>go to japan bro, they worship white men
> in your dreams cuck boi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHkWKRhyUqE
youtu.be/25B2g9BxUJI
youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this dudes channel, hes such a piece of shit faggot. All he ever does it bitch and moan about his life and is a perpetual victim, Japan has a conspiracy against him, its not just him being a childish retard.

He said he couldnt find a job, so hes going around to different interviews, meets a guy whos actually nice, buddy buddy with him, then ask to hire him on starting at $30/hour, but he refuses it because "Im better than that!" because they wanted to train him and have him looked over for the first few months.

huwaito
piggu
go
HOME!!!

the guy in the channel seems like a faggot
the redhead teacher was naive but seems alright
sucks for him to get the redpill about other cultures that way, but it's a good video to show to clueless weebs

This. It's a foreigner crying about having to work instead of receiving gibs. At least it doesn't only happen in America.

blue pilled cuck doesn't realize japanese women go crazy for pic related, not a ginger cuck with recessed bone structure

Kek

I find there are a lot of "weeb type" people who have lived in Japan and claim that it's actually great there.

But I'm predisposed to trusting the guy posted in the OP.

>be such a cuck not even Asians like you

>that head
what did u expect

Many of these teachers don't even know any Japanese before they get there. There is a reason they don't get much respect.

>be white cuck
>japanese girl comes here, cuck her boyfriend
>get married
>have kid
>discover the sinister truth of white genocide
>sometimes feel like killing myself for doing my part in the kikes work

Feelsbadman

Wait, is Japan a cashbased society`?

It's different for chicks..My friend hs sweetheart dumped him after losing weight and moved to Japan, eventually marrying a rice dick.

Type "white man white woman" on google images right now muh goy

That view count tho

Based nips.

Race mixers BTFO.

ive learned everything now

Just so you know, guys like Ryan purposefully make Japan sound worse than it really is to discourage other weebs from going. They don't want to share the country with other foreigners because the more white people there the lower their uniqueness and value, especially if they are good looking white guys.

Weebs are really butthurt, insecure, bitter people

Nips are notorious backstabbers. Its like you fucks have the memory of goldfish

>letting your employer have you 100% by the balls
>being surprised when they fuck you over

Shouldn't be there in the first place.
Japan is great because of its xenophobia, noone deserves to live there but the japs.

They do. I'm just whiter than you.

>going to work in a backwards country with a stagnating economy where people work all day every day with almost no holidays

>open video
>dead fish face
guy looks like twelve year olds could still take his pocket money

He looks like a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHkWKRhyUqE

ah hahahahaha where is your 2d waifu now, weebshit? weebshits need to get out and stay out. out of this site, out of the internet, out of existence and into the fucking grave.

the dude was a faggot. I watched the entire thing when his face was unblurred. He ended up in China teaching English.

Just how long did this little faggot last in Japan?

THREE MONTHS! Thats right, he couldn't handle working and adjusting to life that it only took three months for him to pack up and leave like a little faggot bitch he is. Everything he talks about is as if he had NEVER worked a day in his life, which is probably true.
Best comment on that video
>When trying to get a Japanese girlfriend IRL goes terribly wrong

Thats not even the guy complaining. The fish guy was hosting the video for him.

But he's ugly

You niggers aren't even watching the video. The guy complaining has his face blurred out. But it is seen in this video about that video.

youtu.be/25B2g9BxUJI

Sounds like he couldn't handle the company of the master race. What a Cuck.

This

If he looked like young Dolph Lundgren he'd fare better even in Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=hzmgyFQNvvU

fact

this
asian are INSANELY shallow and superficial

Kek. Life is good in the 'hood here. Even if there was just a dope earthquake in Tokyo. Feels good man.

What did this faggot expect? Honestly.

Obligatory

I doubt that there are many who have positive experiences having lived there for a longer period of time.

If you are an exchange student staying there for a year, or on vacation, Japan isn't a bad place.

But you notice what this guy is talking about if you live there for a longer period of time and have to participate in the "everyday life" like switching jobs, dating, apartment hunting etc.

Most people who have opinions on these things never really experience the "normal" side of Japan, they just in their little bubble where they frequent bars frequented by thirsty sluts who want exotic non-Japanese cocks and hang out with Japanese people in an environment that is multicultural and think this is somewhat representative of the average Japanese person.

Also, Ryan Boundless is a sad cunt who whinges about everything. If I knew him I'd either have to stay away from him or I'd end up punching him in the face for crying all the fucking time about everything.

Fucks sake, this Idiot ended up working at one of the Black Company's. Of course he got fucked. Goddamn Weebs not doing their Research.

He really does strike me as the kind of guy who will never find true happiness.

I hate those fags, if you bitch about the host then move out. Its like a spoiled kid, moaning about their parents.

i watch this guys periscope there is certain areas where he says out of because japanese people will star shit with him so we walks around japan like a kid being bully in high school

Why did he go from being blonde to brown haired?

thats his mixed kid

>nu/pol strikes again

In the pic? It's their hapa son.

