So is there actually any proof sandy hook shooting ever happened?

so is there actually any proof sandy hook shooting ever happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=eHSaKumICmU
ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T-There was plenty of it, goyim! We just made sure to destroy it all incredibly quickly, bulldozed the building, and burned all of the security tapes to make sure none of you would ever be inspired by such horrible things, that's all!

read the archives, shill

I don't think you know what shill means

I think that sandy cuck is a psyop

No, but you'll have half the town of Newton in here to tell you that their roommate's sister's uncle knew one of the families and that you're a monster for asking questions.

sandy hook happened. Adam Lanza was a problem child and did not receive proper parenting. Then his mother wanted to turn him into a correctional facility. Adam avoided that.

Yes, there's graves full of dead children. Why don't one of you conspiratard asshats grab a shovel and go prove your idiotic theory? Oh, right, cause you don't REALLY believe it's a hoax, you're all just Sup Forums edgelords

I live in Cucknecticuck, can confirm that I've even seen this on Kikebook

Wait till parents are dead and dig up the graves good idea annon

Why would they pretend to kill kids? Why not just actually do it?

Yeah but theres also like 10 unexplained things that really activate almonds

Demolishing the school to dust before finishing a thorough investigation was embarassingly retarded

Anyone who has looked into this for more than 5 minutes knows this was a false flag.

Obama was a pussy.

Sorta like the rapid removals following 9/11 and Oklahoma City

How bout dem almonds

>it's normal for households to have a dozen firearms laying around

>nobody disputes the existence of mentally ill autists

but somehow, it's theoretically impossible they would ever use them to shoot at their surrounding

Stop believing everything you read online. The investigation WAS complete, Lanza DID do it, and no one was going to send their kids back to school in the murder building. Demolishing buildings like that is standard practice, cities do it all the time. I'm sorry it's so scary to accept user, but sometimes people just do crazy shit.

It happened, I knew one of the families and went to their funeral, but that's likely not enough evidence for you racist monsters.

The options box is a box that is below the name box when posting.

If you type "sage" in this box, it prevents trash from making it to the "top" of Sup Forums/XYXX

Please use this option as , " It is the only way to be sure " .

You now know where the box is and how to spell what needs to be spelled.

Slide threads, Emotional Slide threads , R3ddit Threads , Kikebook threads .... WAHH WAHHH WAHHHH threads.... non should be left standing.

Anecdotal "evidence" is not evidence.

How do people still not understand this shit?

Is there any proof that op is not a fag?

My daughter was killed by a madman with an AR47. I can assure you it really happened.

nice proof, im convinced

everyone who died in sandy hook was my cousin how fucking dare you

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Watch this and learn

>so is there actually any proof sandy hook shooting ever happened?
start here; is there actually any proof it didn't happen?

You seem to be confused. I don't need to prove anything, the official police investigation clearly states Lanza did it and acted alone.

How about you prove your crazy tinfoil bullshit? Show me some real, verifiable FACTS that back up your theory, not just BS LARPing you read on here.

is there proof you no faggot

lol I just got warned for pointing out that I "saged" a Lauren Southern thread... I'm still mind blown

I mean these place has at least as many paid trolls as Infowars if not more and the mods are hitting me for begging people to stop posting the stupid fucking Lauren Southern shit that nobody gives a fuck about? ridiculous

Aside from the dead bodies?
Saged. You mentally ill faggot

You know damn well that there is.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHSaKumICmU

oh, the police said it happened. ok. got it.

im sure they didnt burn down Waco with a flame tank either

I died in sandy hook niggers.
It happened.

Alot actually. That's why nobody believes it.

fucking retard. Who do you think the burden of proof lies on in this scenario?? The people perpetuating the claim maybe???

Oh boy, cultists died, so clearly every major event that's ever happened is fake.
You're mentally retarded.

Show the bodies. Oh right, every single funeral was private and they were all closed casket.

I am the mayor of Newton. It definitely happened, we have the tapes.

Watch the news reports from the day off. Students on campus never heard any gun shots.

It was a colossal fuck-up that happened off site and required fixing. Imagine conducting an operation and you end up with 20 dead school children. How do you explain that away?

You're deflecting. The police conducted an investigation and posted their conclusions online, they didn't just "say" he did it. I'll assume since you're bringing up Waco that you can't provide a single morsel of verifiable proof to back up your theory about what you think happened at Sandy Hook.

