JBP was locked out of his youtube account

JBP was locked out of his youtube account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojYmFNbUhek&t=360s
pastebin.com/gcQUMKzM
youtu.be/QDX5F2dfpOk
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/08/steve-bannon-google-facebook/535473/?utm_source=atltw
archive.is/fLlIe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm listening to his molymeme from the weekend

Ok. Someone probably tried 10 wrong passwords or something. Big deal?

Violation of terms of service. No other explanation was given.

noooooo fucking way... they're taking on god!?!?

HE GREW TOO POWERFUL

nothing will be done about this by the way.

contributing my energy

When Hickock45 got shut down they reinstated the account after the backlash. It can be done.

Fuggg. Do we have archives?

WE MUST JOURNEY TO THE UNDERWORLD AND SAVE HIM

You can still watch videos on the channel. He's just lost access as of now.

jesus christ

KNOWCKED THE FUCK OUT

why would they ever shut him down? that guy is great

Ok but shit. Imma archive his stuff while I still can.

>they're even shoahing centrist anti-racists

kek

>>edgy memes senpai

>JBP
who?

HE KNOWS TOO MUCH SHUT IT DOWN

Godspeed Dutchbro

It was really short. like two days and they unb& and him. It was about two years ago if I recall.

So, It Begins

What the fuck

>another fat sack of shit that thinks he should be able to make a living on youtube

Another one down, many more to go.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fascists BTFO

Perhaps he didn't talk enough about his jewish friends, how big IQ they have, how the worst thing ever done was lampshading them...

Lol.

(((Google)))

This guy is a nice guy but he's very naive. They have erased our history on purpose for 60 years, and he thinks it was an accident.

I honestly can't believe they allowed a white man to have a professorship let alone a platform.

>Tfw so low in the dominance hierarchy that you have to physically attack your enemies to win
Sad!

SORT

Sup poe

>alt lite cuck gets his account banned
and nothing of value was lost

because we are WINNING grab your amulets

SHUT

Probably for this

download all of his video.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH
THE MEMES ARE TOO POWERFUL.

how do we enter the underworld? What can we do to help him? Can we shill at Google to stop fucking with him? Is retweeting his things the only way? Tweet it to his friends (molyneux, Sam Harris, Joe Rogan)

>cuck
wat

> he thinks it was an accident.
Does he?

I hope someone is archiving everything and will put it into a torrent or something like that. We can't lose these videos.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

delet this

this is abuse

Damn how will he survive on only $55/K a month?!?

darling, have you listened to a word the man has said? back to (((university)))
kid

Right wingers who are still on YouTube deserve nothing less than maximum asspain. Either they know what they are playing with or they are fucking shills.

Hell his patreon support would spike to the point he could afford his own site if google sticks to this.

Grab your pitchforks. Grab your torches. Burn (((them))) to the ground.

Google/youtube confirmed enemy of western civ

Reminder he just announced the release of an AI he designed that would tell you whether the college classes and/or professors you had were Marxists. He stated his goal was to reduce attendance to Marxist influenced classes by 75% in 5 years.

This is pretty serious, announcement was yesterday, quite the (((coincidence)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ojYmFNbUhek&t=360s

>Peterson
>Right winger

No, this is a Google TOS violation. Not a YouTube one. His YouTube is "fine", even if it's impossible to access.

i was actually on that exact part of the interview when i saw this thread ahaha

He's already pulling 500K+ a year from that, more than enough to pay for some self hosting if you're not a cheap fuck

gotta cut down on coke a bit

what should we do ? lets archive it all. where do i archive stuff ? lets mobilize and do it. and i can create a page to link all the videos after we archive them.

fugg thats a tragedy

This. They are actually attacking a real threat that if left unchecked could destroy the conditioning much more than Alex Jones ever has. He is subverting the culture and replacing it with classical philosophy. This is an existential threat the the kikes and the globalists. Alex is like the gun that fights the wars, Jordan is the general who dictates the terms of war and why the war is fought. He could even be more important than Trump himself.

should everyone of any value just pull out of youtube???? i wouldn't think that being the best line of attack

Google owns youtube guy, and if you know google...

He's corrupting the youth.

Hemlock is the only option.

>tell you whether the college classes and/or professors you had were Marxists. He stated his goal was to reduce attendance to Marxist influenced classes by 75% in 5 years.
wew that's some good shit

He's the only one capable of destroying Marxism. You can't debate them, so if you end their input/recruitment centers they'll be done for in less than 5 years

The postmodernists only victory is that we embrace despair.

