Imran Awan-Treason, blackmail, and corruption

So this might be the biggest fucking scandal in recent US politics, and no one seems to give a shit. Heres the quick run down
>Imran Awan is IT guy who worked for the DNC
>is arrested for bank fraud in an airport while trying to leave the US for Pakistan, where his wife is currently at
>Awan was making fraudulent loans for up to $300,000
>as an IT guy, Awan was accessing the files of House’s Intelligence and Foreign Affairs Committees, was accessing their computers without their knowledge, transferring their files to remote servers, and stealing hard drives
>this wasnt just Imran, but the Awan family was all involved in this.
okay, so this one guy was just running his own scam, right? It wasnt the DNC, right?
>while the Awan clan was fired, Imran kept employed by Debbie Wasserman Schultz up until he was arrested
>Awan began his career working for new york dem representative in 2004, and was hired on by Schutlz the next year
>from there, he secured jobs for his wife and other family members
>most people in this profession make around 40K, but Awans youngest brother Jamal had a starting salary of $160,000 for some reason
>the family made 4 million dollars from US tax payers as well as running various other scams from capital hill
>fast forward to after Imrans arrest, and Schultz is making cryptic threats to the police investigation on the case, why would she do this if she just got scammed? wouldnt she want to help the police in this case?

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig
dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/awan/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_mGSeQ1XDdBHXFolagcL0Q/#
youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=yg92GhrViuU
fas.org/irp/congress/2016_cr/hpsci-hac.pdf
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
archive.is/QUM5H
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312
youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128483759/#128483759
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmmm.
>The Awans had access to highly classified intel
>DNC is claiming this was unauthorized access they didnt condone, but in 2016, they wrote a letter to the house intel committee that their staffers should have "unbounded access" to "Top Secret — Sensitive Compartmented Information" the highest level of classified info
>ranking member of the subcommittee this letter was addressed to? Debbie wasserman schultz
>few desperate whimpers from democrats saying this is "islamophobic" targeting, but a distant family memeber of the Awans says that she was blackmailed by Imran who threatened to kidnap her because he was so "powerful" in a police report she reported to the Virginia state police

And again, Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been butting heads with the police and FBI investigating this case as well

nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud

dont let this shit slid guys

2/2

youtube.com/watch?v=iMjNXJASkig

bump.

They gon hang n sheit

WAIT A SEC WAIT A SEC

I remember there was a thread almost two months or even three ago about Awan from a supposed "internal source", who claimed that this shit is the most important atm, yet everyone was ignoring him. I remember now!

Holy shit, if you're still here - sorry we didn't listen to you

yeah, the Awan family was all fired due to their shady activity and being investigated by the FBI back in February, but Debbie kept Imran on her payroll even after this, only firing him a day after he was arrested. Not only that, but she planned to keep paying him if he had made it to Pakistan

dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/

Not confirmed, but the FBI said it was able to recover some of the smashed hard drives from Awan

CHECKED

Those hard drives might be lost if not for one marine.
>F-bump for respect

fuck, more info on this please

> thread 2 months ago
Anyone have a screenshot?

bump

I remember this. Anything else on this guy?

The water gets murkier

Rope...when and where? Line them up

going to the archives, threads mentioning awan appear from early February of this year, right around the time the initial case was reported

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/awan/order/asc/

so from that time up until last week, this guy was STILL employed by Schultz

I wish I had one. I remember the OP was accused of not properly explaining the whole deal about Awan and it did make little sense. Now I think the user was simply telling the information nobody was even aware of, not even Sup Forums, probably exaggerated here and there for plausible deniability.
Exactly.
The link with the image hash - archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_mGSeQ1XDdBHXFolagcL0Q/#

Praise Kek! Praise the Ogdoad!

TREASON!!!

Day of the noose cometh

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

DWS can die in hell

im ran

JAIL TIME!!!!

THESE THREADS ARE GETTING SLID HARD. WE GOT THEM. WE NEED TO USE ALL OF OUR BATTLE MEME KNOWLEDGE.

Awan had access to rich's emails...is that how DNC knew it was him?

Ohhh shit shit is going down keep this bumped. dont let the shills slide it

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

Bump

That's what I'm trying to connect

The Awan Brothers(Pakistan IC Agents) got Intel on India from the DNC(Who is working with China).

[Pakistan vs India vs China] is how WW3 is likely going to occur.

(KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

The DNC can add "Potentially starting WW3" to there long list of Crimes(Working with Islamic Groups connected to Terrorists & Pedophilia to name a few).

gray tank top pic

please stop trying to derail these threads

Um sorry sweetie, but Democrats are allowed to break the law. Since Republicans allow it, why would they ever stop?

im ran

Fuckers

South Americans come to America to cut grass and pick tomatoes... sand niggers come to America to scam sjw and bilk Americans for piles of cash...

bump, friends

youtube.com/watch?v=yg92GhrViuU

SO corrupt!!!

Bump

Winnie Bump

>DNC is claiming this was unauthorized access they didnt condone, but in 2016, they wrote a letter to the house intel committee that their staffers should have "unbounded access" to "Top Secret — Sensitive Compartmented Information" the highest level of classified info
Copy of the letter?

This. Can I get some hard proof of that letter?

DOWN WITH DNC!!!!

fas.org/irp/congress/2016_cr/hpsci-hac.pdf

Pretty sure this Awans 2 siblings were on dem payroll and family is tied to Muslim brotherhood, there was a few articles I watched a year ago about them and how shady it was that they were so high up. If I'm not mistaken between the 2 or 3 employeed family members combined had access to more than 3/4 of government info.