>Kennedy was killed by magic bullet because the investigation said so
Do you believe in Santa and unicorns?

dump 1

dump 2

Hey retard? The burden of proof lies on you conspiratard fucks making the hoax claim. The police have already shown real verifiable evidence that Lanza did it. You're claiming otherwise, therefore the burden of propf would lie on you to back up your claims.

dumperino 3

>The police have already shown real verifiable evidence that Lanza did it
Post it then. You can't, because no such evidence has ever been shown.

What dead bodies? I'll wait.

Rly maeks u think 4

Brother of a Sandy Hook parent here

I can't believe you sick fucks. My Sister lost her child to that sickos with a gun.

How dare you claim she is a liar.

Fuck you.

Eat your hearts out conspiratards:
ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

Hello shill, we all totally believe you!

>The police have already shown real verifiable evidence
would love to see this

You really suck at convincing people. You just made me more skeptic if I cared enough to study sandy hoax.

Its an alleged tragedies. There are worse ones all around the world all the time.

my cousing attended Sandy Hook

wheres the pictures? Any government shmuck couldnt written that

Obviously

Who?

anecdotes dont count user

There's no proof that nigga existed

A written report is not evidence. Where are the bodies? Where are the security tapes? How do you explain the footage of cops running into the school actually being taken at a different school? How do you explain the people walking circles around the fucking fire house?

still waiting on evidence

My son helped cover it up and make it look real

Any questions?

Bumping for proof sandy hook massacre happened. So far nothing, as usual.

Should be simple, it was headline news for weeks goys...

Fake.
More BS some tard whipped up in gimp
ZOMG THAT TOTALLY SAYS FEMA FALSE FLAG oh wait, no it doesn't. It says that coincidentally FEMA was conducting drills around then. Isn't their job to be ready for disasters? You're right, totally weird for them to be prepping for a disaster.
You forgot "NO PROOF OF ANY OF THE BULLSHIT CLAIMS IN THIS IMAGE"
Someone's blog post is not "proof".

That's true, which is why the demolished Columbine High Scho... oh yea, that's right....it's still open for business.....idiot.

Did it give him a crisis of character?

"Waaaaaah you posted real, verifiable evidence hosted on a legitimate government website! We don't like it because it disproves all our bullshit claims!"

Crisiscast.com

It gave him a business to rule

How do you explain the footage of the police arriving in the parking lot not matching their own report? Aerial photos of the police raiding the wrong house? The fact that "Adam Lanza" was the birth name of his supposed older brother, that was later changed? Did they rename him just so they could have a different kid named Adam? Did they name both kids Adam and one of them changed it? We have no hard evidence that the "shooter" exists, only his brother.

What about the guide on how to talk to your students about Sandy Hook which was published before the shooting took place?

But at Columbine there were no dead ki-

Oh wait yes there were

But at columbine there were no cameras or dead bod-

Oh wait yes there were

very unlucky

We even have all these nice pictures of people involved both living and dead.

Do you not realize that you're just spouting bullshit? Where's the evidence to back up ANY of the shit you just claimed in your post? You are literally regurgitating Alex Jones-tier bullshit.

Friendly reminder one of the dads went on megyn kelly and said he held his son with a hole in his head.

The coroner said explicitly no parents would be allowed to see the bodies. They even interviewed parents on the day of the shooting asking them how they felt about not having seen them.

Just one more inconsistency in the sea of lies.

The did a drill prior to the attack.

However, we have rules in the US against showing victims on TV and in mass media. It's fishy that there were no pictures or videos on social media, but they made no attempt to lie about the pictures coming from the drill.

TV is for ratings. Nothing has looked nature in the news since the 90's. An event happens, they get everybody to pose for pictures and make ideal looking images. It's down to an art and they always do it now, that is hardly proof that nothing happened.

What's shocking to me isn't the photos. It's how there's no deaths for that county on the state fatality/ casualty statistics.

Also, we don't have much information about victims and their families other than that several of the parents are known actors with nothing to do with CT.

Moreover, there are URL's cashed with "Sandyhookmassacre" in the URL's on archive.org from over 24 hours before. Archive sites do not crawl the web instantly so it's shocking that a URL would exist with those exact names so much before the event. 24 hours is the maximum time that can be blamed on time zones but since this was Eastern, it's notable that there are no major servers just east of it, since that's the ocean. Servers in the same time zone should have archived the page with the same date. It seems to imply that if it was crawled int he mainland US then someone had prior knowledge of the "attack."

The drills and photoshoots also are odd since there was so much cinematography at the drill but nothing published about it until the attack.

