Join college republican club

>join college republican club
>we WANT more Mexicans, just legally xD
>Israel is our greatest ally in the Middle East what do you mean why should we support them?
>almost sure our Latino "head of social media" is a closet fag
>Unironic libertarian geeks that all sit together and two of them look and speak like they have down syndrome
>only decent person is a fucking chink who spends ages screaming about communism in broken English
Welp, back to being a centrist

>only decent person is a fucking chink who spends ages screaming about communism in broken English
based

You sound like a real winner, pal.

Nice passive aggressive response faggot

The real redpill is that politics is fucking gay and that the only people who care about politics are autists and Jews

bump.
This is so true.

That's why we call Sup Forums satire

>Implying Republicans are right wing

>Implying Sup Forums is Republican

disgusting. start your own club, call those neocon faggots out for being pro slavery.

bring the chink with you

>implying you're unironically implying there

How would I even get one going?

republican clubs are the kkk of college campuses

THIS IS LIBRARY

smear campaign against them. call them pro corpratists, pro slavery etc. cause a big stir, no such thing as bad publicity. don't drop too many memes, but play yourself as hardcore real patriot etc.

gl, the faggot spic is your biggest challenge

how so?

wow its almost as if the republican party was never on our side to begin with and is just as jew driven as the democrats

I have a similar experience except I go to a private school in New England and it's full of rich wine drinking idiots who love establishment Republicans and parrot idiotic dialogue.

That being said it's better than sucking up the commie shit thrown at me all day outside of the club

LOL
california college republicans?

i'm in it too, just a bunch of neocon cucks
went to the state convention, bunch of slutty girls sucking cock

as for my club , the kids are either based (Sup Forums browsing types) , neonazis, complete cucks , RINOs, GAY , or just plain fucking annoying

or just cringey as fuck

they receive funding from the school and magically have tons of members even in the most liberal areas. they’re filled with moles that report actual republicans to the dean which then screws
>financial aid
>funding
>any emails to faculty
>OCR

They're too provocative, always trying to "trigger liberals xD". CR is filled with r/T_D types that need to be purged

This. Once members of the club started discovering The_Donald it became 10x worse

hi andy

>california college republicans
Nah, Boston University. It's really strange though; every time you step into the room it's like you're entering another world. Then when I leave it's back to liberal insanity.

ARIANA ROWLANDS IS A WHORE

Nope not andy

>republican club
There's your problem. You should have joined the conservative club

>Israel is our ally
Well it is. Or you wanna be friend with Muslim monkeys?

Bogpill them brah.

wew lad

>thinking there is a political solution
lmao0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo

you need to redpill them and become their leader
make the attack chink your right hand man
then i will join you and we will conquer boston together

The Massachusetts college Republicans are made up of some of the worst people

Start a paleoconservative club

What a bunch of faggots

They need to be trolled hard

this is true

If you honestly think in terms of right and left you should be culled. Republicans and Democrats are put like that si you think you have a choice. In the end is republican president who wants to openly go to war for israel and does whatever he can to destroy your freedom, or democrat president that openly wants to take your freedom for a "good reason" like healthcare and other gibs and then goes to war for petrol and defending their greatest ally but with less media coverage about it. It happens in every country. You don't have a choice.

>college
I don't know what you expected. People in college are always left wing liberals, and even if there is a republican club, it's gonna be retarded rejects that couldn't make it in the real club, commie or marxist or democrat, whatever it may be.

>Republican president that wants to destroy your freedom, but with undercover operations by government agencies.
Fixed

That's why I don't join that shit and form my own opinions.

And this whole "Israel is our #1 ally" is a complete fucking lie and its annoying which pushes me away from them.

All these "republicans" in these clubs need to be gassed asap

Any BASED black men

YOU BITCH

Oh wow that reminds me.

On our first meeting some fruity nigger shows up late, makes a lot of noise, and sits near the back of the lecture room. We're giving introductions and when it's his turn he tells us that he's just there to report on right wing extremist and that he thinks republicans are dumb. Our "leaders" then go on a five minute tirade about how great it is to have him here.

>back to being a centrist
wrong answer

BASED

GIVE THAT PATRIOT A WHITE PUSSY TO BREED WITH! MAGA

Liberals first m7

I'm a college republicans chair. Any suggestions on what I do with the club

Promote traditionalism and anti-interventionism.

Call out the retards? Have actual debates?

What do you guys even do all day?

purge zionists

Get nudes from this bitch and post them here

>Join college republicans
>alt-light mostly
>invited milo to speak
>many qt grills
>several crypto-fascist memelords
>several anti-commie chinks and cubans
>libertarians have their own club where they just hotbox somebodies car
Depends on the campus

$5 says OP has never had a GF or lost his v-card

>OP has never had a GF or lost his v-card
where the fuck do you think you are nigger?

>be me, circa Fall 2015; circa the muh bernie sanders movement
>join college democrats (not really just go talk to the people there
>act like I'm one of them
>say that bernie is a breath of fresh air
>explain how corrupt and feckless of a candidate Hilary is and that even Trump would be better than her
>nobody is intelligent enough to come up with a counterarguement
>leader of it says "I agree but we still have a lot of members that are for her.
>said they must be stupid
>leave

Haha! I can relate so badly.
Center-top master race.