Not a shock then is it that the first big raid in a foreign land under Trump went south and people died.

The brothers warned them.

Not completely sure, but it's from this:
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

Could use some bumpage in my mega meme thread

Oh- and I recognize the other quote & actor from SST

When Awam started liquidating assets, he moved out and started renting his VA home to a Marine, staff NCO, who found a shitload of computers and hardrives in the garage or something, al of them smashed up, told Awan about it for some reason who tried to get the equipment back, came to the house for it 4 times, threatened legal action and so on, based Marie told him to gtfo and reported his landlord to the FBI, hard drives to FBI.

Based Marine made this happen.

From what this news article said, or rather implied, is that they had the ability and were possibly selling any valuable info to certain countries. Would be military strategy, and bare schematics of new tech, or experimental. Keeping those liquid assets off shore. The big red flag was having these family memebers in different sections at the same time that would cause a security risk. Putting workings assets in such a order to negate the security measures is a no, no to begin with.

bump

Protecting us from enemies both foreign and domestic

archive.is/QUM5H

>archive.is/QUM5H

wow

At least tell us we get to nuke China.

I believe the Marine was retired, but his wife is still an Officer in the Navy. The story I read was that the Marine in question, or possibly his wife, noticed the computers and hard drives were government. I would like to hear this guy and his wife interviewed to get more of the story, especially his conversation with Awan.

>Awan had access to rich's emails.

sauce?
i mean it's completely plausable since DWS was the DNC chair and she was jockeying Awan into all the IT work she could get him into ...

>Heres the quick run down

Daily Caller is the only outlet that's had continuous coverage on this since February.

A list of the people that Awan and company had IT access with. Some of these people sat on important committees

HAPPENING NOW PRESS MEETING AND SARA HUCKABEE JUST FLIPS EVERYTHING ON THE MSM SAYING THAT CLINTON AND RUSSIAN PLUS UKRANIAN TIES IS THE REAL COLLUSION AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED/!!!!! TUNE IN NOW ANONS!

Does this explain that AG that got caught with CP?

SARA DROPS HUGE REDPILL ON PRESS MENTIONS BILL CLINTON MADE 20MIN SPEECH FOR 500,000$ AND URANIUM ONE BOMBSHELL!!! ITS ON MOFOS!

>I believe the Marine was retired, but his wife is still an Officer in the Navy.
You could be right, I may have been "filling in the blanks" but the meat and potatoes, if not for the marines Awana would be back in Pakistan picking up the wire he sent ahead.

When did the other Awan brother go back?

Thank you for the proper run-down.

Can anyone confirm this tweet?

1488 get

missing a comma

"I orginally thought, Debbie."

What happened to the stepmom? Back in Paki now?

If what I've heard and read is accurate, shortly after they started being investigated.

I'm not sure, but it would seem to me she is. Also, it might be a good idea to check all those houses Awan had for sale, and who made up the bulk of renters. His own mother in law said Awan had bugged her place, so he might have bugged his properties, especially if he rented to government people, or Military.

We happen to like grass and tomatoes.

I guess Arabs like money.

>Assanged

Are you fucking retarded?

>Pizzagate
>Seth Rich
Guys we're telling the truth this time

so early february is reported and Imran loses his access to the House IT systems. he and his wife know they're basically fucked at this point.

in march of 2017 imran's wife runs to the schools their kids are at and yanks them out to go take them on a flight to pakistan via a connection in Qatar. The feds stop and inspect person/property, finding out she has over $10K in cash on her person, food, clothing, and household goods. basically it's obvious she's running. they let her go and note that she has a ticket to come back to the US in September 2017, but they know it's highly unlikely she or the kids will ever return to the US.

Imran in the meantime is getting paid but his access is suspended, he knows his wife got caught on the way out. he buys a flight in mid-July, several weeks out. when he goes to take the flight, he is stopped and arrested on the basis of the misrepresentation to get the loan.

so basically
>guy is massively overpaid along with brothers to do basic IT work when other staffers aren't
>gets a loan by lying and saying a property is his primary residence instead of a rental property because the credit union he goes to won't issue home equity loans against rental property
>as soon as he gets the HELOC loan money, he wire transfers it and other money out of the country
>days later, the government realizes that people are leaking data. Imran and his two brothers lose access, but Imran is kept on payroll
>wife runs away under highly suspicious circumstances with $12K in cash on her person
>Imran Awan himself tries to run but the government sees this and chooses to arrest him instead.

Literally so fucking dumb. I can't wait for more details on all the shit they did to hit the fan.

I bet those recordings are in the hard drives at the FBI.

DONT FUCK THIS UP FBI

Oh BTW, Jackie Speier, the former chair of this committee was one of Imran Awan's clients ...

Read this thread

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/891857759267725312

thanks anon5

youtube.com/watch?v=bXXq9mzpCZ0

anon5 is jewish faggot named frank
fuck off frank

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

bump this won't be buried easily, shills.

Fucking God tier meme dude

>checked
I knew there would be a reason to archive threads I thought might be relevant.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128483759/#128483759
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128483759/#128483759

Possibly, but if those places were bugged, and the equipment was left, there might be fingerprints that link Awan to the job. More is going to come out on this, I just hope Awan does not get away. I know they confiscated his passport, but he may have another, or one will be provided, especially if he is an intelligence agent for the ISI or another entity.