ADL Sabotaged my Semi Truck

For 4 years i have been gang stalked and sabotaged by ADL agents,

Yesterday was the last straw...
While i was asleep ADL agents open my semi truck gas cap and left it open while it was raining, when i woke up i did my pre-trip to check on the truck and i found-out that they left a note on the back of my truck saying " I Am A ADL"
My engine lights both of them came on and now i have over $15,000 worth of damage to my new truck.

Please Sup Forums avenge me i cannot work anymore until i pay this expensive sabotage debt that was done to my truck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkEo9YHHlTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what i found when i woke up my gas cap was off while it was raining

My engine lights on...

Why would the kikes do this?

who ADL

Do you ever rant about the Jews at truck stops?

Please bump this thread

Drain your fuel/water separator. Replace fuel. Bleed and re-prime injectors. Truck will be OK. Get locking fuel caps, security system and cameras.

why the fuck would diesel engines be so fragile to some how cause the whole engine to die and cost 15k just because of a little bit of water? some grease monkey please explain..

Why does ADL care about you, OP?

You gotta lay of the trucker meth friendo, I've had friends who had similar delusions.

No but i did expose satanism and leaked a shit load of documents on why Jews Worship Saturn and the entire 9 yards operation pizza gate and so on they are extremely angry

this.

>For 4 years i have been gang stalked an

crazy schizo confirmed

Fuck off shill kike Im not delusional you fucking faggot gas caps don't open themselves i did my post-trip and the gas cap was closed before i went to sleep thats the first thing i check before i sleep.

ADL Founded By Jewish Racist Child Murderer & Pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=zkEo9YHHlTE

Water is bad for fire, fire is what makes engine go.

And here we go... shills flooding my thread your not going to distract and take this thread off the topic. quit trying to cover up your masters crime you fucking shill.

Occam's razor would suggest you did, perhaps you were so wired you just plain forgot to put it on. Are you using meth? Be honest!

bingo. If you spend $15k to sort this you are probably in the wrong field, but you believe the ADL is gangstalking you for shitposting... so you probably aren't all there m80.

Anti defamation league

I dont do drugs thats degenerate i dont even drink
my job is highly regulated and we have random drug tests that is DOT regulated.

Water fucks up the injectors and injector pump in a very big way in Diesel engines, hence the need for a fuel/water separator. I do marine diesel, water in fuel is a big deal.

I don't think it necessarily has to. That's pretty much the price to replace the whole fuel injection system. Then again, it's the safe thing because if they poured other shit in there, subsequent failures would be worse.

Well either
A) You're schizophrenic
B) The long nights you endure are doing a number on you psyche, get better sleep lay off the coffee.
C) you are actually being harassed, set up cameras. Get in the bunker kill the lights, reality is kept outside.

What do you propose we do? best bet is to lay down some sort of bait. like a maga hat an shirt on your car, but on the shirt and hat is piss or an exploding dye pack with shit in it. Make sure to capture it on camera too.

>they poured other shit in there
You know they did, A little rainwater would be stopper by the fuel/water separator.

You forgot to replace the cap after refueling didn't you? Now you need a big lie to coverup your own fuck up.

Can Confirm. Do hr work for a DOT regulated trucking company.

>C) you are actually being harassed, set up cameras. Get in the bunker kill the lights, reality is kept outside.

They like sabotaging vehicles. Check the cotter pins on your spindle nuts. Had the entire wheel assembly come off. Lucky was in town doing only 25mph.

my boat gas tank got water in it. I've been running offor a gas can this summer. can I use a water remover like heet to get the water out? I have a Yamaha 150 2 stroke.

take a giant dump on the bonnet of your car, place a fire cracker with a fuse and a remote sparker connected to the fuse. place a maga hat ontop of the shit; place a camera facing the truck and play the waiting game. when the adl wanker takes the hat in his liberal rage hit the remote sparker and the firecracker should cause the shit to go all over him/her/zee/cyborg

Why would i lie about this?
I did my post-trip before i went to sleep i can confirm 100% that my gas cap was closed before i went to sleep.

Im only allowed to drive 10 hours a say or 11 and i only drive one cup of coffee a day.

day* and *drink

Damn auto-correct on my phone.

>new truck
>425328 miles

report to police, get them to take fingerprints off your truck if any

did that. that's how I know there is water in there. after I let it settle. I'd say it about 10% water. is that to much for a heat type additive?

You have to replace the fuel. Pic related my sweet Isuzu Pisces under the kitchen sink.

Why don't you actually try starting the truck idiot. You're lucky most weebs here aren't familiar with the way check engine lights work.

>falling for the Gang stalking meme
I know I'll just be called a shill because OP is a paranoid schizophrenic but wew

Not that much desu

That's what I was afraid of. didn't want to dump 30 gallons of fuel. this is my Grady White

The guys clearly just trying to get attention. probably thinks the adl were sent by george soros to target him

>OP forgets to close gas cap overnight
>freaks out when he notices in the morning
>decides to commit insurance fraud and claim vandalism
>OP is actually jewish

No.

The Truck was running when i took that pic you fucking shill then all my lights came on and my engine started failing slowly.

Shill!

Why the fuck doesn't your gas cap have a lock on it? Honestly I don't see many cars with locks on the panels leading to the caps anymore. Is this because gas is cheaper so consumers might be less worried about gas being siphoned?

How many weeks of driving is half a million miles in a semi for a full time dirver?

