Why did (((they))) do it?

why did (((they))) do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cock.li/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol is this real? He was just on Molymeme's show...

Alle Juden ins Gas!

That's fucked up. He didn't even name the goo

Murdoch Murdoch was the bigger tragedy.

wtf we need to protest this

*cenk uygur voice*
BULLSHIT, ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!! NO NO THATS BULLSHIT!

he didnt actively name them but his global message is a big ousting of them

OF COOOOOOURSE!

USA! USA! USA! come on guys please USA!

there should be a channel network that just names the youtube jew every time this happens

This should be just another reminder that providers of '''''''''free''''''''' services can do whatever the fuck they want with your account and it's content for whatever reason they like, and they don't even need to owe you an explanation.

Yet ealsa n spodermon which arent copyrighted mind you still manage to prosper

They haven't removed his videos, still viewable.

He should start hosting his videos on a secondary site through Tor or I2P or Freenet or something more resilient than a vlogging website for edgy teenagers who do video game walk-throughs. People can just download his videos anonymously and view them in a media player like VLC. There's no point in making it any more complicated than that. Hosting anything on KikeTube will always cause problems.

That would last five minutes.

wonder how those elsyagate videos didnt violate anything

who?

Or just use one of Youtube's smaller competitors and help create a viable market for hosting uncensored content.

Are there any non-biased free email providers?

Not Protonmail.

You'll run into the same problem. Don't ever store your data on someone else's computer unless you want them to unplug it as soon as the CIA niggers drop by for a visit. Self-hosting is the Final Solution (TM)

Create your own mail server with a cheap little SBC like a Raspberry Pi or a rooted smartphone with a chroot into a GNU/Linux distro on it. Or just pay for something like Startmail.

Why not protonmail?

Aside: I host my own mail server.

Checked

Nice

They don't want people sorting themselves out: psychiatry is, after all, a jewish invention designed to make people think they have mental issues when they don't.

Hillary?

this. If enough people sort themselves out the jews are done

cock.li/