We will not.

We will embrace our inner monster our inner sociopath and fight

Thanks. If anyone else wants to get in on the archiving fun, here is a batch script that will archive his channel using youtube-dl:

>pastebin.com/gcQUMKzM

>more than Alex Jones ever has
top kek, if you think Alex Jones is relevant in anyway, shape, or form, you're fucking underage.
Peterson really is a threat though, no one has ever been such a worthy challenger to (((them)))

Obviously not pull out, but they should expect to be shut it downed eventually, and be cross - hosting everything on their own site with an alternative video-streaming inline service - tons of options that are viable and good now

>checks his Wikipedia page
>no mention of white nationalism or white supremacy
yeah he's a cuck

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY WARRANT A BAN?

I have seen it. There has been a mass takedown of 'right wing' (blanket term) channels and patreons all though the tubes. The shadow kikes know they are loosing the knowledge war and are becoming reckless.

Dig deep and flood their nests and hovels with the piss of so many autismos.

he made patreon bucks because the system is completely corrupted. Cry more.

The fact he was a professor on the inside who is exposing it gives him credibility and first hand experience on the subject matter of the marxist perversion of the western educational institutions from top to bottom

Good guy, my rooms are all spot less since I came across him desu

leftypol CONTINUES to raid us unstopped and also take down youtube channels one by one while we do nothing. Good job you pussies. Even now, they are making pro communist shill threads

>white nationalism
no such thing
>white supremacy
thus one's a given, substantiated with reality and hard data

lol you'd be surprised, check his podcast series, they're actually in a progression unlike the youtubes, there's only like 20 i think- the question is ARE YOU READY FOR REBIRTH

awesome man, if the channel ever goes down and the videos disappear find a way to put those in a torrent or something, make a thread here on Sup Forums titled something like 'jordan peterson video archive/torrent" so I can find it via a search in the future

The real question after archiving is how do we go to war? I may not agree with everything he says but this shit has got to have consequences for these friggin corps.

It's a pretty lofty goal, I doubt he'll reach it, but damn, if you're going to aim, why not aim high.
youtu.be/QDX5F2dfpOk

>my rooms are spotless
Kek.

White people flet better about and worked to improve themselvea listening to him. Unacceptable.

You are being sarcasm? He has spoken a great deal of many truths they don't like and probably banned him for some made up bullshit rule targeting him specifically. Crafty kikes.

>pastebin.com/gcQUMKzM
i dont think i have enough space in my server to host all that. i can make a page with the links tho. we need a better place to host it. whats the anonymous alternative to youtube ? i once was in a youtube-like page from that devilworshiper dude that is a civic nationalist. cant recall his name. 666 someshit. well there is a service just like youtube out there lets find it.

No i wasn't complaining, I support free market, people should be sending and spending their money however they see fit, more power to them

See He's big enough that he needs to be ready to handle attempted sabotage to his currently established distribution channels. For example - what happens when his patreon gets cut off? It will happen, just watch... He needs to be ready

>Alex Jones isn't a threat to the establishment
>most demonized man after Trump
OK lad. Why ISN'T he relevant? I always hear people shitting on him, why is he so bad?

Cucks getting shut down is good for the far right. Because now you have either the far right or the far left to choose from. Anyone who isn't on the far right might as well be on the left as far as im concerned

somehow satisfies me because this it means he was on the right path and people like him represent a real danger to the bullshit thats been going on

agreed user, it is just a sign of how good he is that jewgle banned him, it's a victory

They just talked about how they're going to clamp down on "terrorist and extremist content" which means right-wing content.

my bad senpai. stay sorted

mabe we should ask Sup Forums for help. we probably have some Sup Forumspol/ hybrids here.

and antimarxist content, content that tells you to grow the fuck up- kill your dad fuck your mom become jesus

>if you think Alex Jones is relevant in anyway, shape, or form, you're fucking underage.
Explain why John "Current Year / Drumpf" Oliver did a whole hit piece episode on him then?

Protip: talking about God in any context is right wing now.

We are that far gone.

Save them as MP3s if you can. That's what matters after all

See
Pure cohencidence

The irony that this could bring a cp charge.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/08/steve-bannon-google-facebook/535473/?utm_source=atltw

> damn, can't they properly iron that helicopter?

Always archive those
archive.is/fLlIe

Yeah my bad too it's early and my shitposting is blurred into my serious posting still, plus satire doesn't come across well without the subtle nuances of non-verbal cues and verbal tones

Sup Forums is a bunch of gaymers, what can they do?