US SENATE: NORTH KOREA MUST BE DESTROYED

The top US Senate Democrat has called on President Donald Trump to block Chinese business deals until Beijing gets more aggressive toward Pyongyang, while a leading Republican hawk is talking about destroying North Korea itself. Foreign policy in the US is squarely in the domain of the executive branch. However, the Senate recently sought to limit Trump’s options by passing a bill imposing sanctions on North Korea, Iran, and Russia that the president could not undo without congressional approval.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-North Carolina) is now saying that Trump told him personally he would be willing to go to war in North Korea. “There is a military option – to destroy North Korea’s program and North Korea itself,” Graham said.

Another senator who shares that opinion is Charles Schumer (D-New York), leader of the Democratic minority in the Senate. Schumer sent a letter to Trump on Tuesday, asking the president to suspend the approval of all Chinese mergers and acquisitions in the US in order to “send a clear message” to Beijing. “If China continues to passively address North Korea, I urge you to use your authority over the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to suspend the approval of all mergers and acquisitions in the US by Chinese entities,” Schumer wrote in a letter dated Tuesday, copies of which were sent to several news outlets.

rt.com/usa/398216-graham-schumer-korea-china/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/north-koreas-night-lights-show-improving-economy-despite-sanctions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW3 soon cunts

>listening to Faggot Graham and Crying Jewmer

Heil Kim

>a bunch of niggers and spics in the JEW-S-A want to attack some hard-working norks cause they wont swallow the IMF?
sounds about right

>(((Schumer))) advocating based foreign policy

What's the goal here, trying to push Trump into a war and hoping he fucks it up so he doesn't win re-election?

>"If there is going to be a war to stop him, it will be over there. If thousands die, they are going to die there, they're not going to die here."

>A "Jap"
>Supporting Koreans
>[Dubious. Discuss.]

>inb4 /leftypol/ and nazbols influx

>implying anyone actually wants to pick up the bill for a post-juche best korea
top laughs

W-What Kek did mean by this?

China unironically would. They need their buffer state and can't have a South-dominated unified Korea.

>A neocon
>Supporting Trump backtracking on his promise of no more foreign wars
>Forgot they were bitching Hillary was the warmonger and trump is the candidate of peace last year

Fuck, you drumphkins are stupid

>thinking Sup Forums dislikes war
hai newfaggot

how are you this fucking blue pilled you still dont know the world you live in?
Every war we've fought since wwII was a war for the bank to consolidate power and global currency

I doubt anything will happen. When the US sailed their carriers by earlier this year the Chinese released a statement that in the event of hostilities they'd move in to support the Norks and the US backed off

desu, can't wait for the next missile test and more egg in the US face

I agree. But that's what they're already doing by being NK's main (and almost sole) trading partner. I have no idea how they would react if the investment they had to make suddenly skyrocked if the juche regime suddenly collapsed. I fully get that everyone is invested into maintaining a buffer zone between china and USA backed south korea and japan, but I believe most simply want the status quo to persist because it's unironically the cheapest option for everyone.

>>/letfypol/

The country is a complete shit hole standing in the way of a United Korea which would be an economic powerhouse .

This idiot thinks destroying it is bad because at least jews don't control it.

Literally, best case scenario now is if China goes "Ah fuck... The Burgers are gonna actually do something... Fuck this shit, we'll do it ourselves"

China making a decapitation strike and usher a new regime in would give the WHOLE world less of a fucking headache, the chinks would have the buffer zone still. Happy fucking days.

But I honestly believe war is the route we will all go down. The world is literally waiting for the Americans strike and that's it... Fat lady sings and we all do the nuclear dance.

So you think it is a good idea to destroy it for the goal of creating an "economic powerhouse"? Who cares if United Korea can become an economic powerhouse? Of what interest is that you, as a bong, or me, as a burger? Does risking our blood and treasure gain anything for our people?

Korean War 2: Electric Boogaloo would not be a good idea, if our past war is any indication. The infrastructure in NK is shit, the weather is shit, and our readiness is shit. It's an environment not suited to our capabilities. Yeah, we're a much more adaptable military than we were back in the 50's, but it would be an incredibly costly conflict - especially if Kim got his panties in a wad and nuked someone, or if China decided they wanted a rematch.

At least McArthur isn't around to fuck it up this time, though, so it probably wouldn't be as bad.

Basically destroying them would be shit for both south korea and china. It would be a scramble to push the dmz as far up as possible while limiting the amount of refugees you take. Should be fun for the EU and ANZ to watch the clusterfuck.

Blood for the blood god.

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/31/north-koreas-night-lights-show-improving-economy-despite-sanctions.html

I think the Norks are trying to carve out a niche for themselves as Thorn in the Side of the US for Hire.

Someone is propping them up paying for them to engage in antics to distract US foreign policy away from goals that would conflict with the interests of those powers.

We have two choices.

1) Refuse to be provoked and literally ignore the Norks no matter what they do. Trust the Norks will never do anything actually necessitating a real military response. Of course this may provoke them to more outrageous actions to continue getting the support they have been getting.

2) Wipe them off the face of the Earth. Of course this means there could be Norks Mark II cropping up to take their place - unless we've made a point that every potential Nork Mark II learns from.

Once the Norks have enough ICBMS and nukes, then how to retaliate against conventional arms agression? ( don't think they would ever initiate nukes - it's indeed totally irrational ). But they may do other things under the impression they were immune from reprisal.

ITSA TRAP
SOUND THE ALARM

ITS A FUCKING TRAP