JUDICIAL WATCH CLINTON EMAILS HAPPENING

>JW has uncovered 439 emails (so far) that Clinton did not turn over to the StateDept - showing pay-for-play & more.
>jwatch.us/gSdPTp
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/892126473414262785

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

but we know sessions is too cucked to do anything about it

This just in:

Fox News concocted Seth Rich story along with White House coordination

>we cant talk about seth rich anymore,QUICK revive hillar threads

like clockwork HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

Fuck off retard, we were talking about Seth Rich long before Fox ever picked up and then bitched out on the story.

Fuck off shill faggot

>we cant talk about seth rich anymore,QUICK revive hillar threads

Seth Rich was assassinated by the DNC with the approval of John Podesta for leaking the DNC and Podesta emails to WikiLeaks.

WH shills confirmed

Like clockwork

Something is coming
There's a reason these retards have filled the entire headline area with Seth Rich
The other stories are all from May.

>says investigator who initially pushed the story and still made Fox News appearances after he claims his quotes on the case were fabricated by Fox

WHY THE FUCK IS SESSIONS NOT ON IT FROM DAY1

This should be top priority for him to jail this bitch. Is he fucking incompetent?!? He propably wants the kick in the ass out of the door. He didnt shut down that russia bull either. Seems to me that he is either inefficient, weak or retarded.

You're not persuarding anyone that isn't already retarded and terminally bluepilled. Thanks for the bumps fuckwit.

Why did DWS have Seth killed? Maybe her initials stand for #debbiewhackedseth

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Learn the truth about yourself and god then spread it

A lot of irrelevant sliding.

>CNN pushes lawsuit from guy they previously denounced as a liar

This is some hard-hitting stuff.

You're welcome, cuckold

This shit is out of control. Everyone knows that fox didn't concoct this story... Sup Forums and Reddit been talking about it for months on end. Fox even bitched out when the tried to discuss it. I just checked fox message boards and every single article is flooded with DNC spammers accusing fox of making up this story. Wtf is there even to make up? It is literally just a bunch of citizens investigating the circumstances surrounding a real life actual unsolved murder. JC I feel like I'm in the twilight zone here. How are they getting away with this. I think we are actually entering in to the territory where the only chance we have is an actual military operation to remove the deep state, DNC, and mainstream press. They are engaged in domestic terrorism at this point.

bumo :^)

have a bump

>Sup Forums and Reddit
White House user here...

>meme flag
>faggot shilling

yup...never fails

At this point the amount of shills in the post is just a dead give away of how relevant the story is

this yeah this does look like a cover

>you will never assassinate Hillary's enemies

We are taking about Seth Rich. I just passed by a thread not too long ago.

This lawsuit is by Rod Wheeler, the investigator the entire Left and MSM denounced as a liar over two months ago. Now they're pushing his version of events because he got himself into hot water and is trying to cover his ass.

>claim Fox reporter made up your explosive quotes from initial Seth Rich story
>still appear on Fox News multiple times, make no mention of this????

>you will never assassinate Hillary

They aren't the brightest.
Just the loudest.

Thanks for the link, I wonder if we will hear about this anywhere else.

just do everyone a favor and kys

I wonder what they found in those emails

I wonder how much worse the rest of them will be

any entity actively working to destabilize the Assad regime would be on their side. i mean duh.

no wonder they are trying deflecting this with more fake news today

Bumping