Exactly, the bloke's an utter cock. Doesn't like somewhere so just sits there and moans about it constantly, like it's everyone else's fault that he's too dumb to work his way out of the situation and fuck off somewhere else.

>EVERYONE MUST ADAPT TO MY STANDARDS BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL

forget aout that shit. the west needs more of the japanese mentaility as far as I'm concerned

> tfw worked 6 months packing meat at a butcher shop in 2016
> tfw had a lovely time working 3-4 days a week exploring the country the other 3-4

I think there's a selection bias with cucks who have youtube channels to be honest famiglia

Oh fuck this is good

Oh yeahhhh

You can smell the WMAF beta yellow fever losers just cringing with their cowardice until they shit their pants. They might actually have to man up and Compete for one of the few quality white woman.

Ah. That's what I get for not paying attention.

Good point.

I'd estimate the special snowflake factor increases significantly amongst the type of people willing/wanting to vlog in the first place.

And that is why it feels good to be a blue eyed, brown haired, 6"3 white male!

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

HE DIED FOR HIS PEOPLE NOT YOURS

ALLIES STAY SEPERATE NOT INVADE EACH OTHER

Of course working in Japan is hell. You people are slave drivers and loyal slaves who literally work themselves to death to escape shame.

Fucking this, I know thats what I would do. I would go somewhere like that to ESCAPE the degenerate scum of my country, not encourage more to follow me.

Better than embracing and propagandizing everything shameful you can imagine

Cuckoldry's existence makes me sick

I met Ryan he's really nice actually

You shouldn't be mocing there to begin with you fucking retards I am 30 love anime and so on but I would never ever live there it defeats the purpose of my msg to people about nationalism what Japan has is amazing and they need to stay the way they are. It should be the same for every country but we are to fucking weak to protect it

no ugly ppl are just shit

Did everyone completely ignore my comment on Black Company's?

I would kill myself than be a salary man in Japan.

It's basically be an English teacher or find a niche.

Work culture is probably the only downside to Japan.

checked.

>ooga booga yellow puzzy

weeaboos are white niggers

Japan is a cul-de- sac we send the worst of the whites to end their bloodline.

Natural beauty like facial structure/eyes etc does indicate stuff

Japs do need to deal with their ugliness and makeup/plastic surgery tho

Send them to wizard school

Dont dump them on our greatest ally

To be honest you get that kind of thing everywhere, ie outcasts not fitting in to place they've hyped up. I'm not even sure why, is it a cultural thing or simply because Americans dominate english language social media so we hear about them more? The amount of Americans who laud their Irish ancestry, Italian ancestry etc then come to Europe and act like total arse's is more then a few. This is hardly a phenomenon of just weebs in Japan, its an American thing on a global scale.

Sociopaths and narcissistic people often leave a good impression from initial encounters.

woah thanks

>To be honest you get that kind of thing everywhere

Seriously this, it's mostly common in third world countries

>they got him drunk and made him spill the beans
Asians are literal insect-people.

>being out-drunk by asians
He deserved it.

This tbqh, I've seen asians go down from 2 shots.

>yfw u realize pol is always right and u contract autism

Who was this

>underestimating the insectoids
They were drinking non-alcoholic beverages lol. You can't make this shit up.

Whenever you move to a country that you are unable to converse with the people there (such as the American teacher in the vid) your experience in the country will be unfulfilling.

We are talking about Japan not America

>>after you go through all the sex, all the money, all they partying

HA! I'll bet, pussy

I want to go to Japan because I don't fit anywhere here and I grew up reading accounts of East Asia by XVIIIth-XIXth centuries french sailors, geographs, missionaries and soldiers.
My life is shit and that idealized view of Japan and Asia is my only ray of sun。

weebs will defend anything the gooks do.

He got outplayed

Its you who is shit

Unless you are willing to be a slave, dont go to Japan

You didn't understand my post, that's because you are an american, your only ideal is a big car and a suburb house.

people in japan want to go to france and be "aristocratuuus"

Ryan Boundless is a lolcowman.

>whitey finally sees what racism is for the first time in his life

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

It's not hard

>American talking about ugliness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

2 nukes weren't enough though

continuation when?

Paris marketing is false advertisement desu

>face blurred out the entire video
>except for the very last frame

kek

Nice stereotype you surrendering fucking pussy

We are 50 states, not 1 you retard

>ohhhhh so thats what its like
This desu lol

No, he's right. You cannot solve your fucked up personality by running away to some other country. You'll like just end up being a whinging cunt just like Ryan.

You need to sort yourself out so that you can fit in. If you cannot fit in with your own people you wont fit in anywhere, because life is not a fairytale.

Shoulda dropped more than 2 bombs on those yellow rice eating fishy fishy mother fucking rats

Kill yourself

2 (((nukes))) was 2 too many