Get a Premium 2000+ Warranty bro ;)

Nice. I'm into sailboats, but use the Zodiac inflatables for diving and for going FAST. Sorry about the fuel, there are machines that can take the water out but they are pricey.

Hey Jewbergs

Why are your shills attacking?
Cant you see you already fucked up my only form of income?
You fucking kikes are going to pay for this i swear your days are coming.

Better question is why would you waste time lying over the internet

Stop lying on Sup Forums you autist

The jews won't care about that shit. They care about actual Sup Forums-tier shit.

I think you would be better getting some good ol' Valium and Prozac to ease the pain

this anti semi ism needs to stop

>The practice of repression in Zersetzung comprised extensive and secret methods of control and psychological manipulation, including personal relationships of the target, for which the Stasi relied on its network of informal collaborators,(in German inoffizielle Mitarbeiter or IM), the State's power over institutions, and on operational psychology. Using targeted psychological attacks the Stasi tried to deprive a dissident of any chance of a "hostile action".

Any ADL analysts present in this thread please report to the Yeshiva Aleph conference room for our 1pm meeting on our friend Truck Boy here.

I thought it was rescheduled for 3pm?

No, Steinbaum has the conference room for your monthly reviews at 3.

>not even larping

I've already made plans to jam a potato inside truck boys exhaust at 1pm :(. I write down the list of my schedule today but i left it on the back of some idiots car while i unscrewed their petrol tank.

Call the cops. Make a report.

it was all a set-up for this line.

kudos, never saw it coming.

Just pump it out. Most municipal waste facilities will take it for free, but there might be a limit to how much you can haul at a time because of HazMat standards. make sure that tank is sealed, and keep it full of fuel with a winterized fuel stabilizer when storing for long periods.

>petrol
Just stahp it silly.

Lock your petrol tank cap you spastic

100% your own fault.

if you noticed you gas cap was open after a night of rain and you didnt do it, why the fuck would you start the truck at all instead of siphoning everything out the tank

setup CCTV cameras and a DVR system and since you're a burger, get a gun.

Report it to the rozzers, be polite but make sure they don't ignore it because if you end up having to defend your property and shoot a commie, you're going to want a paper trail of all the reports you made upto that point, it's a good idea to keep your own records of times and dates you made reports also.

Just burn it out in the back 40

>petrol
It's DIESEL! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

link? im interested in saturn

Have you tried praying to kek? If so, then ill buy your truck for a roast chicken

This.

OP is either not a trucker, or a very bad trucker.

Area Dental Lab

Don't take it personal, they just really hate gas.

>Claims it's raining
>Still enough dirt for a legible message on the back

Wanna know how I know you're a liar?

>Why don't you actually try starting the truck idiot.
Because nothing is good for an engine like water trying to be compressed. Not to mention diesel and water mix.

noice

Op back guess who came back and started filming my truck??

The jew is afraid

Why the RPM counter is at zero?
Thats right, your engine is off.
Try turning it on.
Next time get a locker, fag.

The kike drove off as i started to ask him questions didnt say anything and just drove off

>gang stalked
fucking god
>by the ADL
talk to someone outside your weird cult of people who also get "gangstalked" you delusional motherfucker

Follow that guy.

Why are you so disgustingly poor?

Faggot. All poors deserve whatever they get. If your genes didn't reek of shit, you would already be upper class.

Ohhhhhhh it's gonna be so hilarious watching MTV reality shows about rich spoiled kids like you trying to survive in ghetto areas when America falls. I can't wait.

this holy shit lay off the meth and trucker RC chems friend before you permanently fuck your brain up
>ib4 already too late

ALSO THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT US ADL AGENTS

I cant my truck is too big and slow to follow cars :\

Strange... could've sworn I balked against the "shtetl Jews" a couple weeks ago. Dare to try your hand against the Judenrats' established order and your ass is first in line for the boxcar and gang shower!

They, too, are in line for the boxcar but are too arrogant and conceited to realize it, yet - only to discover their collective folly too late, as they're beaten to death upon reception. Chaim M. Rumkowski discovered that the "hard way".

Is there any consistency or predictability as to when they tend to show up?

Anytime you expose satanism or child sacrifice they will show up and personally attack you

Like the other day i said on social media that jews terrorized their first born children by ripping the tip of its penis and then they begin to suck on the infants blood

This will piss the jew off since Satanism does the same to children

I mean more for you personally. What time of day do they tend to show up? Maybe you can have a friend with a car follow him.

why dont you setup some cameras and stake out your vehicle, or Livestream your vehicle on Sup Forums so we can monitor it for you?

then shoot the fucker who is doing this.

They will show up at random

It seems like most of these guys are idf soldiers and they always show up with company cars or they will wait for you to show up at a location and follow you around when you go shopping or tell your co workers lies about you to target you or they will harress your family members to isolate you from everyone else
These kikes are well connected since they own all dating sites and facekike and almost every social media sites they can shadow ban you from the public view

What was the license plate number and the text on the vehicle? I have access to a number of DMV databases and can post the person's name and address here.

Its not going to look good on the news if i kill a kike the president alone cant take it anymore with mainstream media attacking constantly could you imagen if i kill one of theirs? Jesus...

Shit i forgot to take the plates numbers God damn it...

>not having a locking gas cap
I shiggitydiggitydo

you have schizophrenia and you have annoyed a few people.

I am sure you have mentioned the ADL stalking you, so people decided to fuck with you.

It really is that simple.

fucking low iq shizos are lols

yeah, you have schizophrenia lmao