will for the survival of their own people is something we have lost.

WE LOVE YOU RUSSIANS AND NO AMOUNT OF SHILLS CAN CHANGE THAT. KEEP BEING UNKEKED, MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN MOVE AWAY FROM MY OWN FAGGOT COUNTRY SO THAT I CAN REPRODUCE WITH SUPERIOR RUSSIAN WOMAN AND HAVE CHILDREN THAT WONT BE CASTRATED BY FEMINIST PROPAGANDA!

WOO RUSSIA!!! FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILLS RUSSIANS ARE ALLIES OF THE WHITE RACE

>you think people that don't vote aren't wildly left of center nihilists or illegal immigrants.
Pretty much, actually.

Even though recently it has been made clear that speaking with any Russian is an act of treason, I live in CO and speak with Russians all the time in the mountain tourist spots mainly Estes Park. I also live in a town rife with towel-heads. In my experience the Russians are way better than Muslims. So Russia has gone way down on the hierarchy of threats. So they prob view it similar, as people Ive never not gotten along fine with a Russian, they seem to be westerners to me.

Russia saved the USA from Germany in WW2, now they're trying to save you guys again, from yourselves.

Did none of you read Browder's testimony? Jesus.

Sauce on the gif?

They want to take advantage of Trumps non-interventionist attitude to consolidate power in Europe. Without America, NATO and its sanctions are a joke and they can begin to repair their economy instead of getting sanctioned every time they breathe.

test

No idea.

F
I'll see you after class.

((They)) fear a Russian American alliance so ((They)) produce constant propaganda against Russia. The fact i always remember is when shit has hit the fan globally, Russia has always had America's back

> all these bot rage posts at you
Kek
Say more to make them freak out

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Putin knows this information presented in this seminar. Trump does not formally but he understands free will and that there is a God.

America and the world is not ready for real freedom because if the sleepies wake up all at once they will riot instead of learn the truth and work together

lol.. vacation in manhattan and aspen?

Yeah but no, ruskies prefer Europe for vacations, since your manhattan looks like a concrete shithole compared to the ancient cities of Europe... oh and Aspen.. do you even Alps bro?

Because domestically there is little to no market for them?

>They want to weaken America in whatever way possible and diminish it's influence as a global power

Good. America is a slave to the Jews, and until that changes, I will always support whoever opposes American imperialism.

the khajiit has many wares

Free movement of Russian qts only

>Also they still have their compromised little buffoon in the White House, there's still a chance that will pay off.

And also this. You shills keep pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative, but you know what? I have no problem with Trump being a Russian agent, in fact I really HOPE he is.

It's better to be a Russian puppet than an Israeli puppet.

01000001 01000011 00111010 00110000 00100000 00110001 00111011 01001111 01000010 01001100

>I trust the Russians more then my own government

And here we have the useful idiot in his natural habitat

bip bop boop