There is just a lot of fishy things about this event. It's certainly suspect.

is it verifiable because there are more government reports "proving" it?

Every parent asked that their children received an ocean burial into the Mediterranean sea like Obama Bin Laden.

You'll find the longer you stay here, the more it will turn you. Shills should stay . This is how we recruit

The actual sources were in the documentary made about it. I like to think most people talking about this subject have seen it. They didn't just claim this evidence either, they demonstrated it in video format.

If you're denying the online manual I don't even know what to tell you. You don't need evidence one way or another for foreknowledge by the government, or that the school was or wasn't in operation, or the shooter was or wasn't there, or the kids existed or didn't. The manual being published before the event itself precludes it being real. A lot of people respond to this by saying "but why would the government kill kids," and this is when people start to argue that it never even happened. No kids needed to die since the whole thing can be fictional.

Trying to argue about a legal document after knowing this is stupid and pointless. No evidence you try to present, granting that yours is extremely weak already, will stand up to "then why did they know beforehand?"

>How do you explain the footage of the police arriving in the parking lot not matching their own report?

Post a link to this footage. Let's see proof.

>Aerial photos of the police raiding the wrong house?

Proof? Verifiable proof, not a blog post with doctored pictures off a conspiracy blog.

>The fact that "Adam Lanza" was the birth name of his supposed older brother, that was later changed?

What? How is this a "fact" first of all? What's a "supposed" older brother? Where's your proof of any of this?

>We have no hard evidence that the "shooter" exists, only his brother.

More bullshit straight off a tinfoil website?

>What about the guide on how to talk to your students about Sandy Hook which was published before the shooting took place?

Link to the guide? Proof that it's real and not hoaxed?

Nigga you just got owned. I'm done with you.

CT Faggot here. Remember listening to the radio that day and heard the story go from a guy went into a school with a gun and was stopped shortly after coming through the front door to 5 dead to 10 dead to 15 to 20. Every faggot on Facebook claimed to know an uncle's cousin's sister's roommate that delivered mail to a kid who got killed there. Nobody here even heard of this school till it happened.

Wow its almost like its believable because theres hard evidence and easily investigated public data to look at that wasnt destroyed immediately afterwards. You can actually visit the town and meet the people who lost their siblings.

A conspiracy documentary offered as proof? If I roll my eyes any harder they'll spin in place.

ITT: conspiratards 100% BTFO.

>lying about the death of your child on national fake news
SAVAGE

Nigger did you just reply to the same post twice? Ask me how I know you've never been on Sup Forums before.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo

I don't have timestamps since this happened years ago. You'll just have to watch it yourself.

Conspiracy retards and the Alex Jones crowd don't think anything bad can ever happen without it being a government plot.

This one was to... what? Take our guns away? Yet no federal gun control passed as a result of Sandy Hook? Wow, that secret government conspiracy sure was a flop!

>school from 30 years ago has CCTV
>recent shooting no CCTV and no evidence and the building is bulldozed

lmfao!

you are so fucking reddit. again, the burden of proof lies on the person making the initial claim, it's only natural people will call bullshit if the initial claim isn't backed up. And your initial claim is that sandy hook shooting happened.

It was multi faceted. At the minimum it gained support for more gun control. On another level it was a test to see whether or not the deep state could pull off another drill and pass it as real to the public. They definitely have succeeded in the latter.

>"All of these SICK conspiracy theorists, who I suspect are RIGHT WINGERS, are literally BEGGING for "proof" and by "proof" we mean photos of DEAD CHILDREN!"
>"Just release a frame of footage of Lanza in the school before he starts shooting"
>"THIS EXHIBIT IS CLOSED!"

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

>However, we have rules in the US against showing victims on TV and in mass media.

No we don't. The media does that on its own. For example the Spanish language channels show victims all the time. >This one was to... what? Take our guns away? Yet no federal gun control passed as a result of Sandy Hook?

Just because it failed doesn't mean that not what they were trying to accomplish.

Need I remind you that the president gave some heartfelt speeches and did some crying on camera in an attempt to force some kind of action.

>federal
Fuck you, some of us are oppressed by communist tier laws that call standard magazines "high capacity magazines" and call pistol grips baby killers.

The biggest state in the USA has been systematically destroying the 2nd amendment since Sandy Hoax and we wont even be able to buy ammo next year.

Digits confirm

Damnit

no

/thread

stop, we get you're being a VERY funny ironic dude, but I actually wanted to see some evidence ITT...