Why do Late Night shows always make fun of Trump?

Why do Late Night shows always make fun of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Cd-oEvEog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he's an easy target and does a lot of silly and outrageous things

Because they're all owned by a small group of giant media conglomerates, whose position is FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

they take orders from one central location and coordinate with democrats, as the wikileaks showed

I've never seen anything Colbert has done. I'm staying with my parents this week and my dad watched Colbert last night while I was in the other room. All Colbert talked about for the duration of his show was Trump. That guy is OBSESSED with him.

Ratings and it's what their masters tell them to do

Yeah, really an easy target with how everything in the country is improving at a tremendous rate. But clearly he doesn't know what he's doing, even though already 6 months later everything is starting to get better. All this is, is leftycucks and fags can't deal with the fact that Trump is winning

Because the White House in complete disarray.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'll get a bunch of butthurt Trump fans replying.

You can't convince me that this chaos is normal. You can't convince me that Trump is being "picked on" by the media when he's running the country like a game of musical chairs.

easy target. his temper tantrums only make it that much easier. it's hard to imagine a more soft-handed, girly president.

It's because they are butthurt how Trump fucked them over. Before elections they were all "Drumpf will never be president"

no material/serves their superiors agenda

TV is a dying medium, the only way they can keep their heads above water is by catering endlessly to a specific group. they have chosen "the obama coalition" as that group because all liberals think they can save the world by empowering college students and minorities because they hate whites and christians

also they're just not funny. when you can be so accurately defined by how closely you stick to tried formulas/jokes you can hardly be considered a "comedian" except in only a very technichal sense

Because he's an easy target and most of the audience that still watch these shows are leftist drones that eat that shit up.

Ignoring the fact they're CNN branches, they have no content otherwise. Gone are the days of Johnny Carson and (early) Dave Letterman.

Anybody who makes a joke about Trump is automatically a comedian. It's low effort/unoriginal and satisfies the inept drones in the audience.
>Hahaha DRUMPF
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People who work go to bed before 11pm so they don't watch those shows.

>You can't convince me that Trump is being "picked on" by the media when he's running the country like a game of musical chairs.

Thats funny because that very same media is the only reason why you think he is running the country like "musical chairs".

>They are spineless cunts who have microscopic balls and have no courage they are just pawns by the Kykes to destroy the world

Unemployed people stay up late watching their programming.

Because the focus group laughed.

Because Propaganda Central is desperate.

That's the sort of thing (((they))) have conditioned their audience to like, so they get to both rake in advertising money and execute their cultural reprogramming at the same time

Because they are neo liberal globalist shills with nothing new to add to the conversation other than "cAn yOu bEliEvE wHaT DrUmPf sAiD???? wE mUsT iMpEaCh!!!!1111!!'

The cadence of these shows are almost hypnotic. Every single episode starts with Noah/Myers/Oliver/Colbert talking about the latest thing that Trump said/did, followed by an ad-homenim and snarky quip about his hair or being a Russian puppet or some other bullshit

Every one of these "shows" are the same exact propaganda the msm shoves down our throat. Its just "Make fun of Trump, Wash, Rinse, Repeat until the ratings die"

The real million dollar question is who the fuck watches them every single day

Jon Kike Leibowitz's army is trying to destroy America by fucking with their minds

You'd be surprised at how many do. Conflating news and entertainment is very dangerous for society.

boring

Soooooooo....

Brumpf...

Because people with jobs are asleep

Because Trump is a ridiculous character and is playing them like fiddles. Trump has said his whole life that he gets ahead by being a jokester and pushing people's buttons. Instead of real opposition the god emperor distracts them with this bullshit like a master to focus on nonsense.

>7 more years of this shit

Goodie. They've started pushing it on British TV as well

>(((Meyers))) and (((Noah)))
Surely it's pure coincidence!

>You can't convince me that this chaos is normal.

Yes, because you're clearly an idiot. This kind of turnover is completely typical of governments across the world.

>b-b-b-b-b-b--bbut this is america, we're special

Shut the fuck up.

>Why do Late Night shows always make fun of Trump?

Its a chapter from the KGB playbook how to Demoralize your enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=BgaDUcttL2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Cd-oEvEog